• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

ACA sign-ups zooming....

Bugsy McGurk

President
yes and if you had some we hate those too...just you never have any...sucks to be you
I just showed the facts to you in the form of a graph.

Like all Pugs, you ignore those facts. You just screech that they are "wrong" while providing NOTHING in the way of facts to contradict them.

Again, Pugs hate facts, as you amply confirm.

Z

zzigzzag

Republican : we tried it...it doesnt work except on a State level

Democratic: We want it...but not on a state level

Republican : But it only works on a State level

Democratic: We know
I love the way you reverse the correct usage of "Democrat" and "Democratic". I'm aware that Rush said this would make you look smart. It really does. Trust me.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
all i'm sayin is give credit where it is due.

if it was grounded in republican ideas when it was in the shitter rolling out...

it stands to reason that it remains so with enrollments climbing

and..if it succeeds.. no? all these MA enrollments. private sign ups. wtg repubs.

no?
Is the ACA the GOP health care plan from 1993?
Short answer -- sort of. There was a Republican bill in the Senate that looked a whole lot like Obamacare, but it wasn’t the only GOP bill on Capitol Hill, it never came to a vote and from what we can tell, plenty of conservative Republicans didn’t like it.
rulings_tom-halftrue.gif

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2013/nov/15/ellen-qualls/aca-gop-health-care-plan-1993/

Drumcollie

OK. You're an avowed racist from way back and Bush doubled the debt after inheriting a balanced budget.

Feel better now?
I feel the best every moment....but that is a good start before you get caught lying again....or cherry picking.

Drumcollie

I love the way you reverse the correct usage of "Democrat" and "Democratic". I'm aware that Rush said this would make you look smart. It really does. Trust me.
Rush said that...news to me...since their is nothing democratic about the Democrats...I use it...but if believeing that poeple cant think for thenmselves because your not allowedto by your master helps...then by all means go ahead.

Z

zzigzzag

I feel the best every moment....but that is a good start before you get caught lying again....or cherry picking.
Dawg says my pot smoking diminishes my memory. You're one who knows better. I'm the one who remembers your pure and unadulterated racist posting history before you changed your avatar and started feigning a conscience about racial issues.

Z

zzigzzag

Rush said that...news to me...since their is nothing democratic about the Democrats...I use it...but if believeing that poeple cant think for thenmselves because your not allowedto by your master helps...then by all means go ahead.
Once again in English, ditto head.

Renee

Governor
who'd a thunk it....ya tell everyone they can keep their plan...and then not let keep it and the only option is to sign up for Obamcare...and it is zooming

btw where did you get the chart....is like everything else about Obamacare....a lie!...odds are ...yes!
I bet it bothers you that people who were upset at keeping their plan discovered that they had better plans offered to them at a lower cost. I know that pisses you off...you want people with pre existing conditions, like pregnancy, to be denied healthcare,

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
So 1.8 signed up so far. How many of those 1.8 lost their insurance before signing up? Would be interesting number to know.

And how many of the ones that lost their insurance got better insurance for a cheaper price?

Those would be nice numbers to know.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I bet it bothers you that people who were upset at keeping their plan discovered that they had better plans offered to them at a lower cost. I know that pisses you off...you want people with pre existing conditions, like pregnancy, to be denied healthcare,
Someones been watching MSNBC again because there is no one that is getting better plans for cheaper.

Caroljo

Senator
In my state, I could not find ONE plan that was better or cheaper than what I have through my employer. I'm so thankful I haven't lost mine....I wouldn't be able to afford Obamacare.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Renee, name one person that doesn't want people with pre-existing conditions to be denied health care.

outright lie

Bugsy McGurk

President
So 1.8 signed up so far. How many of those 1.8 lost their insurance before signing up? Would be interesting number to know.

And how many of the ones that lost their insurance got better insurance for a cheaper price?

Those would be nice numbers to know.
If you think they would be nice numbers to know, why don't you find those numbers?

As long as Pugs insist on looking at the national glass as half empty, you should at least try to show it is half empty.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
1.8 signed up.

Where is the other 3.2 million that lost their insurance because of ACA and the other 35 million that don't have insurance?

Your graph leaves a lot to be desired.