• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez mighty impressive on 60 Minutes

redtide

Mayor
You obviously can’t make any sense. The VA care sucks, but the vets demand it, but you don’t think they’re morons? Your mind is a mushy mess.

And what is the “that” you say I want to “do to the US”? Develop a far cheaper health care system that provides far better results, as in Europe? Of course I do. This comes as a surprise to you only because your mind has been destroyed.
Now I get it. thank you for confirming that at worst you are a complete dolt and at best are incapable of thinking for yourself and as such can only repeat talking points. Kinda like a born again christian who can quote bible stories but is entirely clueless.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Now I get it. thank you for confirming that at worst you are a complete dolt and at best are incapable of thinking for yourself and as such can only repeat talking points. Kinda like a born again christian who can quote bible stories but is entirely clueless.
Translation: Damn. You kicked the shit out of me. I hate you.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Links?

How do you factor in Vets dying while waiting for treatment into the cost?
People die both within the VA system and outside of the system. It’s interesting that you focus on only the VA system, which vets demand. In any event, deaths are not a cost-of-care issue. Try to focus.

And I will happily provide you with links if you tell me you’re just not smart enough to do a Google search yourself.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
really, he did not steal my health insurance but he did give me a tax cut, brought business es back to the US, stoped forcing me to fund the climate cult, rebuilt the military, cut punitive regulations and so much more. All you people have is hate and lies about his lies. sad
did Obama cancel your insurance? No.
If Trump brought business back to the US why has unemployment only fallen by .7% since he took over? Rebuilt the military? Active duty military is unchanged.

redtide

Mayor
People die both within the VA system and outside of the system. It’s interesting that you focus on only the VA system, which vets demand. In any event, deaths are not a cost-of-care issue. Try to focus.

And I will happily provide you with links if you tell me you’re just not smart enough to do a Google search yourself.
but they do not die waiting for healthcare in a private system. Why do you hate vets and the rest of the nation?

redtide

Mayor
did Obama cancel your insurance? No.
If Trump brought business back to the US why has unemployment only fall by .7% since he took over? Rebuilt the military? Active duty military is unchanged.
YEs the chimp and his hat monger zoo rats passed the ACA which f^cked millions of US (myself included) so freeloading scum bags could get it for nothing

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

"which vets demand"---------Liar, Veterans were promised VA healthcare when we took an Oath to protect the USA from foreign and domestic terrorist with our lives.

Only a fool uses Google!

Bugsy McGurk

President
"which vets demand"---------Liar, Veterans were promised VA healthcare when we took an Oath to protect the USA from foreign and domestic terrorist with our lives.

Only a fool uses Google!
You’re yapping about why they demand it, but not denying that they do demand it.

Nostra

Governor
Post editing and lying. The best this winger can do.
I addressed the part of your post I wanted to......and you are still full of shit until you can bring a link backing up your bullshit claim.

I’m sure you won’t, and instead will keep whining about me exposing your lies.

Go ahead, cry some more.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You’re yapping about why they demand it, but not denying that they do demand it.
No reason to demand it...……….it's guaranteed with Enlistment...something you damn sure know nothing of...….

Keep trolling for more DNC Quarters

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I addressed the part of your post I wanted to......and you are still full of shit until you can bring a link backing up your bullshit claim.

I’m sure you won’t, and instead will keep whining about me exposing your lies.

Go ahead, cry some more.
all Bugs is doing is making DNC quarters for each post
I see Paidview just came for more quarters as well