• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Alyssa Milano tells trump to convert his hotels into hospitals. Why doesn't she?

EatTheRich

President
But if they suspend the constitution which is equal to making the American flag illegal then you do not get a phone call after being arrested and no one will know where you are, then they throw you in the fema camp with the living dead then you die

This is EQUAL TO NORTH KOREA
Again, the reason they don’t do that now is because the left has defended the right to habeas corpus, right to legal representation, etc.

Colorforms

Senator
Hint: “Sieg heil” was a Nazi (far right) slogan. “Comrade” was a communist (far left) popular usage.
Thanks,

Watching the left bring back the old hits is interesting to watch.

"Sieg Heil" used by fascists, "comrade" used by communist, and American leftists embracing both. :)

EatTheRich

President
Thanks,

Watching the left bring back the old hits is interesting to watch.

"Sieg Heil" used by fascists, "comrade" used by communist, and American leftists embracing both. :)
Except that (as always) it has been the right (if it had been anyone) embracing fascism.

Colorforms

Senator
No, I’m talking about actual fascism, not your cartoonish use of the word and its external trappings as an epithet.
So am I, despite your incredibly idiotic assertion that only people on the right can be fascists. I linked the definition to you several times. It describes you leftists to a tee.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
The only reason they might not do that now is because people like me have been fighting them for decades. It doesn’t matter what the Constitution or the law says, what matters is what the police are allowed to get away with.
"Fighting" and dying an ignominious death.

Spamature

President

EatTheRich

President
So am I, despite your incredibly idiotic assertion that only people on the right can be fascists. I linked the definition to you several times. It describes you leftists to a tee.
Fascism is defined by, among other things, a drive to eradicate the left. It cannot be and has never been left-wing.