• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

All those times Trump used alias of John Barron and talked about his lust for Ivanka to Howard Stern

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He really did think Howard Stern was a friend of his. but the whole time he was using The Donald for his own entertainment...making a fool out of him. He was actually always a HILLARY supporter. The Donald, no doubt, when he watches Stern's interview with Anderson Cooper and will no doubt show up on many shows to promote his book, will start tweeting about him negatively. I wonder what name he'll attribute to Stern?
I can imagine how it rubs him when he hears his "FRIEND" lauding Hillary and Bill Clinton. LOL

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The whole “John Barron” character is psychotic. Trump tries to come off as such an alpha male, but this shows how much of a beta he really is.
When I watched on TV, him asking his staff to "step forward" and tell the camera that he acted like a calm and sane man at that meeting with Pelosi and others, it was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. What an INSECURE little boy, he is. And then ending with reiterating his old rhetoric that he's a "stable genius". Nobody more unstable than that POS and as far as being a "genius", he didn't even get any honorable mentions in school. He can't spell...he can't read properly, and obviously he's terrible with finances. How many businesses has he bankrupt?

Stern was right...he's one messed up dude and needs counseling big time. But it will never happen. He will continue to pretend he's all that while destroying this country. He has terrible daddy issues, so what has he done? He has given his kids the same daddy issues he has always had. Thank God he left before his kids were grown, or they'd even be worse than they are now. And they are all corrupt, disgusting freaks except the last 2 who he obviously hasn't had much contact with. I bet he hasn't said 3 words to his 13 yr old in weeks. That is good, but the kid is better off for it.