• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez mighty impressive on 60 Minutes

Bugsy McGurk

President
Higher tax rates won’t bring in the $32 Trillion her healthcare scheme would cost.

She is a bubble headed idiot.....and you think she is a genius. Says a lot about your intelligence level, Bug.
She’s smart enough to know that one doesn’t ignore the current costs when doing the comparative math, including insurance premiums and current health care-related taxation.

But you aren’t.

Nostra

Governor
She’s smart enough to know that one doesn’t ignore the current costs when doing the comparative math, including insurance premiums and current health care-related taxation.

But you aren’t.
Tell me how she gets to $32 TRILLION.

Be specific and show your work.

Watch this dodge.....

Bugsy McGurk

President
The $32 Trillion needed to cover just the Bubblehead’s “Medicare for all” scheme.

Sorry for your ignorance on the cost of your Cult Leaders plans.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2018/12/03/No-Ms-Ocasio-Cortez-21-Trillion-Pentagon-Accounting-Error-Can-t-Pay-Medicare-All
I see no quote there from AOC saying her health care plan would cost $32 trillion.

You asked me how she derived something she didn’t say. Deplorable.

But back to the issue - should we not consider all current spending for health care, including insurance premiums, when evaluating costs?

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Speaking of dumb ass lets not forget that this is the same woman who thought we could pay for Medicare for all by "Using" the money found in Pentagon accounting errors..........
Has she been inaugurated to the 3 branches of Congress, yet? LOL

redtide

Mayor
Maybe it is her youth or her mental illness but the high cost of healthcare cannot be fixed by the govt. In fact govt interface is the root cause of the problem It began with medicare and has gotten progressively worse each and every time a progressive healthcare law or program was imposed upon US.

Nostra

Governor
I see no quote there from AOC saying her health care plan would cost $32 trillion.

You asked me how she derived something she didn’t say. Deplorable.

But back to the issue - should we not consider all current spending for health care, including insurance premiums, when evaluating costs?

Of course the bubblehead has no idea how much her idiocy would cost.

Experts came up with the number.

As to your insurance premium comment, are you advocating nationalizing all insurance companies?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Of course the bubblehead has no idea how much her idiocy would cost.

Experts came up with the number.

As to your insurance premium comment, are you advocating nationalizing all insurance companies?
You’re simply too dishonest and ignorant for rational discussion.

If you can stop dodging and answer my question, do so.

redtide

Mayor
Wonder where Alexandria occasional Kotex found the money to live in DC before she got her first check. My money is on her obtaining it from the IPCC in support of her pushing warmism on US

EatTheRich

President
Maybe it is her youth or her mental illness but the high cost of healthcare cannot be fixed by the govt. In fact govt interface is the root cause of the problem It began with medicare and has gotten progressively worse each and every time a progressive healthcare law or program was imposed upon US.
Yet countries with state health plans spend far less per person on health care than the U.S. and get better outcomes.

S

Sickofleft

She copped to using inartful language.

Unlike your cult leader Trump, who tells an average of 15 documented public lies per day and never retracts them.

But Trump is your guy.
Right claiming to be able to use money that does not exist to pay for something is "in-artful" language. It kills me that you guys are just afraid to admit the truth..... she is stupid and has no idea what the [Unwelcome language removed] she is talking about.

Only 15? He is still lagging way behind you.