• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Adam Schiff was an answer on Jeopardy. Not a single person knew who he was

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
We all have a right to our opinions, but the more I listen to him, read about him now and in his past, I think he is A very sick and disgusting, corrupt person.
You mean you read leftist websites and leftist media. And form your opinion based on that. Without questioning any of it.

Jen

Senator
Most assume that Americans would recognize Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), the man who presided over the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry for three months last fall. Especially after 3 years of his crying.

On the Wednesday edition of “Jeopardy,” the category was U.S. Representatives.

A photo of Adam Schiff was shown and the clue was “1/53rd of California’s House delegation is this Intelligence Committee chairman.” Schiff would be stunned to learn that no one knew the answer. LOL

https://twitter.com/dhookstead/status/1217612032276680705
He is just not nearly as important as Democrats think he is.
He's nothing.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I guess if you believe that bilking workers who helped build his so-called empire, the electricians, plumbers, and others out of millions of dollars he owed them for work they did for him, then he's not corrupt. If you believe that coercing his father who had Alzheimer's, to cut his own brother's family out of his will and going back on the promise that the family would help with expenses of his special-needs nephew's medical expenses, because he was mad at them for trying to get their share of his daddy's money, then he isn't corrupt. All you have to do, is spend a little time on Google investigating this guys past. I am astounded that anyone can buy into his so-called innocence.
I think the biggest problem in this country is that if he didn't hurt them personally, then people believe he's an OK guy because the economy is good right now. His affection for dictators of this world, Putin, Kim un, and the corrupt prince of Saudi Arabia should be taken into account as well. What kind of person praises men like that? Not to mention, the women he has violated and bragged about doing so.
We all have a right to our opinions, but the more I listen to him, read about him now and in his past, I think he is A very sick and disgusting, corrupt person.
Corrupt: If someone or something is corrupt, they are broken morally or in some other way. Corrupt people perform in moral or illegal acts for personal gain, without apology… A corrupt person, a criminal, a crook, or a cookie thief bring society down with a moral and dishonest behavior.

Much like issues of healthcare, taxation, military etc - Trumps companies are also so huge that both "sides" will be able to find good or bad if they want to look for it.

People that open a business invariably have to deal with terrible situations where they get sued or have to declare bankruptcy.

Your whole post basically says Trump is an ahole. While he is the biggest ahole to some he is great to others. When you are a billionaire there is going to be people that want to tear you down and are jealous. His coping mechanism is to be the bigger bully which is sad and unpresidential.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Much like issues of healthcare, taxation, military etc - Trumps companies are also so huge that both "sides" will be able to find good or bad if they want to look for it.

People that open a business invariably have to deal with terrible situations where they get sued or have to declare bankruptcy.

Your whole post basically says Trump is an ahole. While he is the biggest ahole to some he is great to others. When you are a billionaire there is going to be people that want to tear you down and are jealous. His coping mechanism is to be the bigger bully which is sad and unpresidential.
Yeah that’s it. People are just jealous of his wealth.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Rush Limbaugh calls him Pencil Neck.
Rush Limbaugh also said that Michael J. Fox was faking his Parkinson’s disease. I don’t know why any normal, decent person would defend a loudmouth, POS like Rush Limbaugh.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Rush Limbaugh also said that Michael J. Fox was faking his Parkinson’s disease. I don’t know why any normal, decent person would defend a loudmouth, POS like Rush Limbaugh.
I don't know why any normal, decent person would support a loud mouthed, POS like Nancy Pelosi.

Last edited:

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Yeah that’s it. People are just jealous of his wealth.
No I said issues that are so big are so huge that both sides can find good or bad if they are looking and want to spin it.

Same with Healthcare, the econonomy, and all of the big issues.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You mean you read leftist websites and leftist media. And form your opinion based on that. Without questioning any of it.
Evidently, according to her, disgusting, corrupt people get the Ellis Island Award...……...