• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Am I missing something? The so-called "rape"?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Wow...

I guess we'll find out if any of the cons here have an 11 foot pole handy. Because no sane con would touch that post with a 10 foot pole.
I know of one con who isn't sane who might ask him for his number. That's the way she rolls.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
character? are you for real? a teenage boy how many congressmen would have to step down if we judged them on what they did as a teenager.
wow omfw
You're just proving that in order for you to get to first base with a girl, you had to force it. Ever hear of consensual sex, petting, etc? I guess you should have chosen a girl who was as desperate as you obviously are.

Spamature

President
the statute of limitations kills you whole fantasy
Now Maryland doesn't have a statute of limitation she could go to the local police and they could investigate but she would have to file a complaint.
NEXT
You're not trying to find a crime. They need to do the best they can to find the truth. One says it didn't happen one says it did. If you find out she is lying, or wrong, that is the end of it. If they find evidence that he is lying, then he might not be the guy who should get that seat.

Spamature

President
character? are you for real? a teenage boy how many congressmen would have to step down if we judged them on what they did as a teenager.
wow omfw
He is an adult right now ! If he is lying about this or trying to mislead anyone about the events. Then a grow man is lying to America, not a teenager.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You're just proving that in order for you to get to first base with a girl, you had to force it. Ever hear of consensual sex, petting, etc? I guess you should have chosen a girl who was as desperate as you obviously are.
CS was a COP, wonder if he ever pulled over a female in her VW for SEX

Spamature

President
His name shouldn't be sullied. Again, in your mind, he's guilty until proven innocent.

Not that I question your banana republic attitude. It does seem to be prevalent on the left these days.
I see her name being sullied while no one has proved her claim isn't legitimate. I am questioning the hypocrisy of saying, he should be immune, while she is fair game.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He is an adult right now ! If he is lying about this or trying to mislead anyone about the events. Then a grow man is lying to America, not a teenager.
"grow man"...……..ROTFLMFAO...……...your garden!

Americans wish you'd go back where you immigrated from so there tax dollars are sent to your sorry ass

"GROW MAN"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I see her name being sullied while no one has proved her claim isn't legitimate. I am questioning the hypocrisy of saying, he should be immune, while she is fair game.
eh, you don't see same with a federal Judge that FBI has vetted six times?

"GROW MAN"

Spamature

President
"grow man"...……..ROTFLMFAO...……...your garden!

Americans wish you'd go back where you immigrated from so there tax dollars are sent to your sorry ass

"GROW MAN"
My tax dollars fed, housed and clothed you when locked up as a violent criminal.

I won't ask for it back. It was money well spent to keep America safe.

MAGA !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So all these in the "sisterhood" that have 6 babies with six different Males were "forced" to make babies...……..

I can see you being petted like a dog or a cat...……..:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My tax dollars fed, housed and clothed you when locked up as a violent criminal.

I won't ask for it back. It was money well spent to keep America safe.

MAGA !
Again you prove you're a gawd damn lying lib...…...and post if proven you lied you would apologize, let's see if you're word is any good, punk______go

Eh, your Cali taxes didn't pay shit for me immigrant...…….and there's no damn way you've ever paid NC taxes or Cali taxes...……

Be glad we're 3,000 miles apart...……...punk

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why ? So I don't see your eyes tear up and your nose run ?

Grown Man

Hahahahahaha!!!!!
Negative

So people don't see you piss in your pants and cry like a baby...……..as you edited my post to prove you're a lying beach...……..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Democrats use the word "rape" thought rape never happened...... in the hopes it will rile up their little mascots.
and here you are...Trump's little mascot....all riled up and pretending some said she was raped.