• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

AIDS is still rampant, and here's (The Real Reason) why...

Corruptbuddha

Governor
So there's this artilce in Atlanta about why AIDS still maintains it's grip on Humanity.

http://www.11alive.com/news/nation-now/world-aids-day-after-decades-of-research-why-is-aids-still-rampant/361059478

In short, she claims this:

They suspect but don’t fully appreciate the social factors that make HIV/AIDS so hard to prevent and ultimately eradicate. They, like many of us, may not understand that AIDS is fueled more by poverty, discrimination and social injustice than anything else. This, I believe, is a main reason for the disease still being rampant.
No, it isn't. It's fueled by stupidity and a desire for immediate gratification. I've been so poor that I couldn't afford to keep the lights and gas on at the same time. I've been so poor that I've been stuck eating rice for every meal for two weeks. BUT...I have never had an STD. Not once in all my years.

Know why? Because since I've been 19 years old, I've been MONOGAMOUS. My wife has been MONOGAMOUS. We don't partake in risky behavior. We don't have multiple sex partners and we don't do drugs.

It doesn't take a steady paycheck or an education to know that being promiscuous can get you killed. It just takes ACTING on that knowledge and controlling your baser instincts. It takes self control.

In short, the reason a person gets AIDS (or any other STD) is because they made one, or many, poor decisions. The only real trouble with AIDS is that it doesn't kill the infected fast enough. If it killed in weeks instead of decades, it would have burned itself out by now.

The idea that 'social injustice' causes AIDS is ridiculous.