• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ah yes... the neverending hypocrisy of the Left...

should have known a 34 year old millennial that still live with parents w/Cabodian bride and child is on ObamaCare & Medicaid...…….damn sure can't support itself and always had other to do that.
You have resorted to just making sh*t up. Which means you lost the argument.

Barbella

Senator
Do you honestly think a candidate sets up their own workers comp or liability insurance? They hire business managers to do that. They don't sign office leases, they don't rent equipment...there is a whole host of things the candidate is not involved in when running for office. It is idiotic to assume that a candidate handles each and every donation, each and every correspondence...even every communication from within the campaign.

Hell, you guys won't even hold Trump responsible for what his appointees and children do on his behalf.
And yet, you people hold him responsible for everything that‘s EVER been done by ANYONE even remotely connected to him, his adm, or his campaign. Rotflmao...I know, it’s different. Of course it is...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And yet, you people hold him responsible for everything that‘s EVER been done by ANYONE even remotely connected to him, his adm, or his campaign. Rotflmao...I know, it’s different. Of course it is...
His lawyer pays off two women he had affairs with...who should I blame? His lawyer or him?

And you give him credit for shit he has had nothing to do with and blame the democrats for every one of his f*ck ups.

Who should I blame for people he appointed to head organizations when they order $30,000 tables, $165,000 patio furniture, charter private planes on my dime to fly around to their honeymoon or to take a few days off?

You guys set the bar when you blamed Obama when one of his PR people ordered a photo op of Air Force One flying over New York City, remember that?

You want to call her a hypocrite for her campaign manager failing to set up business insurance. She might not have done a good job at hiring...but unless you can show she directed her manager not to pay the bills, your top post is simply bullshit.