• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Abortionist brags - I Cut Unborn Babies’ Cords So They Can’t Scream

spyydrr

Council Member
"If they're even far enough along to have a larynx" ... but about 90% of abortions are not. And they don't develop the capacity to feel pain until 15 weeks after the larynx develops.
Obviously, kids that scream are far enough along to feel pain. Unless they are screaming for the hell of it.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
My son and grandson have gun permits here in California. I pray to God they never run into the same problem that young man in Minn. ran into.
I am going to call both of them today and tell them to be careful.
Sunset Rose, Jul 10, 2016

My son and grandson have guns of their own, and permits to carry them. They are not bullies who go around attacking people, the guns are for their own protection.
Sunset Rose, Dec 4, 2015

My 18 year old grandson is a private security guard. He has taken classes in the use of a baton and pepper spray. He says soon he will take a gun safety class. We live in California. I'm hoping he'll never have to use any of these things he's being trained for, especially the gun. I believe police should be called to handle the really dangerous situations.
Sunset Rose, Jul 11, 2013

So, I guess this means that even though your grandson was using a gun at 18, no one else should, right? You are a typical lefty.
This is a sign of true adoration. You went and looked up my past posts that pertain to guns. Thank you so much. (snicker).
My grandson was NOT using a gun at 18 years old. He took a gun safety class at 18 years old because it was required by his employer. He did buy a Glock 17 when he was 19 years old, but it was registered in his Dad's name and his Dad kept it for him. When he turned 21 years old he was able to register the gun in his name and he keeps it now himself. He has a permit to carry it and he is a very mature, responsible young man. And he has never had to use his gun, ever.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Republicans favor life over death. And, they do want to protect children, but liberal solutions, with more and more background checks, is not the answer.
The next shooter is out there. He may already have a gun. Tell us how background checks are going to stop him?
Welcome to PJ, spydrr. So many new names here on the board lately, I can hardly keep up.:)
Tell us how allowing the NRA to control Republican votes in Congress is going to help stop mass shootings in schools/churches/theaters/concerts?

Last edited:

justoffal

Senator
Dear Charcat, if Republicans care about children in school as much as they care about unborn children, why don't they :
1) Push for stronger gun laws? i.e. no gun sales to anyone under 21 years old.
2) Pressure their Republican political leaders to stand up to the NRA, instead of being puppets for the NRA?
3) Actively support the young people who are speaking out against school place violence?

Are you able to answer these questions?
Respectfully, Sunset Rose; an intelligent poster
You're not familiar with law making are you.....

Those issues never come alone....any law that is written is hundreds of pages thick and never comes with just one simple adjustment. If it was possible to get those things by themselves they might have a chance but it never happens that way. The law will also include other insane bullshit in small print that will enact the gun grabbing agenda that seeks to disarm America and prepare it for dictatorship. That simple.

JO

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
This is a sign of true adoration. You went and looked up my past posts that pertain to guns. Thank you so much. (snicker).
My grandson was NOT using a gun at 18 years old. He took a gun safety class at 18 years old because it was required by his employer. He did buy a Glock 17 when he was 19 years old, but it was registered in his Dad's name and his Dad kept it for him. When he turned 21 years old he was able to register the gun in his name and he keeps it now himself. He has a permit to carry it and he is a very mature, responsible young man. And he has never had to use his gun, ever.
See how easy it is to go around gun laws? HAHAHAHA He bought it at 19--not 21. Did you say you were intelligent?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It amazes me how the Republicans love the unborn children so much, but don't want to protect them from being shot up in schools after they are born. Seems a little hypocritical to me.
You want to leave children defenseless you want to maintain the Status Quo with gun free zones.
YOU AND THOSE LIKE YOU ON THE LEFT.
NOT REPUBLICANS.

justoffal

Senator
Obviously, kids that scream are far enough along to feel pain. Unless they are screaming for the hell of it.
tional Sheepdog, post: 2090051, member: 12193"]You want to leave children defenseless you want to maintain the Status Quo with gun free zones.
NOT REPUBLICANS.[/QUOTE]

They ain't never gonna get it..... they live here now in the free world because as the saying goes... "

People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf

I swear it should all be taken away from them and have them forced to earn it back the same way.

JO

spyydrr

Council Member
Welcome to PJ, spydrr. So many new names here on the board lately, I can hardly keep up.:)
Tell us how allowing the NRA to control Republican votes in Congress is going to help stop mass shootings in schools/churches/theaters/concerts?
The NRA is about gun safety, responsibility and protecting our Constitutional rights. No NRA member has ever endorsed gun violence, nor have they participated in mass shooting. Most gun violence in this country is suicidal.

The NRA has become the whipping boy for leftists, but the truth is, it's a very good organization and almost 20% of our POTUS have been members.

As far as I am aware, the NRA has offered to train teachers how to responsibly use guns and that could be a big plus for our children.
If the Democrats truly cared about kids in schools, they would be actively working to stop shootings, instead of focusing on guns.

The next mass shooter is out there. He may already be armed. What gun laws are going to stop him?? But, a person in the school could.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You want to leave children defenseless you want to maintain the Status Quo with gun free zones.
NOT REPUBLICANS.

They ain't never gonna get it..... they live here now in the free world because as the saying goes... "

People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf

I swear it should all be taken away from them and have them forced to earn it back the same way.

JO
[/QUOTE]
I CANNOT FIND THAT POST BUT ANYWAY
13645348_1276265025726055_8257314470307930425_n.jpg

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
See how easy it is to go around gun laws? HAHAHAHA He bought it at 19--not 21. Did you say you were intelligent?
He bought it at 19 years old, but it wasn't in his name and he didn't have access to it. So, he wasn't going around the gun law. He understood that he wouldn't be able to put the gun in his name until he was 21 years old and he was fine with that.
What's interesting is that he could have bought an AR15 when he was 18 years old in his own name and had access to it immediately. Strange how the gun laws work.
Yes, I did say I was intelligent. Thank you for being a fan.:)

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
The NRA is about gun safety, responsibility and protecting our Constitutional rights. No NRA member has ever endorsed gun violence, nor have they participated in mass shooting. Most gun violence in this country is suicidal.

The NRA has become the whipping boy for leftists, but the truth is, it's a very good organization and almost 20% of our POTUS have been members.

As far as I am aware, the NRA has offered to train teachers how to responsibly use guns and that could be a big plus for our children.
If the Democrats truly cared about kids in schools, they would be actively working to stop shootings, instead of focusing on guns.

The next mass shooter is out there. He may already be armed. What gun laws are going to stop him?? But, a person in the school could.
I can see you are a champion for the NRA. Besides arming teachers (which is a foolish idea) what policies would you put in place to protect children from mass shooters?
I'll respond to your answer tomorrow; I'm going off the computer for now.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
He bought it at 19 years old, but it wasn't in his name and he didn't have access to it. So, he wasn't going around the gun law. He understood that he wouldn't be able to put the gun in his name until he was 21 years old and he was fine with that.
What's interesting is that he could have bought an AR15 when he was 18 years old in his own name and had access to it immediately. Strange how the gun laws work.
Yes, I did say I was intelligent. Thank you for being a fan.:)
Gun rights are specifically spelled out
In the second fourth and fourteenth amendment. How can you justify same sex marriage should we go back and deprive gays of that right they were granted and one that is not spelled out in the constitution.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Gun rights are specifically spelled out
In the second fourth and fourteenth amendment. How can you justify same sex marriage should we go back and deprive gays of that right they were granted and one that is not spelled out in the constitution.
How did we get from gun ownership rights to gay rights? Shouldn't that be a new thread?o_O

Barbella

Senator
If you don't condone it you should speak out against it at every opportunity and support the people who are trying to stop the shooting of kids at schools. Speak out against it just as strongly as you speak out against abortion.
LAWS have never, EVER, stopped criminals from doing evil deeds.

Never. So you want MORE laws that don't do a [Unwelcome language removed] thing to remedy the situation. That's completely, but typically, STUPID.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Yeah....he bought it--but not in his name. Are you starting to get it yet? So how many parents will either buy their children guns or let them buy them under their parents' names? Think....I know you can do it. :rolleyes:

spyydrr

Council Member
I can see you are a champion for the NRA. Besides arming teachers (which is a foolish idea) what policies would you put in place to protect children from mass shooters?
I'll respond to your answer tomorrow; I'm going off the computer for now.
Actually, there are already schools that have armed teachers. I think the better solution is to hire professionals, maybe ex police or military, who have used guns, and have them protect the students. Having an armed guard in the school would offer protection to students. Waiting for the police to show up after a shooting has began, may be too late to save children.

Also, I think schools should have one entrance and exit, unless in an emergency. And, that entrance and exit should have the guard at that place, on the look out for people outside of the building.
Medal detectors is another safety measure that could be used. It would be an inconvenience, but a necessary one.

The NRA has been trashed and I don't think they deserve the criticism. In the case of the Florida shooting, there were two primary groups responsible, besides the shooter himself. Local Law Enforcement, responded to Cruz's home 39 times. That is a huge flag and he should have been in mental health care. Also, the FBI had two opportunities to investigate, but they failed to do that. Had either of these organizations done their job, the shooter would not have been at the school to massacre kids.

The NRA is not responsible for what gun owners do, anymore than car manufacturers are responsible for someone ramming their car into another car, killing the person inside. Most gun owners are responsible citizens who would never shoot kids or innocent people.

There is no perfect solution. Some mentally deranged person will find a way to kill kids, whether in the school or outside in a play ground or in a parking lot.

But, I don't think more strict gun laws or background checks are going to work well. Guns can be purchased on the street, where there are no background checks. Criminals are called criminals because they don't follow the law. So, they will look for ways to go around any laws in place.