• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

African American federal agent killed... by people protesting the killing of African American by police officer

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

A federal law enforcement officer in California who was shot and killed at the U.S. courthouse in Oakland during a protest for George Floyd that turned violent has been identified as 53-year-old Patrick Underwood, his family confirmed to Fox News.

The shooting occurred on Friday after a vehicle pulled up outside the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building at about 9:45 p.m. and a person opened fire at two contract security officers who worked for Homeland Security's Federal Protective Service. Underwood was killed while the second officer was wounded and remains in critical condition. His identity has not yet been released.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Exactly how is killing an African American federal officer justified as a 'protest' against killing an African American man?

A federal law enforcement officer in California who was shot and killed at the U.S. courthouse in Oakland during a protest for George Floyd that turned violent has been identified as 53-year-old Patrick Underwood, his family confirmed to Fox News.

The shooting occurred on Friday after a vehicle pulled up outside the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building at about 9:45 p.m. and a person opened fire at two contract security officers who worked for Homeland Security's Federal Protective Service. Underwood was killed while the second officer was wounded and remains in critical condition. His identity has not yet been released.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Exactly how is killing an African American federal officer justified as a 'protest' against killing an African American man?
This in the end could be the white supremacists in action. We'll see. And if it is they'll be marking their own graves.

Colorforms

Senator
It's hasn't been a protest for days now, in Cali rioters are saying "EAT THE RICH"

Now what's movie stars and over paid sports stars to do :)
When the left talks about "the rich" they rarely mean actors and sports stars. They usually mean productive people. The kind who employ others and contribute to the health of the nation's economy.

EatTheRich

President

Police only come in one color ... blue. I think almost anyone would say the killing was unjustified, unless of course it was in self-defense. But every police officer, regardless of race, is an enemy of the working-class Black (civilian) population and of the working class as a whole.

EatTheRich

President
When the left talks about "the rich" they rarely mean actors and sports stars. They usually mean productive people. The kind who employ others and contribute to the health of the nation's economy.
Actors and sports stars do more to earn their income than people who employ (use) others to do the work that makes them rich. Regardless, if the protesters are descending on Beverly Hills, clearly they are targeting the actors and athletes who are such a big part of the population there.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Actors and sports stars do more to earn their income than people who employ (use) others to do the work that makes them rich. Regardless, if the protesters are descending on Beverly Hills, clearly they are targeting the actors and athletes who are such a big part of the population there.
They want to EAT THE RICH and here you're defending who you want to Eat! A hard days work would kill your rich heroes.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I’m supporting the protesters who as I pointed out are targeting even the working rich.
"protesters" don't riot/loot and murder

that's who you're supporting

murdering black feds and each other...…………..

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Police only come in one color ... blue. I think almost anyone would say the killing was unjustified, unless of course it was in self-defense. But every police officer, regardless of race, is an enemy of the working-class Black (civilian) population and of the working class as a whole.
What an awful, ugly, and untrue sentiment.

EatTheRich

President
We're dealing with terrorism and evil. This type of rhetoric is par for the course. One of the most disgusting posts I've seen on PJ.
The police are literally openly killing us and you are having hissy fits because I pointed out that that makes them our enemies.

Dino

Russian Asset

This one was armed.....?
Nope. Doesn’t make it better. Shows the absolute hypocrisy of the callous selfish leftist mindset.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You see a "blue" man?

1590981430432.pngyo

Mick

The Right is always right
The police are literally openly killing us and you are having hissy fits because I pointed out that that makes them our enemies.
The only "hissy fit" around here is you espousing terrorism, violence, and evil. Normal people shun that.

EatTheRich

President
The only "hissy fit" around here is you espousing terrorism, violence, and evil. Normal people shun that.
I have condemned terrorism on both sides in no uncertain terms. I have called the violence counterproductive. I may not have an infallible moral sense, but I know I have embraced evil on nowhere near the scale you have.