• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Al Franken

A comedian doing weird things for a laugh.

Who wudda thunk it?

;-)
There is a time when a comedian becomes a grown ass man and their set needs to move along. There is nothing more tiresome than ridiculously hairy white men with stunted 8th grade humor. It's so gay.

Pathetic like a geriatric Madonna still playing Madonna and not morphing with her age.

Arkady

President
Awesome! Let us add "aggressively unpleasant" to Arkady's treasure trove of DNC-funded euphemisms along with his Obamapologetics-laced declarations that we were not lied to about keeping our health insurance and saving $2500 on premiums. That was merely "over selling" and "sloppy rhetoric".

Good grief, what an all-time sell out.
I realize you wish I'd stick narrowly to GOP-approved rhetoric. But I'm not a hack like you. I call them like I see them.

Arkady

President
Topic is Franken but as always you derail topic to Trump........well, since you can derail and not get banned, why would young women volunteer to work for Shrill knowing she enabled Bill to fornicate and molest women and be SURPRISED they were molested while working for Shrill?
Trump was accused, under oath, of rape, by three separate women.