• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Actor Tom Arnold says ICE raids same as nazis rounding up jews in 1930s

EatTheRich

President
Of course you did.
No, I didn’t. I said we have to arrest the steps in that direction (such as rounding up minorities en masse and holding them without legal rights or adequate provisions ... you know, the sorts of things Germany was doing in the 1930s, before they implemented the “Final Solution”) before it gets to that point.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1. Indeed.
2. Well, the asylum seekers should be afforded their legal right to a prompt hearing. And the law which says they should not be held accountable for crossing the border illegally if their purpose was presenting a valid asylum claim should be enforced.
3. The volume is a result of the mass incarceration of asylum seekers and people accused of misdemeanors (including not children). Anyway, the more serious issue is the deliberate refusal to allow access to resources that could be made available.

no, the core issue is not presenting a valid asylum claim according to the prescribed laws of this country

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
No, I didn’t. I said we have to arrest the steps in that direction (such as rounding up minorities en masse and holding them without legal rights or adequate provisions ... you know, the sorts of things Germany was doing in the 1930s, before they implemented the “Final Solution”) before it gets to that point.
So you are saying that because Germany arrested and burned Jews then that no country currently has any right to defend it's borders?

There, you did it again. Germany didn't stop at arresting illegal immigrants, as we do in the US. When you deny the horrors of the Nazis' extermination campaign against the Jews during WWII, you reveal just how despicable you really are.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Which isn't what's happening. The Nazis rounded up Jewish citizens in their country. No?

Quite despicable analogies

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Which isn't what's happening. The Nazis rounded up Jewish citizens in their country. No?

Correct, the Nazis rounded up Jews and put them in camps and in the USA Mexicans, Hondurans and Guatemalans are racing to get into our camps before the other guy.

Totally different.

EatTheRich

President

See. You provide reference to an attention-grabbing stunt.

Whereas the media accurately describes what is lacking in the detention facilities this imbecile shows up with toys and books. How do toys and books alleviate the humanitarian issues that we've all been identifying and sharing for weeks on end?
“Man does not live by bread alone.”

But he also brought water. He was arrested for trying to make sure children in those camps had enough water.

EatTheRich

President
There, you did it again. Germany didn't stop at arresting illegal immigrants, as we do in the US. When you deny the horrors of the Nazis' extermination campaign against the Jews during WWII, you reveal just how despicable you really are.
I didn’t deny anything. The U.S. has also gone beyond arresting “illegal immigrants” to arresting asylum seekers.

EatTheRich

President

The Jews were deprived of citizenship. By German law their presence on Reich territory was illegal. The same arguments could be used to justify their arrest as are now used to justify the arrest of people who are equally arbitrarily denied the opportunity to live legally in the U.S.