• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez mighty impressive on 60 Minutes

EatTheRich

President
Paid for ALL over 50 years...……..tried to refuse Medicare...….it's fcvking mandatory as is SS...…..you lil' fag fvck...YOU have any idea what I paid for "veteran's benefits"...…...almost cost me my LIFE, I bleed for YOU "motherfucker" and only way I get "farm subsidies" is from working daylight to dark for decades and investing $millions of my $$$$$$$$$

You could have gotten same "veterans benefits" you cowardly fvckwit…….BUT...….you didn't Enlist...….so you know punk...…….$135 is taken from my SS check monthly for Medicare and in three (3) years I've NEVER used Medicare...……..except for mandatory yearly Check-Up...…..Medicare sucks balls...…...you'd love it
The military fights for the rich, not the rest of us. Anyway, all the things you think you’ve earned are things the right wants to eliminate.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The military fights for the rich, not the rest of us. Anyway, all the things you think you’ve earned are things the right wants to eliminate.
If true, why in hell are you FREE

I didn't earn anything, I paid for it, want in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills first.

redtide

Mayor
The interview was the first time the American public heard from her at any length. Thus far, most of her coverage has consisted of right wingers trying to depict her as an intellectual lightweight/wannabe.

As always though, the right wingers have been lying and misleading. AOC is impressive in so many ways. Watch the interview to decide for yourself...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-the-rookie-congresswoman-challenging-the-democratic-establishment-60-minutes-interview-full-transcript-2019-01-06/
Alexandra occasional Kotex with her tippety toppitiy tax plan and her desire to put her climate cult ahead of all else. Can you believe that there are that many mentally ill people in one district to vote for her?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We’re free because of people who fought against the U.S. for our freedom.
you're a gawd damn fool, a traitor and should be Deported, you're just like the bitch that removed the POW/MIA flag and replaced it with a Tranny flag (had no idea there was even a Tranny flag)

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/423714-new-dem-congresswoman-hangs-trans-flag-outside-office-on-capitol-hill

you not going to be Free much longer, go fly your flag now, you even rated with the gay flag:) proud boy

Last edited: