• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Alt-right/racists/Nazis rallying/rioting in Virginia

Colorforms

Senator
I believe that Donald's election (or the election of someone like him) was wholly predictable after Obama's presidency. The permanently put-upon, persecution-complex portion of the white population, those with the insatiable need to make sure those people don't "get something for nothing" had their persecution complex brought to new heights by Obama's election. It was absolutely predictable that they would seek to regain their lost power (or their sense of lost power), and put those people in their place once and for all by electing a racist demagogue. It's also why we see such a violent reaction (both verbal/written, as in Sheepdog's comment about hoping to see LA nuked; and violence like we're seeing in Virginia) to the idea that Donald would be removed from power through impeachment.
By the "permanently put upon" I assume you mean all of the working people who are expected to pay for all of the perpetual victims on the left?

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
Stand there with drool running down your chin pretending you haven't witnessed the lefts protest getting more and more violent with constant warnings that it was going to get violence back....

Now that it starts you go .......what? Why are these people doing this...?

BS

You know exactly why it's happening and it is going to spread.

SB

Bugsy McGurk

President
Stand there with drool running down your chin pretending you haven't witnessed the lefts protest getting more and more violent with constant warnings that it was going to get violence back....

BS

SB
You inappropriately seek to conflate political disagreements with racism and hate speech.

But I agree that will spread. Support for it comes straight from the White House. It is being enabled and encouraged, as Trump continues to drive his racial wedge to placate the racist core of his base.

Colorforms

Senator

BS

SB
The left has been pushing for a culture war for decades, and now that it's happening they are going into victim mode again. "Oh, how can this possibly be happening to our country, those darn racists".

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
You inappropriately seek to conflate political disagreements with racism and hate speech.

But I agree that will spread. Support for it comes straight from the White House. It is being enabled and encouraged, as Trump continues to drive his racial wedge to placate the racist core of his base.
Bs
SB

BobbyT

Governor
By the "permanently put upon" I assume you mean all of the working people who are expected to pay for all of the perpetual victims on the left?
I'm on the left and have been working since I started working in the church nursery when I was 12. Both my children have worked since they were 15 (son) or 16 (daughter). I don't know who these perpetual victims on the left are, but I don't know any of them. The only person I know well who has been on some form or other of public assistance since she was in her 20's (and she is now mid-50's) is a wild eyed supporter of Donald's.

Colorforms

Senator
I'm on the left and have been working since I started working in the church nursery when I was 12. Both my children have worked since they were 15 (son) or 16 (daughter). I don't know who these perpetual victims on the left are, but I don't know any of them. The only person I know well who has been on some form or other of public assistance since she was in her 20's (and she is now mid-50's) is a wild eyed supporter of Donald's.
So then I assume that you're the only lefty in existence. who knew :)

BobbyT

Governor
So then I assume that you're the only lefty in existence. who knew :)
Nope, I know a lot of liberals, all of whom work unless they're retired from working. I also know a lot of Republicans who are in the military and, while they'd likely never vote for a Democrat, are as against Donald as I.

Colorforms

Senator
Nope, I know a lot of liberals, all of whom work unless they're retired from working. I also know a lot of Republicans who are in the military and, while they'd likely never vote for a Democrat, are as against Donald as I.
Then your post was superfluous