• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

All this hatred coming out of PJ at the mo is born only out of Fear -

What do you suppose those whose lives are in the hands of the US Gov, in far away Lands, are feeling now?

Imagine if you were in Syria or Iraq - or Gaza for that matter - with the threat of America hanging over you? - Nothing to do with you, who has just lived you life and bought up your children and watched over your grandchildren as best you could - what have they done? What can they do?

The World is made up of normal ordinary people - how many normal ordinary people will be dust next week because of 'your' fear?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What do you suppose those whose lives are in the hands of the US Gov, in far away Lands, are feeling now?

Imagine if you were in Syria or Iraq - or Gaza for that matter - with the threat of America hanging over you? - Nothing to do with you, who has just lived you life and bought up your children and watched over your grandchildren as best you could - what have they done? What can they do?

The World is made up of normal ordinary people - how many normal ordinary people will be dust next week because of 'your' fear?
If the world is made up of normal ordinary people then why can't we get a few more in this forum. ;-)

MrMike

Bless you all
Why don't you go hang out with your symbolic USA hating pals in ISIS or Hamas and find out...?

They sure showed the journalist Foley great hospitality. Maybe they'll embrace you with the same peace, tolerance and acceptance too?

:)

Last edited:

when we start to see US government threats to raise the stars and stripes over the syrian and iraq captals, make their streets run red with blood, and decapitate their "unbelievers", i'll side with you.

but what i'm hearing now, instead, is that we're very concerned about those being decapitated, shot in the street, or gassed en masse by a dictator.

sorry the difference eludes you.

when we start to see US government threats to raise the stars and stripes over the syrian and iraq captals, make their streets run red with blood, and decapitate their "unbelievers", i'll side with you.

but what i'm hearing now, instead, is that we're very concerned about those being decapitated, shot in the street, or gassed en masse by a dictator.

sorry the difference eludes you.
And sociopaths obviously don't see the difference between a fake video ( which none have dared to watch ) and bombing innocent people whose lives have been devastated over and over and over and over and over - because their Caesar says it is what is best for them -

Why don't you go hang out with your symbolic USA hating pals in ISIS or Hamas and find out...?

They sure showed the journalist Foley great hospitality. Maybe they'll embrace you with the same peace, tolerance and acceptance too?

:)

You didn't watch the video - so how do you know what happened to Foley? you don't.

But you do love children being burned alive don't you?

MrMike

Bless you all
Hey!

How are you doing? It's been forever! That was one of the coolest days ever.
You're no Lib (quit pretending). You're American.

Glad to hear you're up there still kicking. Hot as hell here today.

Now Mike, are you gonna make me have to drive back to Dallas and meet you at that park so we can talk about this all over again? ;)

If the world is made up of normal ordinary people then why can't we get a few more in this forum. ;-)
Rick's idea of 'normal people' are those 'drooling imbeciles' who graduated from American public schools (aka the Falsehood Schools of Zion), and now populate the public forums, masquerading as knowledgeable people; the ones Boltlady mentioned in an earlier post. And, by sheer coincidence, they are all Israel supporters, which warms the cockles of Rick's big heart.

Rick's idea of 'normal people' are those 'drooling imbeciles' who graduated from American public schools (aka the Falsehood Schools of Zion), and now populate the public forums, masquerading as knowledgeable people; the ones Boltlady mentioned in an earlier post. And, by sheer coincidence, they are all Israel supporters, which warms the cockles of Rick's big heart.
You're a good Democrat...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Not exactly. Normal people don't publish Internet manifestos and anti-Jew screeds with self-accreditation in the header. :-/

Normal up, dude.

Not exactly. Normal people don't publish Internet manifestos and anti-Jew screeds with self-accreditation in the header. Normal up, dude.
I differentiate between Jewish criminals and ordinary Jews, who live their lives like everybody else, and will have nothing to do with Zionist criminality. For you, there is no such distinction. I call such criminals 'Israelites' (aka bloodthirsty Jews, or Fascist Bolsheviks). These Fascist Bolsheviks comprise the leadership of Israel, and have a criminal record as long as your arm, dating back to the Red Terror in Russia. Those are your pals; the criminals you spend so much of your time defending. I find that disgusting. And so--you want me to normal up?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I differentiate between Jewish criminals and ordinary Jews, who live their lives like everybody else, and will have nothing to do with Zionist criminality. For you, there is no such distinction. I call such criminals 'Israelites' (aka bloodthirsty Jews, or Fascist Bolsheviks). These Fascist Bolsheviks comprise the leadership of Israel, and have a criminal record as long as your arm, dating back to the Red Terror in Russia. Those are your pals; the criminals you spend so much of your time defending. I find that disgusting. And so--you want me to normal up?
I don't assign international criminal conspiracy and death dealing machinations based on race - let alone deny historical fact and praise NAZIs. I'm funny like that.

write on

Senator
Hey!

How are you doing? It's been forever! That was one of the coolest days ever.
You're no Lib (quit pretending). You're American.

Glad to hear you're up there still kicking. Hot as hell here today.
Doing good. Looks like you are too. Good to know.

Yeah, it's been a long time. It was cool to finally meet someone that was my BOTF rival. If I remember right, you were working on a house on some lake...Cedar Creek? Can't remember if it was yours or if your were going to flip it. You know, the mind fades a little over the years. :(

Oh, you can be sure I'm a Liberal..and proud of it. The only problem is convincing people like you to quit sterotyping people like me, eh?

Anyway, I'm sure we'll go at it here on PJ. I wouldn't have it any other way. ha ha