• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

ACA sign-ups zooming....

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Nope. Try to focus on the graph, not what Fats Limbaugh and Sean Insanity tell you.
Mr. Gurk,

Perhaps you should focus on your graph. Most of the signups are bums who are getting their stuff for free. In order to support those bums, 7.5 million of those that work for a living have to sign up, and currently, on 1.8M have signed on.

Sorry to ruin your premise, but you never really have one anyway, do you?

Caroljo

Senator
You're comparing apples and oranges.
How is that? I've checked the Michigan Obamacare just in case a time comes when I lose my insurance. It was fricking EXPENSIVE and the best plan was still not as good has what I have now, the deductibles and out of pocket expenses were crazy high. Renee said that people that lose their plans will be able to find "better" plans "cheaper". It's not true....unless they're also in the poor catagory.

Bugsy McGurk

President
1.8 signed up.

Where is the other 3.2 million that lost their insurance because of ACA and the other 35 million that don't have insurance?

Your graph leaves a lot to be desired.
Again, feel free to do more than mindlessly yammer.

That would require you to substantiate what you say.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Mr. Gurk,

Perhaps you should focus on your graph. Most of the signups are bums who are getting their stuff for free. In order to support those bums, 7.5 million of those that work for a living have to sign up, and currently, on 1.8M have signed on.

Sorry to ruin your premise, but you never really have one anyway, do you?
Aree you done just making shit up yet?

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
How is that? I've checked the Michigan Obamacare just in case a time comes when I lose my insurance. It was fricking EXPENSIVE and the best plan was still not as good has what I have now, the deductibles and out of pocket expenses were crazy high. Renee said that people that lose their plans will be able to find "better" plans "cheaper". It's not true....unless they're also in the poor catagory.
Because employer provided insurance has always been way cheaper than individual policies.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Again, feel free to do more than mindlessly yammer.

That would require you to substantiate what you say.
You have a short memory.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/11/12/the-obamacare-exchange-scorecard-around-100000-enrollees-and-five-million-cancellations/

5 million lost their insurance due to ACA.

1.8 million have signed up.

So if all 1.8 million that signed up were people that lost their insurance due to ACA. Where are the other 3.2 million?

If you need a calculator, go to "Start", "All Programs", "Accessories", "Calculator".

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Aree you done just making shit up yet?

;-)
Mr. Gurk,

I forgot you have no ability for logical debate nor reading comprehension, but your own link shows 3.9M of the 5.8M signed up to date are Medicad bums who suck off the system.

And it was the Obama administrations who said the 7M must sign up within the first six months in order for the system to work.

I'd chide you for not doing your homework, but we both know you are only interested in posting as many times as humanly possible so you can pretend to give your empty existance some meaning.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You have a short memory.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/11/12/the-obamacare-exchange-scorecard-around-100000-enrollees-and-five-million-cancellations/

5 million lost their insurance due to ACA.

1.8 million have signed up.

So if all 1.8 million that signed up were people that lost their insurance due to ACA. Where are the other 3.2 million?

If you need a calculator, go to "Start", "All Programs", "Accessories", "Calculator".
Nonsense. Lying Republican hacks claim that every policy that was not renewed was "canceled due to Obamacare." Of course, millions of policies were not renewed even before the ACA became law and, as to those not renewed after the ACA, new policies were offered by those insurers directly.

GOP mindbenders likes Forbes make Pugs' brains all mushy.

Renee

Governor
Republican : we tried it...it doesnt work except on a State level

Democratic: We want it...but not on a state level

Republican : But it only works on a State level

Democratic: We know

When did the republicans try it in a national level?
How do the repubs know it only works on the state level
In my state, I could not find ONE plan that was better or cheaper than what I have through my employer. I'm so thankful I haven't lost mine....I wouldn't be able to afford Obamacare.
But you didn't lose yours so it's moot

Bugsy McGurk

President
Mr. Gurk,

I forgot you have no ability for logical debate nor reading comprehension, but your own link shows 3.9M of the 5.8M signed up to date are Medicad bums who suck off the system.

And it was the Obama administrations who said the 7M must sign up within the first six months in order for the system to work.

I'd chide you for not doing your homework, but we both know you are only interested in posting as many times as humanly possible so you can pretend to give your empty existance some meaning.
Your first fairy tale is stale.

As to your second "point," it's only fair to tell you that 6 months has not elapsed yet. You have to wait a few months to hope you can yammer about that.

Meanwhile, patriots hope that things work well in America.

Of course they're "zooming" Dogboy. It's the law, remember? Obama and the KKKrats decided forcing people to buy a service at gunpoint was something they wanted to do, so naturally people are trying to comply in order to avoid heavy fines, jail and possible death by Treasury dept/DOJ SWAT teams.

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Your first fairy tale is stale.

As to your second "point," it's only fair to tell you that 6 months has not elapsed yet. You have to wait a few months to hope you can yammer about that.

Meanwhile, patriots hope that things work well in America.
Mr. Gurk,

Yes, I did notice you didn't counter anything I said.

But again, you with the empty life are just pounding your cold keyboard just trying to attempt and existance.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Of course they're "zooming" Dogboy. It's the law, remember? Obama and the KKKrats decided forcing people to buy a service at gunpoint was something they wanted to do, so naturally people are trying to comply in order to avoid heavy fines, jail and possible death by Treasury dept/DOJ SWAT teams.
Translation: Sure, we Pugs endlessly babbled about how people were not signing up, and now that's changing, so we will babble about something else.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Nonsense. Lying Republican hacks claim that every policy that was not renewed was "canceled due to Obamacare." Of course, millions of policies were not renewed even before the ACA became law and, as to those not renewed after the ACA, new policies were offered by those insurers directly.

GOP mindbenders likes Forbes make Pugs' brains all mushy.
Feel free to actually come up with facts for your msnbc no proof liberal hack response. Lay off the Ed fatty Schulz talking points for a few minutes.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I did. A graph displays facts. They make you go into a crying jag.
I provided a link showing 5 million lost their insurance due to ACA.

You made up a left wing talking point bullshit point about how those 5 million lost their insurance but it wasn't because of ACA. But provided no proof.

Because of course your post was pure bullshit.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I provided a link showing 5 million lost their insurance due to ACA.

You made up a left wing talking point bullshit point about how those 5 million lost their insurance but it wasn't because of ACA. But provided no proof.

Because of course your post was pure bullshit.
No you didn't. You posted a Forbes screed purporting to state how many people
"lost insurance due to Obamacare," actually thinking it was accurate.

You completely ignored what I said in debunking it.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
No you didn't. You posted a Forbes screed purporting to state how many people
"lost insurance due to Obamacare," actually thinking it was accurate.

You completely ignored what I said in debunking it.
Correct, you made up pure bullshit in response to my link while posting all over PJ including this thread asking for them to post proof.

Then your replies have no proof in them.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Correct, you made up pure bullshit in response to my link while posting all over PJ including this thread asking for them to post proof.

Then your replies have no proof in them.
You don't even say what you disagree with, and then whine about a lack of proof.