• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

After 90% of the vote is tallied...

Days

Commentator
It's still a horse race for president de la France. Here's the vote tally for the top four ...

Macron ....... 8,205,212

LePen .......... 7, 490,156

Fillon ........... 6,896,616

Me'lenchon .. 6,696,669

First and 2nd place go head to head in a run-off election for POF. (President of France)

Jen

Senator
I believe that Macron will ultimately be the winner. He is young and inexperienced, but the French people may see LePen as being too extreme.

It's just a guess though.

Days

Commentator
I believe that Macron will ultimately be the winner. He is young and inexperienced, but the French people may see LePen as being too extreme.

It's just a guess though.
He's center left, she's far right. He's for staying in the EU, she's for leaving it. He embraces the refugees rioting in Paris, she wants them skewered, shot, and dumped in the ocean. He is extremely liberal by American standards, while she would be considered a centrist in America.

In a head to head, I think the more the people learn about each, the more they will lean towards her. He is just as extreme for submitting to the EU as she is for exiting the EU. The nation is basically split on the issue.

Jen

Senator
He's center left, she's far right. He's for staying in the EU, she's for leaving it. He embraces the refugees rioting in Paris, she wants them skewered, shot, and dumped in the ocean. He is extremely liberal by American standards, while she would be considered a centrist in America.

In a head to head, I think the more the people learn about each, the more they will lean towards her. He is just as extreme for submitting to the EU as she is for exiting the EU. The nation is basically split on the issue.
If France is going the way of the Trump Wave, she will win. If not.........he will win.

And I knew those things about both of them.

Days

Commentator
If France is going the way of the Trump Wave, she will win. If not.........he will win.

And I knew those things about both of them.
The Trump wave definitely hit France... not sure it will pull a majority there... it will be interesting to see if it continues to build or is just an emotional response to the Paris riots.

the runoff election is going to be very interesting; they vote again May 7th.