• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Actor Tom Arnold says ICE raids same as nazis rounding up jews in 1930s

llovejim

Current Champion
Says the doof who believes that 100f is only 1/6 hotter than 33f

Is NASA pumping pure O2 into your capsule to help with electrical connections?
he was basically right about that, it is actually about 1/8th as hot, you have no clue about heat and physics. i explained it to you so even the dimmest trump voter could understand...i thought. just google 50° is not half as "hot" as 100°, because it is an easier set of numbers to use as an example, and you will see how wrong you are, if you can understand the mathematics behind it- which i doubt, since I posted it clearly for you once before.

llovejim

Current Champion
I don't follow. Detention centers have existed through several administrations, if anything they are collective policy administered across administrations
It is true whenever there has been a surge in the number of asylum seekers or even in just illegal border crossings not connected to asylum, we have had unsanitary conditions in these detention centers because THERE IS JUST NOT ENOUGH SPACE OR FACILITIES TO HOLD A THOUSAND PEOPLE WHEN IT IS DESIGNED FOR 400...Like the place Pence visited, where those men were detained, there is not enough room for them to lay down separately, they have no access to showers, to brushing their teeth, and some say everything is okay? obama changed the policy for asylum seekers so that they were given ankle monitors and let go until their hearing came up, to deal with that aspect, and according to sources I have seen, 97% of them showed up for their hearing. but trump has gone out of his way to dehumanize and to vilify all these asylum seekers and illegals as invaders, as dangerous threats to our security, and that is total bullshit and just a freaking racist dog whistle for his bigoted base. the senate has obstructed funding for these facilities and any real common sense reform in how the process works. And there is no moral or legal or common sense excuse for Trump purposely separating kids from parents...I sincerely hope he goes to hell for that.

and everybody on both sides seems to conveniently forget the only way to stop illegals from coming here to find a better life for themselves and their families, is to get dead serious about e-verify for all american companies and individuals. that makes it against the law to hire someone without an e-verification, and make the punishment of these Americans tough enough for them to get the message.

When it is almost impossible for any person in this country illegally to get any kind of job, they will not come and those here will not stay.

llovejim

Current Champion
Holocaust denial has become practically a requirement on the left these days. Sad.
what in the wide wide world of sports are you babbling about? what democrat denies the holocaust? that is in the realm of neo-nazis, nazis and the right wing...why are you so confused?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
he was basically right about that, it is actually about 1/8th as hot, you have no clue about heat and physics. i explained it to you so even the dimmest trump voter could understand...i thought. just google 50° is not half as "hot" as 100°, because it is an easier set of numbers to use as an example, and you will see how wrong you are, if you can understand the mathematics behind it- which i doubt, since I posted it clearly for you once before.

ooooo PruneJuice now will teach physics !

Imagine, all from someone who can't form a sentence:D:D:eek:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
At the expense of fundamental human rights such as freedom of movement, the right to seek asylum, and the right of prisoners to humane conditions.
No one has a right to seek asylum in The United States, The benevolence of the American people extends the courtesy and the privilege to people to seek and apply for asylum in our country, but they must do so through legal means according to American law.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It is true whenever there has been a surge in the number of asylum seekers or even in just illegal border crossings not connected to asylum, we have had unsanitary conditions in these detention centers because THERE IS JUST NOT ENOUGH SPACE OR FACILITIES TO HOLD A THOUSAND PEOPLE WHEN IT IS DESIGNED FOR 400...Like the place Pence visited, where those men were detained, there is not enough room for them to lay down separately, they have no access to showers, to brushing their teeth, and some say everything is okay? obama changed the policy for asylum seekers so that they were given ankle monitors and let go until their hearing came up, to deal with that aspect, and according to sources I have seen, 97% of them showed up for their hearing. but trump has gone out of his way to dehumanize and to vilify all these asylum seekers and illegals as invaders, as dangerous threats to our security, and that is total bullshit and just a freaking racist dog whistle for his bigoted base. the senate has obstructed funding for these facilities and any real common sense reform in how the process works. And there is no moral or legal or common sense excuse for Trump purposely separating kids from parents...I sincerely hope he goes to hell for that.

and everybody on both sides seems to conveniently forget the only way to stop illegals from coming here to find a better life for themselves and their families, is to get dead serious about e-verify for all american companies and individuals. that makes it against the law to hire someone without an e-verification, and make the punishment of these Americans tough enough for them to get the message.

When it is almost impossible for any person in this country illegally to get any kind of job, they will not come and those here will not stay.
Why the pilot was largely successful in its ability to reduce cost, it was only a nominal number of individuals that were released this way, many of whom commented on the criminalizing aspect of wearing an ankle monitor in public

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna885896

llovejim

Current Champion
Why the pilot was largely successful in its ability to reduce cost, it was only a nominal number of individuals that were released this way, many of whom commented on the criminalizing aspect of wearing an ankle monitor in public

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna885896
maybe so. maybe they would rather be in a detention camp. or perhaps wear longer pants. whatever. some people would gripe if they got hung with a new rope.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
maybe so. maybe they would rather be in a detention camp. or perhaps wear longer pants. whatever. some people would gripe if they got hung with a new rope.
Maybe it's just a matter of overcrowding..and disregard for our laws.

llovejim

Current Champion
No one has a right to seek asylum in The United States, The benevolence of the American people extends the courtesy and the privilege to people to seek and apply for asylum in our country, but they must do so through legal means according to American law.
yes. they do have a right to ask for asylum in this country. you have no idea of anything. you just spew out stuff like trump based on what you think!! here ya go-

LEGISLATIVE AUTHORITY
The current U.S. refugee resettlement program is largely an outgrowth of the Refugee Act of 1980, which amended the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1954 (INA).

http://www.rcusa.org/history

llovejim

Current Champion
Maybe it's just a matter of overcrowding..and disregard for our laws.
i don't really consider a misdemeanor violation cause for detention. maybe you do. i do not believe people coming here to find a better way of life are threats to this country, and all reports and stats show I am right. they have lower crime rates, they start new businesses more often, they generally work harder, they are a plus economically, all things considered, and they are only doing what all our ancestors did. except they are brown or black. that said, if we really do not want them here, change the e-verify law to punish americans who hire them. problem solved. except a lot of americans will gripe about not having enough manual laborers.....

here is what Ronald McDonald Reagan said about it, and I think it makes as much sense as anything else-

reagan illegal immi.png

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
i don't really consider a misdemeanor violation cause for detention. maybe you do. i do not believe people coming here to find a better way of life are threats to this country, and all reports and stats show I am right. they have lower crime rates, they start new businesses more often, they generally work harder, they are a plus economically, all things considered, and they are only doing what all our ancestors did. except they are brown or black. that said, if we really do not want them here, change the e-verify law to punish americans who hire them. problem solved. except a lot of americans will gripe about not having enough manual laborers.....

here is what Ronald McDonald Reagan said about it, and I think it makes as much sense as anything else-

View attachment 43853

I don't really consider a misdemeanor violation a cause for detention either. I do consider violating our borders and entering our country undocumented as problematic. it seems a small step to ask of an individual seeking to enter our country to follow our laws and process for doing so. Seems indicative of what type of individual it is if they choose to forgo such a simple request as relates our laws.

I too do not believe individuals coming to this country are threats, perhaps there are incidences are instances where there are individuals in the mix that are problematic, but otherwise no.

I have no issue with brown or black or green or purple or yellow people in any way shape or form.

That said. If your intention is to insinuate something untoward into this conversation, might I suggest that you don't.

I think your Reagan quote makes a lot of sense to, do you think he meant they're coming in willy-nilly however they please or do you think in fact he meant they ought to follow a process to obtain that work permit joining our society in an orderly way?

John T

Mayor
Liberals are insane. Illegals are CRIMINALS and criminals belong in cages meaning prison cells. The jews were not breaking laws but these illegals are stealing IDs and welfare money from american citizens! Illegals are monsters.
Today's Leftist hate the Jewish people as much as they ALWAYS have.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Actually hot is not a definable number, and by the way there is no almost, you either hit the target or u miss, almost is always fully wrong

Next

llovejim

Current Champion
you said-
That said. If your intention is to insinuate something untoward into this conversation, might I suggest that you don't.

I say- what the hell does that mean? something untoward? oh, no!! not untoward. Might I suggest if you have something to say, say it, and quit using your alleged power as a moderator as some club to threaten people. how is that?

you said: I think your Reagan quote makes a lot of sense to, do you think he meant they're coming in willy-nilly however they please or do you think in fact he meant they ought to follow a process to obtain that work permit joining our society in an orderly way?

I say- If you agree with what Reagan said, then why are you asking a stupid question about what he said being about letting people in willy-nilly?

llovejim

Current Champion
Actually hot is not a definable number, and by the way there is no almost, you either hit the target or u miss, almost is always fully wrong

Next
you keep proving how incapable you are of UNDERSTANDING WHAT TEMPERATURE AND HEAT ARE.....good luck in the future.

EatTheRich

President
Says the doof who believes that 100f is only 1/6 hotter than 33f

Is NASA pumping pure O2 into your capsule to help with electrical connections?
Not my fault you aren’t smart enough to follow along. You’re the guy who thinks fractions aren’t numbers.

EatTheRich

President
I don't follow. Detention centers have existed through several administrations, if anything they are collective policy administered across administrations
In part that is true. What is new with Trump:

1) family separation as a policy
2) incarcerating asylum seekers and border crossers not accused of any other crime
3) intentionally depriving internees of the necessities of life