• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Am I missing something? The so-called "rape"?

BobbyT

Governor
From all the coverage of this, it's only been said that some boy kissed Ford on the mouth, and tried to grope her OVER her clothes.

How is that "rape"?

How does that "scar one for life"?

If so horrifying, why can't the "victim" remember the details?

When I was 6 years old, the 16 year old [Unwelcome language removed] next door tried to touch me, and would've done more, if I hadn't screamed and gotten away. I remember every. single. detail. of that day. Every. single. thing. (And when my dad beat the crap out of the POS, the cops let him (dad) go, saying the pervert deserved it.)

I was 6, and remember it all. Why is she so hazy on the details, considering she was 15, at the time?
I would imagine your dad beating the crap out of the POS and the cops getting involved and having to go through the process to determine that your dad should be let go would have cemented the event into your memory pretty surely. Not to mention that it was probably a topic of conversation in your family. Your experience is not everyone's experience.

EatTheRich

President
I wouldn't call trying to kiss a girl and trying to take her bra off immoral. It's normal for teenage boys to try
I call accusing someone from 36 years ago with no supporting evidence immoral
You forgot to add: against her will, while holding her down to prevent her escape, with a hand over her mouth to muffle her screams.