• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ah, the Obama years. No indictments, no convictions...squeaky clean

Bugsy McGurk

President
And now we have the Trump years. Bombshells by the hour affecting the whole sordid crew, including matters as serious as collusion with the Kremlin to affect our election. Never ending Trumpstench.

Surely you miss the squeaky clean Obama era, no?

;-)

Arkady

President
And now we have the Trump years. Bombshells by the hour affecting the whole sordid crew, including matters as serious as collusion with the Kremlin to affect our election. Never ending Trumpstench.

;-)
We're in the seventh month, and already we've got more scandal than in the combined 20 years of Obama, Clinton, and Carter. In all that time, the worst thing we ever found out was that the president had lied about a consensual blowjob. Oh, for those more innocent times!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It ain't over Lynch is going down for obstruction and the tarmac meeting is another thing
BUT ONCE CLINTON GOES DOWN OTHERS WILL FOLLOW IT WILL BE A TOUGH TIME FOR TRAITOROUS DEMOCRATS AND THE ESTABLISHMENT IN dc.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

;-)
Those were the days...

Now with Trump we have become a lesser nation while the rest of the world looks on with sympathy and amazement.

UPNYA2

Mayor

;-)
"And now we have the Trump years."

No indictments, no convictions.

Ass-loads of accusations, insinuations, allegations and speculation though.

And a bunker crop of spiteful dems unable to accept the reality that their anointed next queen of the US lost to Trump of course.

Gotta love it.....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

;-)
Which are indictments or convictions?

;-)
No indictments or convictions in this administration either. I know the DNC has got you working on it, but ya still got nothing, Crazy McCrazyface! LOL!

Jen

Senator

;-)
Yes. It is very nice to own everyone, including the MSM, who could do you harm. And it's even nicer to be able to play the race card on anyone who even hints that they will out your crimes. And nicer still that you have hit people who will actually kill anyone who threatens to go beyond your little fort that's all set up.

Must be nice.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I bet Mueller and his legal crew are sure burning the midnight oil these days. So many new illicit activities to be pored over and so little time.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We're in the seventh month, and already we've got more scandal than in the combined 20 years of Obama, Clinton, and Carter. In all that time, the worst thing we ever found out was that the president had lied about a consensual blowjob. Oh, for those more innocent times!
That's awesome. Clinton getting knobbed and dipping his cigar in a young woman's vag is so commonplace these days..you say.. ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I bet Mueller and his legal crew are sure burning the midnight oil these days. So many new illicit activities to be pored over and so little time.
All they have to do is file an indictment...and open the door to the probing of every Russian interaction....ever...

You don't think Obama executing American citizens without due process was a scandal? I mean, I know the media and your fellow DNCers thought it was fantastic, but you, too?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes. It is very nice to own everyone, including the MSM, who could do you harm. And it's even nicer to be able to play the race card on anyone who even hints that they will out your crimes. And nicer still that you have hit people who will actually kill anyone who threatens to go beyond your little fort that's all set up.

Must be nice.
Is that your fallback slander....someone is killing people who Hillary doesn't like?
The whine about being accused of being a racist is ignoring that there are people who didn't like Obama simply because he is black. The fact is that some people are racists...and that doesn't mean all opposition is based on race, nor are you correct in saying that all criticism of Obama was characterized as racist...but some certainly was.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
All they have to do is file an indictment...and open the door to the probing of every Russian interaction....ever...
Some of the Trump clan should be asked to testify before congress...

Donald Trump Jr. invited to testify before Congress
President Donald Trump’s eldest son has been invited to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee — and the panel’s chairman says he’s willing to subpoena him if necessary.

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) told reporters Thursday he was sending Donald Trump Jr. a letter asking him to testify and hoped he would come "pretty soon," perhaps as early as next week.

Grassley, who first made his comments to CNN, added that he is willing to wield his subpoena pen to compel Trump Jr.'s attendance.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/13/donald-trump-jr-testify-congress-240507

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You don't think Obama executing American citizens without due process was a scandal? I mean, I know the media and your fellow DNCers thought it was fantastic, but you, too?
Scandal? The scandal would have been the loss of American lives because we let the scumbag live a day longer than we needed to. Due process would have been available to Awlaki if he'd surrendered.

I think if there is a terrorist who we cannot apprehend because they are in a foreign country with no working judicial or legal system and they are making war on the US....no "due process" is needed.

US civil code states that a person who joins a hostile military force may lose their citizenship....and Awlaki met that criteria. Funny that you find yourself protecting terrorists by claiming they have the right to immunity from military action to prevent the loss of American lives. Seems to me you were all in favor of executing Michael Brown without due process.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Oops...

Although Arkady is on record as referencing Obama as "murderer" for this exact item, summary execution doesn't rise to the level of "scandal" and he takes no exception to the reference to Obama as "squeaky clean".

Party servitude is a demanding mistress, I suppose.

Scandal? The scandal would have been the loss of American lives because we let the scumbag live a day longer than we needed to. Due process would have been available to Awlaki if he'd surrendered.

I think if there is a terrorist who we cannot apprehend because they are in a foreign country with no working judicial or legal system and they are making war on the US....no "due process" is needed.

US civil code states that a person who joins a hostile military force may lose their citizenship....and Awlaki met that criteria. Funny that you find yourself protecting terrorists by claiming they have the right to immunity from military action to prevent the loss of American lives. Seems to me you were all in favor of executing Michael Brown without due process.
So in your legal opinion, a person needs to surrender in order to be given due process. Or if it's too hard to arrest them, they can just be summarily executed. That's what you're saying. Sure you want to go with that?