• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Vaccine has been found for the Virus

EatTheRich

President

Boca

Governor
Sad how many are rooting for death to overturn an election or influence the next.. But hey, same ones who approve of funding an estimated 3000 abortions a day...what's to expect?

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Sad how many are rooting for death. But hey, same ones who approve of funding an estimated 3000 abortions a day...what's to expect?
Just ... no. You know what means more death? Pie in the sky promises like Limbaugh’s that keep people from taking the pandemic seriously.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Sad how many are rooting for death. But hey, same ones who approve of funding an estimated 3000 abortions a day...what's to expect?
The people rooting for death are the ones that haven’t taken precautions seriously. Or babe tried to downplay the seriousness of covid. And for the most part, they aren’t on the left.

reason10

Governor
Ignorant fuckwit. You all understand about as much about the drug development process as Rush does.

If you're trying to convince anyone that you even made it past the third grade, much less this illusion that you're somehow a doctor who is qualified to criticize Rush for an opinion, you no longer have to wonder why everybody thinks you liberals are idiots. They're laughing at your ignorance, not just behind your back either.

Just shut the fck up. You don't know what you're talking about.

reason10

Governor
The people rooting for death are the ones that haven’t taken precautions seriously. Or babe tried to downplay the seriousness of covid. And for the most part, they aren’t on the left.
They are ALL on the left. Those asss holes called Trump a racist for stopping Chinese flights, (which is the reason why we aren't looking at a MILLION American deaths today.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
They are ALL on the left. Those asss holes called Trump a racist for stopping Chinese flights, (which is the reason why we aren't looking at a MILLION American deaths today.
He failed to stop it. He needed to take more action and didn’t. This is why his approval rating is so low. :(

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
There is no actual vaccine, just the hope for one.
Based on the report I saw, there is, in fact, a vaccine. They took an existing SARS vaccine and "edited" it for Covid-19's genetic profile. It has been trialed on mice, with good results. Now we just need to get the FDA out of the way and fast track it for people's use. My bet is Trump makes that happen.

It's here. And because we have a great president, it'll bypass that 18 month trial.

View attachment 50124

The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and other places like the Cleveland Clinic have done more to restore local economies. They don’t just bleed patients with health care costs. They create jobs. They innovate. The headline here: “University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Doctors Say They Have Developed a Coronavirus Vaccine —

“They said they began working on it January 21 and found mice had developed antibodies against COVID-19 about two weeks after receiving the vaccine. They said they based the vaccine on work previously done at UPMC that sought to create vaccines to protect against SARS and MERS, which they said are similar to the new coronavirus.

“National experts” and the modelers, “have been saying it will take 12-18 months until a vaccine to fight COVID-19 is available. The UPMC researchers said their timetable will depend on approvals and feedback from the federal government…” It’s not instant. It’s not now. But they have developed a vaccine that’s working in lab animals. That ought to be big news, if you ask me!

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, just to be clear, UPMC doctors say they have developed a coronavirus vaccine that works. It hasn’t gone through the clinical trials and tests, but they’re also saying they don’t think it’s gonna take 18 months. There’s all kinds of innovation taking place out there outside of the modeling we are being governed by. I just want to make you aware of it.

More bad news for the snowflakes. Trump gets credit for moving this up. The economy roars back, and Joe tells the crowds that he is a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate.
Full of toxins.metals and virus - anyone who still believes in vaccines is not thinking properly.

reason10

Governor
Based on the report I saw, there is, in fact, a vaccine. They took an existing SARS vaccine and "edited" it for Covid-19's genetic profile. It has been trialed on mice, with good results. Now we just need to get the FDA out of the way and fast track it for people's use.
Just as President Elect Trump slashed job killing government regulations (which helped bring back a million jobs) he WILL cut FDA red tape.

He's a businessman, a genius at it. This is what he does.

The left just needs to STFU, watch and learn.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Just as President Elect Trump slashed job killing government regulations (which helped bring back a million jobs) he WILL cut FDA red tape.

He's a businessman, a genius at it. This is what he does.

The left just needs to STFU, watch and learn.
Yeah, I agree - I just edited my post to include that.