• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Adam Schiff was an answer on Jeopardy. Not a single person knew who he was

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Hillary got 3 million or nearly 3,000,000 more votes than Donald Trump. That makes you guys the losers. More people wanted Hillary as president than they did Donald Trump. Miss suck to be less popular than Hillary Clinton. Trump wouldn't have even been able to get as many votes as he did if he didn't have help from Putin, the love of his life.
The problem of course with the popular vote is that many voters on both "sides" did not go out and vote knowing their state was already going to go one way or the other.

For instance Republicans in California stayed home and Democrats in Texas.

So the popular vote is not accurate and also would have been influenced if each candidate had actually campaigned in all 50 states knowing it would be decided by popular vote.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hillary got 3 million or nearly 3,000,000 more votes than Donald Trump. That makes you guys the losers. More people wanted Hillary as president than they did Donald Trump. Miss suck to be less popular than Hillary Clinton. Trump wouldn't have even been able to get as many votes as he did if he didn't have help from Putin, the love of his life.
"Miss suck"...………..only thing Sow got election night was Drunk and Slick got a black eye:)...staff got schiff thrown at them, now your Cow is working abroad...…..:)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The problem of course with the popular vote is that many voters on both "sides" did not go out and vote knowing their state was already going to go one way or the other.

For instance Republicans in California stayed home and Democrats in Texas.

So the popular vote is not accurate and also would have been influenced if each candidate had actually campaigned in all 50 states knowing it would be decided by popular vote.
It would have saved us from the most corrupt, most inept, President that this country has ever had.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I apologze in advance for embarrassing you BUT:

Was Bolton on hours a day a month or so ago ? Doing puff piece interviews on networks & And on Colbert ? Nope.

Which makes it worse.
I have no idea what your post has to do with mine.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
It would have saved us from the most corrupt, most inept, President that this country has ever had.
He isn't a politician. I just don't see the corruption. Yes he is an ahole but that doesn't mean corrupt. There is no manual on how to be president. Since he isn't a politician he doesn't even know whats allowed and what isn't but his policies seem to be working well.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

So Corrupt- impeached with no criminal charges ? :eek:

So Inept- Most Americans working ever
Lowest Unemployment in 50 years
Record Dow
Record NasDAQ
New China, Japanese, Mexico and Canada Trade deals
Etc Etc

Maybe if he flew billions to a terrorist nation who kills women, gays and Americans that would make you happy ?

Oh wait- the last guy took care of that.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
He isn't a politician. I just don't see the corruption. Yes he is an ahole but that doesn't mean corrupt. There is no manual on how to be president. Since he isn't a politician he doesn't even know whats allowed and what isn't but his policies seem to be working well.

Which is why the impeachment is meaningless to him

To Political Wonks who see Washington DC as their Mecca, or the Vatican - it's Huge.

He doesn't

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I guess if you believe that bilking workers who helped build his so-called empire, the electricians, plumbers, and others out of millions of dollars he owed them for work they did for him, then he's not corrupt. If you believe that coercing his father who had Alzheimer's, to cut his own brother's family out of his will and going back on the promise that the family would help with expenses of his special-needs nephew's medical expenses, because he was mad at them for trying to get their share of his daddy's money, then he isn't corrupt. All you have to do, is spend a little time on Google investigating this guys past. I am astounded that anyone can buy into his so-called innocence.
I think the biggest problem in this country is that if he didn't hurt them personally, then people believe he's an OK guy because the economy is good right now. His affection for dictators of this world, Putin, Kim un, and the corrupt prince of Saudi Arabia should be taken into account as well. What kind of person praises men like that? Not to mention, the women he has violated and bragged about doing so.
We all have a right to our opinions, but the more I listen to him, read about him now and in his past, I think he is A very sick and disgusting, corrupt person.
Corrupt: If someone or something is corrupt, they are broken morally or in some other way. Corrupt people perform in moral or illegal acts for personal gain, without apology… A corrupt person, a criminal, a crook, or a cookie thief bring society down with a moral and dishonest behavior.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I guess if you believe that bilking workers who helped build his so-called empire, the electricians, plumbers, and others out of millions of dollars he owed them for work they did for him, then he's not corrupt. If you believe that coercing his father who had Alzheimer's, to cut his own brother's family out of his will and going back on the promise that the family would help with expenses of his special-needs nephew's medical expenses, because he was mad at them for trying to get their share of his daddy's money, then he isn't corrupt. All you have to do, is spend a little time on Google investigating this guys past. I am astounded that anyone can buy into his so-called innocence.
I think the biggest problem in this country is that if he didn't hurt them personally, then people believe he's an OK guy because the economy is good right now. His affection for dictators of this world, Putin, Kim un, and the corrupt prince of Saudi Arabia should be taken into account as well. What kind of person praises men like that? Not to mention, the women he has violated and bragged about doing so.
We all have a right to our opinions, but the more I listen to him, read about him now and in his past, I think he is A very sick and disgusting, corrupt person.
Corrupt: If someone or something is corrupt, they are broken morally or in some other way. Corrupt people perform in moral or illegal acts for personal gain, without apology… A corrupt person, a criminal, a crook, or a cookie thief bring society down with a moral and dishonest behavior.
Triggered.......

Wow you hit anything silly

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
kind of throws a damper on 'inept', huh.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
kind of throws a damper on 'inept', huh.
If he doesn't know by now after being in office three years, what is allowed and what isn't, then he most certainly is inept. And obviously not the stable genius that he claims he is. I suppose that since he's the genius that discovered windmills cause cancer, you think he is as smart as Albert Einstein was.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Triggered.......

Wow you hit anything silly
So you label bilking workers out of their earned money as silly? I think you guys need to get a clue. The thing I've learned here about Trump defenders, is that they don't give a good goddamn about what he does to others, as long as they think he is helping them financially. Have you taken a look at the deficit lately? Are you really sure if he is helping Americans? I would ask you if you were one of the top 1% that made big bucks off of his tax cuts, but you probably would say yes, even though it's a lie, so I won't give you the opportunity to throw out your chest like trump and claim you are something you aren't.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Reading your post again, I have to laugh at the 'he isn't a politician' excuse that he gets all the time. That guy was delving into politics, stating his opinion on every political thing that was going on for many years before he decided to run, and after three years of being the President of the United States, isn't saying "he isn't a politician" a little Bizarre? That's the problem with Donald Trump. Starting with his parents coddling him and making him POS that he is, people still continue to defend him, from his lies, to his racist remarks about others, and the horrible way he has treated people who have had to depend on him for their livelihood.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
So you label bilking workers out of their earned money as silly? I think you guys need to get a clue. The thing I've learned here about Trump defenders, is that they don't give a good goddamn about what he does to others, as long as they think he is helping them financially. Have you taken a look at the deficit lately? Are you really sure if he is helping Americans? I would ask you if you were one of the top 1% that made big bucks off of his tax cuts, but you probably would say yes, even though it's a lie, so I won't give you the opportunity to throw out your chest like trump and claim you are something you aren't.
Obama did that Trump reduced taxes letting people keep more

Damn you are triggered

EatTheRich

President
So Corrupt- impeached with no criminal charges ? :eek:

So Inept- Most Americans working ever
Lowest Unemployment in 50 years
Record Dow
Record NasDAQ
New China, Japanese, Mexico and Canada Trade deals
Etc Etc

Maybe if he flew billions to a terrorist nation who kills women, gays and Americans that would make you happy ?

Oh wait- the last guy took care of that.
So he inherited a booming economy from Obama and although it has started to slow down he is still coasting on the momentum of the boom he inherited ... and he has “brilliantly” managed to replace deals more favorable to U.S. businesses with deals less favorable to U.S. businesses.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Obama did that Trump reduced taxes letting people keep more

Damn you are triggered
Yes the ultra rich got their big tax cut… Or was it two of them? Did you enjoy the middle-class tax cut you got right before or right after the midterm election, that he promised? Oh, never mind that just didn't go through. He hasn't mentioned it, but no fear he will promise it again before the coming election you can mark my words.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Yes the ultra rich got their big tax cut… Or was it two of them? Did you enjoy the middle-class tax cut you got right before or right after the midterm election, that he promised? Oh, never mind that just didn't go through. He hasn't mentioned it, but no fear he will promise it again before the coming election you can mark my words.
Everyone who works with me got a tax reduction of over a grand a year

We must be billionaires to you