• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Aaaahhhh.... NOW I understand why rape is necessary and, seemingly, justified!

Barbella

Senator
The guy hasn't had sex in 4 months, so he had a "sexual emergency" and was forced to rape this 10-year-old boy. The mindset is horrifying...

The mother of a 10-year-old boy allegedly raped by an Iraqi refugee at a pool in Austria said she now "regrets" teaching her children to welcome migrants from wartorn regions of the world, local media reported Monday.

The 20-year-old refugee told police he attacked the child in December after experiencing a "sexual emergency," according to The Telegraph. He reportedly claimed he'd not had sex for 4 months.

The child was recovering in a hospital from serious injuries. His mother, identified as Dunja, said the boy has cried himself to sleep every night since the attack.

She said her son used to love swimming, and rushed to the pool in Vienna after school that day. After the reported attack in a changing room, the suspect went to the pool and jumped off the diving board before police arrested him, The Telegraph adds.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/02/08/mom-whose-son-was-attacked-by-refugee-says-regrets-her-welcoming-attitude.html?intcmp=hpbt4

so to sum up - masturbation is a sin in islam, but pedophile gay rape is not?

surprising, but useful information none the less.

hey . . . I'm having an anxiety emergency. I haven't shot any suspected rapists in . . . well, forever. I think I need to kill one before I go nuts . ..

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
The guy hasn't had sex in 4 months, so he had a "sexual emergency" and was forced to rape this 10-year-old boy. The mindset is horrifying...

The mother of a 10-year-old boy allegedly raped by an Iraqi refugee at a pool in Austria said she now "regrets" teaching her children to welcome migrants from wartorn regions of the world, local media reported Monday.

The 20-year-old refugee told police he attacked the child in December after experiencing a "sexual emergency," according to The Telegraph. He reportedly claimed he'd not had sex for 4 months.

The child was recovering in a hospital from serious injuries. His mother, identified as Dunja, said the boy has cried himself to sleep every night since the attack.

She said her son used to love swimming, and rushed to the pool in Vienna after school that day. After the reported attack in a changing room, the suspect went to the pool and jumped off the diving board before police arrested him, The Telegraph adds.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/02/08/mom-whose-son-was-attacked-by-refugee-says-regrets-her-welcoming-attitude.html?intcmp=hpbt4
Justified?

A perfect example...

I can find no one saying rape is justified.

Barbella

Senator

hey . . . I'm having an anxiety emergency. I haven't shot any suspected rapists in . . . well, forever. I think I need to kill one before I go nuts . ..
Hey, according to leftists, it's a cultural thing... don't get mad. Try to understand the rapists side, for crying out loud! It's not HIS fault...

Barbella

Senator
Justified?

A perfect example...

A perfect example... the RAPIST, obviously, thinks it's justified.

And that's my last response to you on any subject. I only post this to point out, once and for all, your incomprehensible desire to appear as (or be?) a contentious idiot. Thanks for providing proof.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
A perfect example... the RAPIST, obviously, thinks it's justified.

And that's my last response to you on any subject. I only post this to point out, once and for all, your incomprehensible desire to appear as (or be?) a contentious idiot. Thanks for providing proof.
So...you base the justification...on the words of the criminal. Not on any one here...not on your regular bogeymen....liberals and leftists...but on the person who did the act.

LeilaniMP

Empress

Horrific.

That poor child :-(

The rapist should be castrated. NOW.

MrMike

Bless you all
So...you base the justification...on the words of the criminal. Not on any one here...not on your regular bogeymen....liberals and leftists...but on the person who did the act.

But in other crimes you'd blame an object (gun) rather than the person who used it right?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
But in other crimes you'd blame an object (gun) rather than the person who used it right?
Wrong. I have ALWAYS said that yes, of course, personal responsibility is the final arbiter of one's behavior. Of course crime is committed by the criminal. Objects assist...and some objects (guns) are more persuasive than others.

Here...the concept is justification...as noted by the top poster.

MrMike

Bless you all
Wrong. I have ALWAYS said that yes, of course, personal responsibility is the final arbiter of one's behavior. Of course crime is committed by the criminal. Objects assist...and some objects (guns) are more persuasive than others.

Here...the concept is justification...as noted by the top poster.
So you're an staunch advocate of personal responsibility and accountability??

Arkady

President

I clicked on the story. No mention of Islam. Perhaps this will help you to spot the issue:

http://www.independent.co.uk/us/mother-jailed-for-advertising-online-for-men-to-rape-six-year-old-daughter-a6860531.html

Since Marysville appears to have no non-Christian churches, and in light of its local demographics, there's a good bet that these rapists were either Christian or at least raised Christian. yet, would it make sense for me to see that story and say "to to sum up - masturbation is a sin in Christianity, but pedophile gay rape is not?" Of course not. All we know is that these were horrible people. We don't know whether they were Christian, and, even if we found out they were, using the story to attack Christianity would be pretty damned twisted. I think right-wingers here would spot that immediately if the same tactic were used to go after Christians based on the assumed Christianity of some criminals. But they don't see a problem with doing that to go after Islam based on a criminal being assumed to be a Muslim.

Jen

Senator

That is also why they "rape" goats.

justoffal

Senator
Justified?

A perfect example...

I would have killed him...and I don't mean that figuratively. With a little bit of luck maybe they'll put him in GP.

Hope it's long, slow and excruciating.

JO

justoffal

Senator
I clicked on the story. No mention of Islam. Perhaps this will help you to spot the issue:

http://www.independent.co.uk/us/mother-jailed-for-advertising-online-for-men-to-rape-six-year-old-daughter-a6860531.html

Since Marysville appears to have no non-Christian churches, and in light of its local demographics, there's a good bet that these rapists were either Christian or at least raised Christian. yet, would it make sense for me to see that story and say "to to sum up - masturbation is a sin in Christianity, but pedophile gay rape is not?" Of course not. All we know is that these were horrible people. We don't know whether they were Christian, and, even if we found out they were, using the story to attack Christianity would be pretty damned twisted. I think right-wingers here would spot that immediately if the same tactic were used to go after Christians based on the assumed Christianity of some criminals. But they don't see a problem with doing that to go after Islam based on a criminal being assumed to be a Muslim.
In other words You can't stand the truth.

No prob.

JO