• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

ACA sign-ups zooming....

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
both are trying to explain that 5 million number to you and both are two of the smartest guys on PJ.
I guess I stand corrected. 5 million lose their insurance every year and they all got it back by Jan 1.

So I guess the original posts graph is incorrect because it only shows 1.8 million signed up.

I guess Bugs was just wrong this once.

By the way you can see on tv everything he writes by watching msnbc. But if that makes you smart then I will start watching more often.

:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
both are trying to explain that 5 million number to you and both are two of the smartest guys on PJ.
ROTFLMFAO

'O' has made the po female that posted of having to ride the bus now the "well-off"...............it's all good...........OHIO fixing to take all the dead voters off registers..........back to the bus ya go☻

Caroljo

Senator
Because employer provided insurance has always been way cheaper than individual policies.

You're comparing apples and oranges.
I understand that! I'm just saying that IF I had lost my employer insurance, I couldn't afford to get my own through Obamacare. Yes, I'm comparing my employer insurance to it....and the fact is it would cost me more than I can pay.

Caroljo

Senator
When did the republicans try it in a national level?
How do the repubs know it only works on the state level

But you didn't lose yours so it's moot
Sure, it is moot. Just stating a fact IF I had lost it. This is what others that DID lose theirs is going through.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I guess I stand corrected. 5 million lose their insurance every year and they all got it back by Jan 1.

So I guess the original posts graph is incorrect because it only shows 1.8 million signed up.

I guess Bugs was just wrong this once.

By the way you can see on tv everything he writes by watching msnbc. But if that makes you smart then I will start watching more often.

:)
it might help if you stopped being defensive and opened your mind to explanations from others who know what they're talking about.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
it might help if you stopped being defensive and opened your mind to explanations from others who know what they're talking about.
Ok, you have the floor.

Regardless of how they lost their insurance, how are the 5 million who lost it doing on Jan 1?

Do they have insurance?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Do you really believe none of the 5 million lost their policy because of ACA eventhough you yourself posted at least 20 times that they lost them because they were junk policies?

Your handlers are feeding you a load of horseshit.
Your dodge is noted.

Bugsy McGurk

President
ObamaCare became law in 2010...........since you demand proof.....do post the # of cancelled policies before 2010............of course I knew you wouldn't be posting market is UP after it closed today and instead are posting so all can witness how stupidly you are...........my gawd TC☻
This seems to be news to you- you're stunned to learn that many individual policies were not renewed pre-ACA. Fox never told you that.

Caroljo

Senator
This seems to be news to you- you're stunned to learn that many individual policies were not renewed pre-ACA. Fox never told you that.
Have you EVER seen where so many insurance policies were cancelled all at once? I haven't....sure, some are always cancelled for some reason, but it is never enough to make the news.. And it surely wasn't in the hundreds, thousands or "millions". And it certainly couldn't be because of Obamacare, it's just those damn Insurance companies screwing us again.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Have you EVER seen where so many insurance policies were cancelled all at once? I haven't....sure, some are always cancelled for some reason, but it is never enough to make the news.. And it surely wasn't in the hundreds, thousands or "millions". And it certainly couldn't be because of Obamacare, it's just those damn Insurance companies screwing us again.
every single year when I was working, our health insurance policies changed. that means some were canceled, our employer switched plans, rates changed so employees would select new policies, doctors left plans, etc. to act as if a person's health policy remained stable for years is ridiculous. every single year there were changes, at a minimum the cost went up.

Renee

Governor
At some point we as a discussion community have to ask if Bugsy is good for the discussion? He hijacks every thread and belittles posters for their views. Twists words and spews unfounded lies.

The guy is pure hate with no tolerance for anyone.
Funny, he makes a lot more sense than you do. I also think your childish bullying of "let's all gang up on bugsy"shows YOUR pure hate and intolerance. Why not just put him on ignore rather than whine like a baby?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Funny, he makes a lot more sense than you do. I also think your childish bullying of "let's all gang up on bugsy"shows YOUR pure hate and intolerance. Why not just put him on ignore rather than whine like a baby?
I realize you are sticking up for your boy, but he talked down to everyone in this thread.

Avoided all debate by demeaning the answers he got.

Then went ahead and made assumptions about those he didn't agree with and didn't want to answer while calling out those that didn't post links to back up what they said even while not posting links when asked himself.

I realize that is his game, to push and pull and "catch some fish" each day. And I bit hook line and sinker.

Of course he makes more sense then me in your warped MSNBC/Liberal left world. And I'm ok with that. :)

Z

zzigzzag

I realize you are sticking up for your boy, but he talked down to everyone in this thread.

Then went ahead and made assumptions about those he didn't agree with and didn't want to answer while calling out those that didn't post links to back up what they said even while not posting links when asked himself.

I realize that is his game, to push and pull and "catch some fish" each day. And I bit hook line and sinker.

Of course he makes more sense then me in your warped MSNBC/Liberal left world. And I'm ok with that. :)
Maybe you guys should try being honest once in a while and you wouldn't look so silly and end up crying.

Renee

Governor
Sure, it is moot. Just stating a fact IF I had lost it. This is what others that DID lose theirs is going through.
And what about the millions who have insurance and who are paying less? What about those who can get insurance with pre existing conditions? Why do you always want to see failure? Be happy for them

Renee

Governor

You seem to want the market to bring bad news, you seem to want healthcare for all to fail.....why do you hate your country so much and feel such glee when you can see what you want....failure for Obama.

So much for the Pugs' "repeal Obamacare" drivel...

;-)

View attachment 24389
The vast majority are going on the Medicaid dole. How the hell they're going to pay for it is anyone's guess. Methinks National sales tax.
The actual exchanges are not doing very well at all. about a million have signed up and 6 million have lost their insurance.

Wait until next year when the employers start dumping their insurance. They don't meet Obamacare requirements without changes that will make those policies vastly more expensive.