• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez mighty impressive on 60 Minutes

redtide

Mayor
The interview was the first time the American public heard from her at any length. Thus far, most of her coverage has consisted of right wingers trying to depict her as an intellectual lightweight/wannabe.

As always though, the right wingers have been lying and misleading. AOC is impressive in so many ways. Watch the interview to decide for yourself...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-the-rookie-congresswoman-challenging-the-democratic-establishment-60-minutes-interview-full-transcript-2019-01-06/
so the little c^t wants to tax the hell out of US so that she can help fund the climate cult, what a sick wackjob. Are the people in her district even people or just sick wild animals?

The interview was the first time the American public heard from her at any length. Thus far, most of her coverage has consisted of right wingers trying to depict her as an intellectual lightweight/wannabe.

As always though, the right wingers have been lying and misleading. AOC is impressive in so many ways. Watch the interview to decide for yourself...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-the-rookie-congresswoman-challenging-the-democratic-establishment-60-minutes-interview-full-transcript-2019-01-06/
I watched it. She'd ruin your portfolio and you'd deserve it.

redtide

Mayor
Hello? By paying less for health care for all.

Pay attention.
You do realize that not only does govt not do anything with efficiency or lower costs but is also the actual cause of health care costs being so high? You do understand that don't you?
assuming you are not a complete moron and are capable of being honest and assuming that you understand that it was the creation of medicare that began the runaway healthcare cost I ask why do you want to f^ck US even more?

redtide

Mayor
but you are dumb enough to ignore that trump is a lying pos.
really, he did not steal my health insurance but he did give me a tax cut, brought business es back to the US, stoped forcing me to fund the climate cult, rebuilt the military, cut punitive regulations and so much more. All you people have is hate and lies about his lies. sad

Bugsy McGurk

President
You do realize that not only does govt not do anything with efficiency or lower costs but is also the actual cause of health care costs being so high? You do understand that don't you?
assuming you are not a complete moron and are capable of being honest and assuming that you understand that it was the creation of medicare that began the runaway healthcare cost I ask why do you want to f^ck US even more?
Nope. The most cost-effective health care system in the USA is the VA system - a completely government run system. And the most cost-effective health care systems in the world are the government run systems of Western Europe.

Do you ever wonder how you have been programmed into being so wrong?

redtide

Mayor
Nope. The most cost-effective health care system in the USA is the VA system - a completely government run system. And the most cost-effective health care systems in the world are the government run systems of Western Europe.

have you ever been to a VA? there is a reason why it does not cost too much, because they suck and that is if you actually get care and not just the run around.
Look closer at the "govt" healthcare in Europe and you might just find that for those who want actual care and not warehouse care with long lines have private insurance or fly here.
SO again I ask (fully understanding that you do not know our history or have a knowledge above hate wing talking points about healthcare in the EU) why do you want to F^CK US so much? Or are you actually that gullible?

Bugsy McGurk

President
have you ever been to a VA? there is a reason why it does not cost too much, because they suck and that is if you actually get care and not just the run around.
Look closer at the "govt" healthcare in Europe and you might just find that for those who want actual care and not warehouse care with long lines have private insurance or fly here.
SO again I ask (fully understanding that you do not know our history or have a knowledge above hate wing talking points about healthcare in the EU) why do you want to F^CK US so much? Or are you actually that gullible?
You do seem capable of learning. You claimed that government run health care was the most expensive, I pointed out you were dead wrong about that, and now you actually concede the point.

Sure, you’ve drifted into telling new lies, but you abandoned the old lie.

Baby steps.

;-)

redtide

Mayor
You do seem capable of learning. You claimed that government run health care was the most expensive, I pointed out you were dead wrong about that, and now you actually concede the point.

Sure, you’ve drifted into telling new lies, but you abandoned the old lie.

Baby steps.

;-)
it is you who is doing the dodge two step. I explained that every time the govt got involved in health care we got screwed
VA care sucks and more are denied then are cared for
EU citizens who want actual healthcare have private insurance and go to private doctors
Now I ask again (even a little bit hopeful you will answer) why do you want to do that to US?

Bugsy McGurk

President
it is you who is doing the dodge two step. I explained that every time the govt got involved in health care we got screwed
VA care sucks and more are denied then are cared for
EU citizens who want actual healthcare have private insurance and go to private doctors
Now I ask again (even a little bit hopeful you will answer) why do you want to do that to US?
I am glad to see you abandoned your initial lie.

As to your new lie, vets would draw and quarter any politician that wanted to end VA care. The care you say “sucks.”

;-)

John Doe

I detest liberalism

https://www.legion.org/legislative/testimony/225841/examining-quality-and-cost-va-health-care

The CBO was asked to conduct an examination of how the costs of health care provided by the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) compare with the costs of care provided by the private sector. With the lack of evidence, and substantial uncertainty, CBO had difficulty reaching any firm conclusions to determine if it would be cheaper to expand veterans’ access to VHA facilities or private sector facilities. However, if CBO is looking for a baseline by which to estimate the cost of non-VA care, they need look no further than their own library of published reports when in June of 2014, they estimated the cost of outsourcing VA care to exceed $50 billion[1] over 5 years, or roughly $10 billion dollars per year, just to eliminate the backlog of veterans waiting more than 30 days to see a VA doctor. One important point to keep in mind is that this $50 billion represents an additional $10 billion per year to VHA’s already existing $65 billion annual budget, and this measure was only designed to serve less than one percent of VA’s total patient population.

CBO’s analysis also states the claim, that VA “has provided limited data to Congress and the public about its costs and operational performance. The overarching theme of the study is clear – CBO needs more data in order to make recommendations or be able to come to any credible conclusion.

redtide

Mayor
I am glad to see you abandoned your initial lie.

As to your new lie, vets would draw and quarter any politician that wanted to end VA care. The care you say “sucks.”

;-)
I never proposed killing the VA but nice dodge - Now I ask again ( a bit less hopeful you will answer) why do you want to do that to US?

Bugsy McGurk

President
https://www.legion.org/legislative/testimony/225841/examining-quality-and-cost-va-health-care

The CBO was asked to conduct an examination of how the costs of health care provided by the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) compare with the costs of care provided by the private sector. With the lack of evidence, and substantial uncertainty, CBO had difficulty reaching any firm conclusions to determine if it would be cheaper to expand veterans’ access to VHA facilities or private sector facilities. However, if CBO is looking for a baseline by which to estimate the cost of non-VA care, they need look no further than their own library of published reports when in June of 2014, they estimated the cost of outsourcing VA care to exceed $50 billion[1] over 5 years, or roughly $10 billion dollars per year, just to eliminate the backlog of veterans waiting more than 30 days to see a VA doctor. One important point to keep in mind is that this $50 billion represents an additional $10 billion per year to VHA’s already existing $65 billion annual budget, and this measure was only designed to serve less than one percent of VA’s total patient population.

CBO’s analysis also states the claim, that VA “has provided limited data to Congress and the public about its costs and operational performance. The overarching theme of the study is clear – CBO needs more data in order to make recommendations or be able to come to any credible conclusion.
Of course it would cost more to outsource VA care. VA care is the most cost-effective in the nation. Duh.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I never proposed killing the VA but nice dodge - Now I ask again ( a bit less hopeful you will answer) why do you want to do that to US?
I guess you think vets are just morons - you say their care “sucks” even though they would revolt if you took it away.

Deplorable.

redtide

Mayor
I guess you think vets are just morons - you say their care “sucks” even though they would revolt if you took it away.

Deplorable.
Never said that either,
Now I ask again (fully knowing that you cannot answer) why do you want to do that to US?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Never said that either,
Now I ask again (fully knowing that you cannot answer) why do you want to do that to US?
You obviously can’t make any sense. The VA care sucks, but the vets demand it, but you don’t think they’re morons? Your mind is a mushy mess.

And what is the “that” you say I want to “do to the US”? Develop a far cheaper health care system that provides far better results, as in Europe? Of course I do. This comes as a surprise to you only because your mind has been destroyed.

Nostra

Governor

Links?

How do you factor in Vets dying while waiting for treatment into the cost?