• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

About that so called "Gentle Giant"....

MrMike

Bless you all
More info seems to be falling out of the woodwork due to his pals having posted videos of some of their old antics...

I don't feel bad for the world losing another thug...

Barbella

Senator
Nice. I don't feel bad, either. This "innocent little baby boy" would have ended up in jail sooner or later, and my tax dollars would have had to support his fat ass.

Oh, well. He chose this life... and death.

MrMike

Bless you all
Exactly...

It is not so surprising to me that his supposed mom and step-dad being such great role models for him decided to honor their (and his) gang at his funeral. They're idiots.

Nice. I don't feel bad, either. This "innocent little baby boy" would have ended up in jail sooner or later, and my tax dollars would have had to support his fat ass.

Oh, well. He chose this life... and death.

Wonder if CNN's colostomy bag collection of talking twerps will share this video with the wider world.

Has the main character been identified conclusively as Brown? Sure looks like him and acts like him.

More info seems to be falling out of the woodwork due to his pals having posted videos of some of their old antics...

Him and his choom gang should have had their asses concealed carried. Now hunting season becomes more and more likely because of his kind.

Last edited:

Barbella

Senator
Exactly...

It is not so surprising to me that his supposed mom and step-dad being such great role models for him decided to honor their (and his) gang at his funeral. They're idiots.
They're idiots, true... but in spite of that, they know how to milk this thing. They got to be on the TV in their matching outfits... they got to go to Switzerland... they got to make a speech at the UN....

They got to star in The Greatest show on Earth? 5 agencies to meet Michael Brown's parents //www.wnd.com/2014/11/greatest-show-on-earth-5-agencies-to-meet-michael-browns-parents/#QEDQjpeSD6ikm681.99

A multi-million $ book and movie deal can't be far behind...

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
does anyone think the robbery and assault on the store owner in the video the day brown was shot, was the FIRST time he commited a violen act?

uh-huh,,,you bet!

Jen

Senator

"Gentle Giant" was a lie just as Trayvon Martin's picture as a 12 year old was.

They lie.

MrMike

Bless you all
Yep... and the Libtardism runs rampant in their apologist support of:

1) Criminal Thugs
2) Islamist's
3) Barack Hussein Obama (see 1 & 2)

"Gentle Giant" was a lie just as Trayvon Martin's picture as a 12 year old was.

They lie.

EatTheRich

President
does anyone think the robbery and assault on the store owner in the video the day brown was shot, was the FIRST time he commited a violen act?

uh-huh,,,you bet!
You're aware that it's only the media saying there WAS a robbery and an assault ... not the store clerk, not the store owner, and not the police?

Spamature

President
I know all Black people look alike to you, but the guy in the video is obviously shorter and darker than Michael Brown
Agreed that guy is not anywhere near 6'4'' tall. If you freeze the video right before the punch you can see the guy he hits has about at least 4 inches in height on him. Which would make the guy who gets hit about 6' 8" or more.

Last edited:
Agreed that guy is not anywhere near 6'4'' tall. If you freeze the video right before the punch you can see the guy he hits has about at least 4 inches in height on him. Which would make the guy who gets hit about 6' 8" or more.
Yeah, just a bunch of bullshit claims you've just made. It seems that the victim is probably 6'4" +/-. And the sucker punchers at the beginning and the end like all punch throwers don't stand their full height. Their knees are likely bent some.

Your observational powers are weak.

None of them are 6'4" . So what does that say about your powers of observation.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/shawnspall.asp
Snopes is a biased and joke. In this incidence they make claims about height and skin tone regardless of lack of scaling reference and regardless of camera or lighting. Pathetic really.

There is one frame you kinda get a face shot and the aggressor does not appear to be Brown.

I have a much earlier post in this thread asking if his identity was confirmed.

But what you do leave me with is that the Mike Brown mold/prototype is successfully replicated widely.

Spamature

President
Snopes is a biased and joke. In this incidence they make claims about height and skin tone regardless of lack of scaling reference and regardless of camera or lighting. Pathetic really.

There is one frame you kinda get a face shot and the aggressor does not appear to be Brown.

I have a much earlier post in this thread asking if his identity was confirmed.

But what you do leave me with is that the Mike Brown mold/prototype is successfully replicated widely.
Maybe the prototype for spreading lies is just more successful by cons. This would be the what 3rd or 4th photo/video lie from cons about this case.

Besides they show a photo of the apartment building and identify it as being in Dallas Texas. How do you blindly ignore that tidbit of information ?

Heck here is a street view link to the place.

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7109889,-96.7000176,3a,81.3y,122.74h,73.48t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s4UGNsY7QG0WLcjKPqKT0Dg!2e0

Same design and color scheme as the video.

Maybe the prototype for spreading lies is just more successful by cons. This would be the what 3rd or 4th photo/video lie from cons about this case.

Besides they show a photo of the apartment building and identify it as being in Dallas Texas. How do you blindly ignore that tidbit of information ?

Heck here is a street view link to the place.

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7109889,-96.7000176,3a,81.3y,122.74h,73.48t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s4UGNsY7QG0WLcjKPqKT0Dg!2e0

Same design and color scheme as the video.
I said there was a shot of the guy that appeared to not be Brown. Game over.

I asked early in this thread if it was confirmed.

I criticized two snopes points for their idiocy.

Get over it.