• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Aaron Alexis - shooter

Figjam

Mayor
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/289436-aaron-alexis-34-of-texas-ided-as-suspect-in-washington-navy-yard-shooting/

Another name to add to the list of the despicable..

Now, someone, quick...turn it into an 'it's one of yours'.....
...I read they had id'ed the dead guy but remember when the media id'ed the newtown shooter? Turns out is wasn't the one id'ed but it was his brother. In them mean time this guy's life was in major danger - so hopefully the media got this one right...

...it seems unclear, at least to me, if there were two others or not...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
...I read they had id'ed the dead guy but remember when the media id'ed the newtown shooter? Turns out is wasn't the one id'ed but it was his brother. In them mean time this guy's life was in major danger - so hopefully the media got this one right...

they (law enforcement), do continue to search for potentially two others. presently working on accounting for all personel that work in the facility...

Bugsy McGurk

President
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/289436-aaron-alexis-34-of-texas-ided-as-suspect-in-washington-navy-yard-shooting/

Another name to add to the list of the despicable..

Now, someone, quick...turn it into an 'it's one of yours'.....
A gun nut, needless to say...

NBC reported that he allegedly shot the security guard with a shotgun and proceeded on through the building. He was also seen with an AR-15 rifle and a semiautomatic 9mm pistol, witnesses said.

NBC Washington reported that Alexis was arrested by the Fort Worth Police Department in 2010 on firearms charges. The Fort Worth Police Department listed a document with the name Aaron Alexis on its website, saying he was arrested in Sept. 4, 2010. And a Mugshots.com posting with a photo shows that a man named Aaron Alexis was arrested in Fort Worth on the same. It is unclear if the alleged shooter is the same person.

Great post. In the rush to be the first to get the story, sometimes the truth is a casualty.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I heard that he was a vegetarian, transvestite, Conservative Communist, bacon-loving, Jewish, pickle-eating, mamma-hating corporate executive, Tea Party Movement but big government loving Russian Republican.
I hadn't heard that until you made it up. He was from Brooklyn, had a criminal record, and was Black so odds are that he was an Obama lover.