• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Abortionist brags - I Cut Unborn Babies’ Cords So They Can’t Scream

This is liberalism. Guns are bad because they kill kids but a million abortions every year is great.

http://www.lifenews.com/2018/03/15/abortionist-i-cut-unborn-babies-throats-so-they-cant-scream/

march 15 2018 Every now and then, abortionists will admit publicly to the horrifying reality of what they do to unborn babies.

On Sunday, Leah Torres, a Utah abortionist who is active on Twitter, responded with gruesome detail to someone criticizing her work.

When someone asked Torres if she hears the screams of the babies who she aborts, she replied:

“You know fetuses can’t scream, right? I transect the cord 1st so there’s really no opportunity, if they’re even far enough along to have a larynx. I won’t apologize for performing medicine. I’m also a ‘uterus ripper outer,’ if that’s how you’d like to describe hysterectomy.”

EatTheRich

President
"If they're even far enough along to have a larynx" ... but about 90% of abortions are not. And they don't develop the capacity to feel pain until 15 weeks after the larynx develops.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
"If they're even far enough along to have a larynx" ... but about 90% of abortions are not. And they don't develop the capacity to feel pain until 15 weeks after the larynx develops.
It amazes me how the Republicans love the unborn children so much, but don't want to protect them from being shot up in schools after they are born. Seems a little hypocritical to me.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
It amazes me how the Republicans love the unborn children so much, but don't want to protect them from being shot up in schools after they are born. Seems a little hypocritical to me.
And your reply seems VERY ignorant to me.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Don't want to protect them from being shot up in schools.........well duh......it was your Uncle Joe Biden that created GUN FREE SCHOOLS and it's liberals that scream bloody hell when arming teachers is spoken of..........

How ignorant are you really?

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
That's because only intelligent people can understand what other intelligent people say. So, thank you---your post reveals more about you than it does about me.:)
I understood what you said, even though it was said by an unintelligent person. You said,
"Republicans love the unborn children so much, but don't want to protect them from being shot up in schools after they are born." What a STUPID thing to say.

C

Capitalist

The intelligent person will notice your malice towards unborn children. What did they ever do to you?

C

Capitalist

It doesn't amaze me at all how liberals want to disarm people and leave them to be slaughtered by murders while they slaughter and murder defenseless babies.

If you do one, I would expect you do the other. No hypocrisy there. Just rigorously consistent evil.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I understood what you said, even though it was said by an unintelligent person. You said,
"Republicans love the unborn children so much, but don't want to protect them from being shot up in schools after they are born." What a STUPID thing to say.
Dear Charcat, if Republicans care about children in school as much as they care about unborn children, why don't they :
1) Push for stronger gun laws? i.e. no gun sales to anyone under 21 years old.
2) Pressure their Republican political leaders to stand up to the NRA, instead of being puppets for the NRA?
3) Actively support the young people who are speaking out against school place violence?

Are you able to answer these questions?
Respectfully, Sunset Rose; an intelligent poster

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
The intelligent person will also notice that she thinks Republicans condone the shooting of kids at school.
If you don't condone it you should speak out against it at every opportunity and support the people who are trying to stop the shooting of kids at schools. Speak out against it just as strongly as you speak out against abortion.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dear Charcat, if Republicans care about children in school as much as they care about unborn children, why don't they :
2) Pressure their Republican political leaders to stand up to the NRA, instead of being puppets for the NRA?
3) Actively support the young people who are speaking out against school place violence?

(1) would those gun laws stopped the kid in Pa from using a knife?
(2) libs love Hitler
(3) tide pods eaters
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/school-walkout-unity-also-lays-bare-division-among-students/ar-BBKlnvM?ocid=spartandhp

your little bi-sexual motor mouth admitted they bullied Cruz

street racers in Cali killing more kids than GUNS at school!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in-la-county-illegal-street-racing-has-a-deadly-toll/ar-BBKl3sG?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

C

Capitalist

1) Push for stronger gun laws?
Because stronger gun laws will endanger--not protect--kids in school. When are YOU going to fight back? When will you allow victims to fight back? Why are you the murderer's best friend?

i.e. no gun sales to anyone under 21 years old.
Notice the 13 year old girl who crushes 3 gun competition. Banning sales to under 21 will be counterproductive.

The NRA are better representatives than my elected representatives.

Do you mean the young puppets in the March 14th walk out or the girl in the video?

C

Capitalist

Attention: The only reason I say I'm intelligent is to annoy the PJ cons on the board. I know I'm not any more intelligent than most people here.
It sure is fun to get under the cons skin, though. :D:D:D
I truly think PJ cons are more intelligent than PJ liberals.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's

My son and grandson have gun permits here in California. I pray to God they never run into the same problem that young man in Minn. ran into.
I am going to call both of them today and tell them to be careful.
Sunset Rose, Jul 10, 2016

My son and grandson have guns of their own, and permits to carry them. They are not bullies who go around attacking people, the guns are for their own protection.
Sunset Rose, Dec 4, 2015

My 18 year old grandson is a private security guard. He has taken classes in the use of a baton and pepper spray. He says soon he will take a gun safety class. We live in California. I'm hoping he'll never have to use any of these things he's being trained for, especially the gun. I believe police should be called to handle the really dangerous situations.
Sunset Rose, Jul 11, 2013

So, I guess this means that even though your grandson was using a gun at 18, no one else should, right? You are a typical lefty.

spyydrr

Council Member
Republicans favor life over death. And, they do want to protect children, but liberal solutions, with more and more background checks, is not the answer.
The next shooter is out there. He may already have a gun. Tell us how background checks are going to stop him?