• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

ALL Human History is Ordered to the Birth of Christ

Jen

Senator
If this isn't proof enough that God and Jesus exist, then nothing is.

Fr. Denis Fahey, an Irish priest whose books on economics and politics are a must read for any Catholic interested in the subjects, wrote as much in the 1940s:
After its miserable fall from God, the Creator and the Giver of heavenly gifts...separated into two diverse and opposite parts, of which the one steadfastly contends for truth and virtue, the other of those things which are contrary to virtue and to truth.

The one is the kingdom of God on earth, namely, the true Church of Jesus Christ, [who] serve God and His only-begotten Son with their whole mind and with an entire will.
The other is the kingdom of Satan, in whose possession and control are all who follow the fatal example of their leader and of our first parents, [as well as] those who refuse to obey the divine and eternal law, and who have...contempt of God

In effect, what Fr. Fahey is saying is that Christ is the King of history. He is the true victor, the victor o’er the grave. It is His birth that all things are ordered to, and it is His story that will ultimately prevail over the varied schemes fallen, pride-filled man concocts in order to maintain power and justify his errant behavior.

Christ’s Kingship imposes itself upon the nations of the world no different than the law of gravity imposes itself. St. Cyril of Alexandria says “Christ has dominion over all creatures, a dominion not seized by violence nor usurped, but his by essence and by nature.”

My lord, this is total gibberish. Man has been on this planet as Cuomo sapiens for around 200,000 years. This myth shows up 1900 years ago and you believe it? Give me a break.

Jen

Senator
My lord, this is total gibberish. Man has been on this planet as Cuomo sapiens for around 200,000 years. This myth shows up 1900 years ago and you believe it? Give me a break.
Apparently its presence got you riled up enough that you had to post about it.

The OP title says that ALL human history is ordered around Christ. That human written and handed down by spoken word goes back around 5000 years, not 1900 years. And all of it, back to the time of the first words of the Bible are ordered up to the birth of Christ and then beyond it to the present.

It may not be significant to you.
But it IS significant.