• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez mighty impressive on 60 Minutes

Bugsy McGurk

President
I addressed the part of your post I wanted to......and you are still full of shit until you can bring a link backing up your bullshit claim.

I’m sure you won’t, and instead will keep whining about me exposing your lies.

Go ahead, cry some more.
You have my most reasonable terms - I will happily Google things for you if you tell me you’re just not smart enough to do it yourself.

Too proud?

EatTheRich

President
so the little c^t wants to tax the hell out of US so that she can help fund the climate cult, what a sick wackjob. Are the people in her district even people or just sick wild animals?
You have to dehumanize people more and more as your ideology fails more and more obviously to bear healthy fruit. When the climate crisis becomes undeniable, you’ll probably blame it on Jews.

EatTheRich

President
have you ever been to a VA? there is a reason why it does not cost too much, because they suck and that is if you actually get care and not just the run around.
Look closer at the "govt" healthcare in Europe and you might just find that for those who want actual care and not warehouse care with long lines have private insurance or fly here.
SO again I ask (fully understanding that you do not know our history or have a knowledge above hate wing talking points about healthcare in the EU) why do you want to F^CK US so much? Or are you actually that gullible?
“They say if you have Medicare for everyone it’ll have to be rationed. If you’re poor, it’s already rationed.”-Dick Gregory

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
The reason I linked to her interview is because it demonstrates beyond doubt that she is a bright, extremely passionate legislator. You should watch it. Of course, the right wing hate machine, which identifies Dem rising stars and hates on them, has falsely depicted her as an idiotic floozy. Those interested in the truth should watch the video.
Could you imagine if Cortez was a Republican. You would have daily material from her to make fun of.

Yesterday apparently she was on the Maddow show talking about abolishing ICE just a day or so after she voted to fund ICE. She also said they should be abolished because a young boy died in their custody. The boy of course died in border patrol custody and she didn't know ICE and the border patrol are two different things.

This is the type of person (much like Trump) that is voting on important things and is representing us...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Could you imagine if Cortez was a Republican. You would have daily material from her to make fun of.

Yesterday apparently she was on the Maddow show talking about abolishing ICE just a day or so after she voted to fund ICE. She also said they should be abolished because a young boy died in their custody. The boy of course died in border patrol custody and she didn't know ICE and the border patrol are two different things.

This is the type of person (much like Trump) that is voting on important things and is representing us...
I’d like to see the quotes of what she said, as opposed to “summaries” of same.

But the larger point is that you allege that, like all mere mortals, she is wrong about certain things. Still learning on the job. Young. Willing to admit if she gets facts wrong. And then we have Trump, a pathological liar who has told over 7,600 public lies as president, and just keeps telling them.

There is simply no comparison.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I’d like to see the quotes of what she said, as opposed to “summaries” of same.

But the larger point is that you allege that, like all mere mortals, she is wrong about certain things. Still learning on the job. Young. Willing to admit if she gets facts wrong. And then we have Trump, a pathological liar who has told over 7,600 public lies as president, and just keeps telling them.

There is simply no comparison.
She is too young and naive and you would rip her to shreds on a daily basis if she were a republican. You would be posting negatively about her 4 new threads a day. But I get it, you are a partisan hack.

Yes Trump is a pathological liar. Pathological liars start out like Cortez and develop into Trump.

Bugsy McGurk

President
She is too young and naive and you would rip her to shreds on a daily basis if she were a republican. You would be posting negatively about her 4 new threads a day. But I get it, you are a partisan hack.

Yes Trump is a pathological liar. Pathological liars start out like Cortez and develop into Trump.
Ridiculous. I don’t spend time ripping up rookie Republicans. I find the GOP obsession over AOC to be bizarre. But as I said, the GOP identifies Dem up-and-comers, and the GOP Slime Machine then goes to work on them. You choose to ignore that and flat out pretend that I do such things with GOP rookies.

I save my venom for the Republicans who matter.

;-)

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Ridiculous. I don’t spend time ripping up rookie Republicans. I find the GOP obsession over AOC to be bizarre. But as I said, the GOP identifies Dem up-and-comers, and the GOP Slime Machine then goes to work on them. You choose to ignore that and flat out pretend that I do such things with GOP rookies.

I save my venom for the Republicans who matter.

;-)
Your venom is a placebo that only you think it has any effect.