• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Al Gore: Sex Offender

Ah, the national enquirer. Maybe the originator of fake news. Next thing you know we are going to see headlines about Hillary being abducted by aliens.

D

Deleted member 21794

I think this also illustrates an ugly prejudice Al Gore has. Apparently he thinks all masseuses (sp?) Are whores. What a POS.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If he ran for president again.... should these terrible claims be held against him or just ignored?
Was Gore Vice President when he molested the females?

Fat Guy will never run again, made to much $$$$$$ from fools buying carbon offsets

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
They have not been ignored. They have been discussed ad nauseam. Locker room talk is not the same as assault.
Locker Room Talk. LOL So if Al Gore claims this is all BS...that he didn't do what he was accused of...that he was just "joking" you will believe it? This Locker Room talk was invented by Trump and Melania. The women accusing him were pretty darn adamant that it was more than that.

Who knows what Al Gore did? Might be a woman looking for a pay-off. We didn't HEAR him say that he did such things...but we sure did hear Trump. LOL

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I think this also illustrates an ugly prejudice Al Gore has. Apparently he thinks all masseuses (sp?) Are whores. What a POS.
And what proof is there other than that woman's story? Now Trump....he bragged about assaulting women. Are we supposed to think that our President is a LIAR??

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No....you're wrong again. We're showing YOU how your hero's are no better than what you accuse Trump of, in fact most are worse! You're continuous babbling about Trump is simply that.....babbling! You show yourself as the fool you are with every post.
LOLOL When have you EVER condemned Trump for something he ADMITTED he has done. What about the young girls he peeked at while they were naked? You have a lot of 'splaining to do.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No...
If he decides to run for president again should the allegations be held against him or ignored?
They're just upset because Al got more popular votes than Bush. LOL
Actually, who knows what Al Gore has done. I never saw ONE SINGLE LIBERAL uphold John Edwards after it was proven that he was such a nasty creep. On the other hand, they all excuse Trump's infidelities and his anti-American kissing up to Putin.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And what proof is there other than that woman's story? Now Trump....he bragged about assaulting women. Are we supposed to think that our President is a LIAR??
Libs females just like Hillary and call females that accuse dem/libs liars and those that accuse R's saints!

http://feministing.com/2010/06/24/former-vp-al-gore-accused-of-sexual-assault/

You post of how Fat Trump is, but, never Gore who is fatter than Trump and we know you think these are lying whores:

http://www.businessinsider.com/two-more-women-accuse-al-gore-of-assault-2010-7

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
1000 pardons, Tricky Dick was VP in 2006
I know, that's what I just posted... you said Gore was VP in 2006

You still didn't answer my question...
Should the allegations against Gore be ignored... should he ever run for president again?

MrMike

Bless you all
Algore has probably moved on to masseurs these days. He has that BeachedWhale thing going on and his scam on Global Warming is just not working out.

As to holding allegations against Algore if he ran for POTUS again? Sure... but they are allegations and as much as we'd gripe about it, he'd still lose the election (again) regardless of the claims.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
As to holding allegations against Algore if he ran for POTUS again? Sure... but they are allegations and as much as we'd gripe about it, he'd still lose the election (again) regardless of the claims.
But Trump had all those allegations plus the bragging tapes of his behavior.... He won 62,984,825 votes despite the allegations/proof .
So repubs aren't really that concerned by this type of conduct... proof enough.

MrMike

Bless you all
But Trump had all those allegations plus the bragging tapes of his behavior.... He won 62,984,825 votes despite the allegations/proof .
So repubs aren't really that concerned by this type of conduct... proof enough.
I think I answered you pretty clearly. People would complain about allegations of Algores trysts and abuse of women/men or whatever, yet during the election it really wouldn't matter and he'd lose again.

I hope that helped you...