• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Albert Einstein was racist.............

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
They believe they are correct. Can you prove that they are not? Other than on the basis of your own morality?
I know that all decent moral people, no matter where they are from believe that no particular race is better than another and that people should be treated with respect, unless they start spouting racist ignorant ideas in such a place as a message board.

PS. To everyone, did you remember to hug your kid today?

Last edited:
C

Capitalist

I know that all decent moral people, no matter where they are from believe that no particular race is better than another and that people should be treated with respect, unless they start spouting or spout racist ignorant ideas in such a place as a message board.

PS. To everyone, did you remember to hug your kid today?
A hundred years from now it will be moral to hug your kid no less than twice a day which makes you a sinner.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Why do you demand that previous societies be as enlightened as we are?
The people who voted for Clinton are enlightened by Meth. I never demanded anything of previous societies, show me that demand?

You make up more stuff that Rachel madcow

But I love snowflakes

connieb

Senator
And you don't think he was aware of existence of or even the possibility that there might be houses and tables in China ?

Also there is a big difference between the poor not having things and the culture not having advanced to the stage of technology where such thing exist.
He was writing about the conclusions drawn from what he saw. even without the poverty it was not really the traditional way to sit and take meals at a table with utensils.are you completely unfamiliar with other cultures?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
What?

The question is not ALL members of society. The issue is the governing social norm of the time.

Are you unaware that many cultures had slaves? Do you think that the people who had them, thought the practice was immoral? Since there were few laws against it, it is obvious that many societies did not feel as a rule that the practice was immoral or at least sufficiently immoral to outlaw it. And clear that at least a majority did not.

At one time, in Rome it was thought completely moral to go and watch people be torn apart by Tigers, Lions or fight to the death. And entire stadiums were built just so this bloodsport could be observed.

Have you never opened a history book?
It was similar, I suppose, to the abortion issue of today. Because it is legal, people have convinced themselves that it is okay (morally). The Democrats have promulgated this notion (that there is noting wrong with it) and the hopelessly ignorant have accepted it. Two kinds of human beings view abortion as morally acceptable: those who are irretrievably evil, and those who are irretrievably ignorant and in trouble.

Spamature

President
He was writing about the conclusions drawn from what he saw. even without the poverty it was not really the traditional way to sit and take meals at a table with utensils.are you completely unfamiliar with other cultures?
And by labeling people inferior because you are unfamiliar with their culture is....?

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
activist now trying to change Fathers Day to 'Special Person Day'