• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Al Franken's turn now? heh heh heh ....here it comes.....I guess this is long overdue

Caroljo

Senator
He'd probably even lie about hookers in Russia. Liars lie. Even your Messiah.
You're right...Clinton probably would have lied about hookers in Russia. I wonder what he'd say about the trips to Orgy Island? Do you have valid proof that Trump had anything to do with Russian hookers? When did this happen?

Caroljo

Senator
That's a damn lie. My TV has been on CNN all day. They've had the accuser on more than once, and they've told her story. They have talked about it all day long. Why lie?
You keep the news on ALL DAY???? Do you have a life? This is the 2nd time I've seen you post watching CNN all day....

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You're right...Clinton probably would have lied about hookers in Russia. I wonder what he'd say about the trips to Orgy Island? Do you have valid proof that Trump had anything to do with Russian hookers? When did this happen?
I have as much proof as you do about Clinton in Orgy Island. DUH Didn't you know that Trump was also on that list that went to Orgy Island?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You keep the news on ALL DAY???? Do you have a life? This is the 2nd time I've seen you post watching CNN all day....
I left it on CNN all day long so I could hear updates on the news going on. I didn't WATCH it all day. Take care of your own f*cking business. I don't care how many times you've seen me post about CNN. Lots of people have their TV's on if there's a reason. Maybe you should watch some news instead of making up your own.

Caroljo

Senator
I left it on CNN all day long so I could hear updates on the news going on. I didn't WATCH it all day. Take care of your own f*cking business. I don't care how many times you've seen me post about CNN. Lots of people have their TV's on if there's a reason. Maybe you should watch some news instead of making up your own.
No wonder you're always so confused, watching (listening) to fake news all day.

Arkady

President
To me the boob grab picture conjures up images of frat house behavior. This day and age it is even worse, with the readily available smart phone camera it degrades the woman even more. The picture of a young woman sleeping/passed out at the party with men showing their junk in the picture, or pulling her pants or top down. It's a common practice among today's youth, then snap a picture and send it away. To say that it's a slap on a wrist is almost, but not entirely, condoning the behavior in a time where it's level of maliciousness has reached new heights.
If he’d pulled her pants or top down for the picture, I’d want him impeached.

Arkady

President
Hold on....Ill bet there will be another half dozen on the way.

These things seldom happen in a vacuum.

Jo
True. We’ve seen that with the tidal wave of accusations about Trump, GHW Bush, Moore, etc. If it wasn’t isolated misbehavior, Franken may be screwed.

Arkady

President
Bill Clinton also testified under oath that he never had sexual relations with Lewinsky. So if he'd lie under oath, he'd lie about anything.
He lied about the Lewinsky affair to the American people, but we do not have evidence he lied under oath. The admitted facts of the Lewinsky affair don’t fit the definition of sexual relations agreed by the parties for purposes of the deposition.

Anyway, he definitely lied. Does that mean we can assume everything he says is a lie? Of course not. Everybody lies from time to time.

Caroljo

Senator
He lied about the Lewinsky affair to the American people, but we do not have evidence he lied under oath. The admitted facts of the Lewinsky affair don’t fit the definition of sexual relations agreed by the parties for purposes of the deposition.

Anyway, he definitely lied. Does that mean we can assume everything he says is a lie? Of course not. Everybody lies from time to time.
But yet, Trump (according to you and others here) lies about EVERYTHING.
And yes, Clinton lied under oath......

After nearly 14 hours of debate, the House of Representatives approves two articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton, charging him with lying under oath to a federal grand jury and obstructing justice. Clinton, the second president in American history to be impeached, vowed to finish his term.
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/president-clinton-impeached

D

Deleted member 21794

. Yes. It’s the accuser who was uncertain enough about the quality of her case that she agreed to settle it rather than risk taking it to a jury.
But Bill Clinton was ready and anxious to go to trial?

D

Deleted member 21794

Maybe you should watch some news as well. Watching CNN all day hardly qualifies.

But yet, Trump (according to you and others here) lies about EVERYTHING.
And yes, Clinton lied under oath......

After nearly 14 hours of debate, the House of Representatives approves two articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton, charging him with lying under oath to a federal grand jury and obstructing justice. Clinton, the second president in American history to be impeached, vowed to finish his term.
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/president-clinton-impeached
You'd think a "lawyer" would know that ......no?

D

Deleted member 21794

Gotta watch Fox Noise for the real news?

;-)
No. All news is tainted. One must get need from a variety of sources and see through the various agendas
No wonder you're always so confused, watching (listening) to fake news all day.
I find this hilarious. CNN"s ratings are down by 52% and they're left with the likes of Nina as their vote audience.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No. All news is tainted. One must get need from a variety of sources and see through the various agendas

I find this hilarious. CNN"s ratings are down by 52% and they're left with the likes of Nina as their vote audience.
Can you point to any CNN story of late that was "fake news"?