• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Adam Schiff Pressured Witness To Change His Story & Accuse Trump

Mick

The Right is always right
How in hell can you argue the congressional appropriation and hold would have been a secret? Pretty dumb suggestion.
Well, the ambassador to Ukraine said they didn't know and Ukraine's own President said they didn't know. I guess Adam Schitt's blatant lying in congressional hearings is a better source? A dumb suggestion indeed.

Lulz

Boca

Governor
Are you really that stupid to think they were not told there was a delay? It was in the news.
New York Times

By the time of that July 25 call, the administration had already suspended the aid, a decision reached in early July, according to a former American official.

But the news would not reach the Ukrainian officials until much later, and then through nonofficial channels.

No matter the timing little fella...I believe the President of the United States, or anyone in his administration, would be considered an official channel.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
New York Times

By the time of that July 25 call, the administration had already suspended the aid, a decision reached in early July, according to a former American official.

But the news would not reach the Ukrainian officials until much later, and then through nonofficial channels.

No matter the timing little fella...I believe the President of the United States, or anyone in his administration, would be considered an official channel.
Do you have a point?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, the ambassador to Ukraine said they didn't know and Ukraine's own President said they didn't know. I guess Adam Schitt's blatant lying in congressional hearings is a better source? A dumb suggestion indeed.

Lulz
So you are going to stick with the idea that Ukraine didn't know they had been set to get $400 million aid? You still have to get past the president of Ukraine bringing up buying missiles and Trump answering with "do us a favor"

EatTheRich

President
What is with you brain dead tools that prevents actual quoting of the facts and transcripts? Volker did AGREE with it but he made it clear the President didn't do it:

[Schiff] asked Volker whether he would agree that “no President of the United States should ever ask a foreign leader to help intervene in a U.S. election.”

I agree with that,” said Volker.

===========

Is there something that your puny brain can't register here? Is this like a mental disorder in your diseased left wing brains that prevents actually QUOTING someone? I get it. You hate the fact Volker got up under oath and told the truth. You hate that he wouldn't play games with Schitt and kept slapping the little lying pencil neck down. You hate that the qid pro quo about aid claim was a left wing conspiracy that has been thoroughly and utterly debunked. But you are just embarrassing yourself now.

Some of us live in a world of facts. Others live in a world of hypotheticals and parodies. Which one do you live in and which one is reality? Clown.
You “forgot” to include Schiff’s next question which is when Volker started dodging. ““And that would be particularly egregious if it was done in the context of withholding foreign assistance?” Volker refused to agree because he knew he’d be implicating Trump

Nostra

Governor
You “forgot” to include Schiff’s next question which is when Volker started dodging. ““And that would be particularly egregious if it was done in the context of withholding foreign assistance?” Volker refused to agree because he knew he’d be implicating Trump

Nope. He wasn't playing Schifferbrains fairy tale games.

EatTheRich

President

Lulz
They had to say that if they wanted the aid to be released ... of course. No matter how evidently absurd.

Mick

So you are going to stick with the idea that Ukraine didn't know they had been set to get $400 million aid?
Oh, so when busted for lying you complete change the story? No one said anything about Ukraine not knowing "that they had been set to get $400 million in aid". The FACTS are the Ukrainians didn't know the aid was on hold. This fact has been repeated by both the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine and Ukraine's President himself. You've been watching too many corrupt parodies by pencil neck and the garbage babbled by alt-left media. You don't even know what's going on. Good God. Lulz

You still have to get past the president of Ukraine bringing up buying missiles and Trump answering with "do us a favor"
Yes, Zelensky said he was thinking about buying some more in the future. He wasn't asking for some more now and the javelin missile selling had already been approved. It was never on hold. Trump wasn't even responsive to that point. And the favor Trump would "like" them to do(never said it was mandatory) had to with crowdstrike and the 2016 election. I guess that since Russian collusion was a hoax this is somehow, someway retroactive collusion, too? Good lord, man, wake up.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh, so when busted for lying you complete change the story? No one said anything about Ukraine not knowing "that they had been set to get $400 million in aid". The FACTS are the Ukrainians didn't know the aid was on hold. This fact has been repeated by both the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine and Ukraine's President himself. You've been watching too many corrupt parodies by pencil neck and the garbage babbled by alt-left media. You don't even know what's going on. Good God. Lulz

Yes, Zelensky said he was thinking about buying some more in the future. He wasn't asking for some more now and the javelin missile selling had already been approved. It was never on hold. Trump wasn't even responsive to that point. And the favor Trump would "like" them to do(never said it was mandatory) had to with crowdstrike and the 2016 election. I guess that since Russian collusion was a hoax this is somehow, someway retroactive collusion, too? Good lord, man, wake up.
Nice try. "I'm ready to buy some Javelin missiles. " and Trump says "Well, we'd like you to do us a favor"

The favor included investigating Biden.

Mick

No, Schitt was trying to implicate Trump and Volker was not going to play that game because the President did nothing wrong. Volker was the one under oath. Schitt was the one trying to get him to lie. Facts matter. Left wing lies do not.

Mick

Nice try. "I'm ready to buy some Javelin missiles. " and Trump says "Well, we'd like you to do us a favor"

The favor included investigating Biden.
Now that we've humiliated you and you finally admit that there could be no prid quo pro on withholding the $400 million in military aid because Zelensky didn't even know it was being withheld at the time I'll move on to the next point to slap you down on.

The second point being that Zelensky wasn't asking for more javelin missiles. He was saying they were "almost ready" to buy some more. It was commentary and not a request. The program had already been approved. Trump wasn't even responsive to it and made no reference to it at all.......let alone saying investigating Biden was required in order to acquire more. And I like how you alter the quote to remove the word "almost". And you know what the kicker is? In early August Zelensky officially put in an order for more javelin missiles. The financial part of the deal was finalized a few days later. And crowstrike.....let alone Biden had nothing to do with it. Ouch.

Oh and Biden wasn't even brought up for several more minutes after the javelin comment from Zelensky and extensive back and forth. Still having trouble differentiating the difference between crowstrike and burisma? Not surprised. You weren't smart enough to differentiate between simply knowing about aid package existing and knowing it was on hold. A low IQ, TDS ravaged mind can be nasty!

:D

Nostra

Governor
Now that we've humiliated you and you finally admit that there could be no prid quo pro on withholding the $400 million in military aid because Zelensky didn't even know it was being withheld at the time I'll move on to the next point to slap you down on.

The second point being that Zelensky wasn't asking for more javelin missiles. He was saying they were "almost ready" to buy some more. It was commentary and not a request. The program had already been approved. Trump wasn't even responsive to it and made no reference to it at all.......let alone saying investigating Biden was required in order to acquire more. And I like how you alter the quote to remove the word "almost". And you know what the kicker is? In early August Zelensky officially put in an order for more javelin missiles. The financial part of the deal was finalized a few days later. And crowstrike.....let alone Biden had nothing to do with it. Ouch.

Oh and Biden wasn't even brought up for several more minutes after the javelin comment from Zelensky and extensive back and forth. Still having trouble differentiating the difference between crowstrike and burisma? Not surprised. You weren't smart enough to differentiate between simply knowing about aid package existing and knowing it was on hold. A low IQ, TDS ravaged mind can be nasty!

:D
Another beatdown.