• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

America isn't perfect, but things could be a lot worse... so just be grateful for what you have,

llovejim

Current Champion
there IS no source. There's two anonymous sources, which means jack shit.

I have an anonymous source that says you torture small animals. It MUST be true, right? I mean, unless anonymous sources should be dismissed.

Oh wait, I get it. Only YOUR anonymous sources are real and believable, while mine are evil and lying... right?
So you are saying all sources are the same? Anonymous or otherwise? How do you think the Washington Post and the NY Times and other reliable sources are almost always proven correct when they say two anonymous sources confirmed a story, and when Fox or Breitbart does, they are almost always lying? Every story the NYT or WashPo published using anonymous sources about what Trump and his minions were up to when they met with Russians in person and by other contact 101 times as given in the Mueller Report were completely accurate. Every story they published about the goings on inside the Trump White House, the accusations, the threats, the intense dislike, the petty, arrogant bullshit of blowhole Trump in general, has been right on because so many White House employees dislike Trump so much they cannot wait to go tell a NY Times or WashPo or CNN or MSNBC reporter....go find examples of any stories where the NYT or WashPo or CNN or MSNBC ran with a story based on two anonymous sources..at least...that ended up being wrong. Then you have a real discussion.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
I can see why you are particularly upset since you mentioned Iran was killing fellow homosexuals...........!
Actually, I believe what he said was 'All that pecking and you never even mentioned your position on Iran killing fellow homosexuals. That seems quite odd.'

The implication being you are homosexual. Nothing wrong with that, just making sure you understood the conversation better. You're welcome.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
you seem to be the one bitching. as usual. a lot of trump voters confuse stating clear, proven, verified facts and quotes and policies coming from trump and other dim-witted bigoted republicans as "bitching." I guess you believe the Founding Fathers were "bitching" at King George and should have just kept their mouth shut and deal with it. I guess you believe Martin Luther King, Jr. should have not "bitched" about blacks being second class citizens, enforced by southern redneck police and prosecutors, when it comes to being served in a public diner, or allowed to use public restrooms and drinking fountains white people used, or sleeping in a motel where white people stay because they might contaminate the area? Quit bitching, MLK!! just deal with it, like a real American!! Never find fault, never try to correct obvious mistakes!! That is what traitors do! and those damn vietnam war protesters!! so what if we helped start that war and were there illegally and immorally and got 58,000 soldiers killed for nothing and killed about 2 million vietnamese? and the iraq war!! so what? so what if we lied about them being connected to 9/11 or having wmds? at least we got 4500 soldiers killed and killed about 200,000 iraqi civilians.
Remember, you said your friends were bigots. (birds of feather) and all that!

llovejim

Current Champion
Actually, I believe what he said was 'All that pecking and you never even mentioned your position on Iran killing fellow homosexuals. That seems quite odd.'

The implication being you are homosexual. Nothing wrong with that, just making sure you understood the conversation better. You're welcome.
but why would he think that? i think it more likely he meant HIS fellow homosexuals since that is what he said.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
and stop bitching, lefties...

"Why are homosexuals executed in Iran because of their sexual orientation?"

"Our society has moral principles. And we live according to these principles. These are moral principles concerning the behavior of people in general. And that means that the law is respected and the law is obeyed,"

https://www.dw.com/en/iran-defends-execution-of-gay-people/a-49144899
leftist want to be like Europeans and cows eat through barbed-wire and their necks bleed=leftist

llovejim

Current Champion
Reading comprehension is obviously an issue for you. Sad.
where am i wrong? i am keen to learn. you gave an example of you having an anonymous source that says this other guy tortures animals. but real journalists never write a story based on one anonymous source. that would be stupid and would lead to many false claims and allowing anyone with an agenda to influence the news, a la fox and breitbart and rush and infowars and gateway pundit, who either use a so-called anonymous source or use a non-expert who says what they like.

llovejim

Current Champion
leftist want to be like Europeans and cows eat through barbed-wire and their necks bleed=leftist
that was an interesting sentence. I may not have a clue what the hell you are talking about but I will defend your right to spew it until lunchtime.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you are saying all sources are the same? Anonymous or otherwise? How do you think the Washington Post and the NY Times and other reliable sources are almost always proven correct when they say two anonymous sources confirmed a story, and when Fox or Breitbart does, they are almost always lying? Every story the NYT or WashPo published using anonymous sources about what Trump and his minions were up to when they met with Russians in person and by other contact 101 times as given in the Mueller Report were completely accurate. Every story they published about the goings on inside the Trump White House, the accusations, the threats, the intense dislike, the petty, arrogant bullshit of blowhole Trump in general, has been right on because so many White House employees dislike Trump so much they cannot wait to go tell a NY Times or WashPo or CNN or MSNBC reporter....go find examples of any stories where the NYT or WashPo or CNN or MSNBC ran with a story based on two anonymous sources..at least...that ended up being wrong. Then you have a real discussion.
You can start with Acosta

https://www.lifezette.com/2019/05/cnn-employee-slams-reporter-jim-acosta-new-book-about-published/

llovejim

Current Champion
Leftists won't complain much if at all. Just look at what they complain about in the US. They can't kill all the babies they want, a conservative got to speak at a college. etc. Comparing what they whine about here to REAL issues would make it clear how silly they are.
what democrat wants to kill babies, liar? how can you expect anyone but a brain dead moron trump stooge to even want to listen to anything else you spew when you start out with that lie?

what democrats are complaining about a conservative spewing his shit at a college? it was the students at that college who did not want the college to pay for this nazi bitch to speak in the first place that complained...and then the colleges complained that if they let certain nazi and neo-nazi bigots speak and pay them an appearance fee to do so and let them use college areas to give these hateful, bigoted speeches, then they also had to pay huge fees to provide security, when almost all the students protested these nazi assclowns for being there in the first place. not democrats. students and the college administrators having to pay for security.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
what democrat wants to kill babies, liar? how can you expect anyone but a brain dead moron trump stooge to even want to listen to anything else you spew when you start out with that lie?

what democrats are complaining about a conservative spewing his shit at a college? it was the students at that college who did not want the college to pay for this nazi bitch to speak in the first place that complained...and then the colleges complained that if they let certain nazi and neo-nazi bigots speak and pay them an appearance fee to do so and let them use college areas to give these hateful, bigoted speeches, then they also had to pay huge fees to provide security, when almost all the students protested these nazi assclowns for being there in the first place. not democrats. students and the college administrators having to pay for security.
So 1st amendment is only for leftist...……...

llovejim

Current Champion
good point. that article is so full of shit it is hilarious!! it is a hit piece, it does not even try to hide the fact it has an obvious agenda, not just against a reporter for CNN, but to try and defend trump from anyone who sees what an incompetent bloated con man he is. did you even read it? were you trying to make fun of how awful it was- using one anonymous source from CNN and then naming one guy from CNN- what they describe as a former digital line producer at CNN....wow, that means he must speak for all the journalists and executives at CNN if his job is to do what a recent ad for a digital line producer is looking for on their website I just visited-

Your Day-to-Day:

• Demonstrate expertise in timing in a control room environment.

• Coding/stack rundown content at the direction of the show producers with regard to video, graphics, scripts and other elements.

• Anticipate the needs of the show with regard to video, graphics, scripts and other elements while also taking direction from Senior Producers.

• Coordinate with the Senior and Line Producers during live news programs.

• Building show rundowns.

• Utilize video, graphics, and other elements to enhance coverage of every story.
hmmmm...nothing about having a clue about politics, about journalism in general, about economics, about history, about presidential standards down through history...a technical producer. and yet he is a valid source about how good a journalist Acosta is? I guess the washroom attendant at CNN was too busy to give these guys his opinion...

https://cbscorporation.jobs/new-york-ny/digital-line-producer/C073A8026F80483083FEAED995648A52/job/

but there was a kernel of truth in that right wing fake media source article, right at the very end of the article-

The New York Press Club will be awarding Acosta a prestigious “Truth to Power” journalism award at its annual dinner in June.

A press release indicates the award is meant to honor “an individual whose body of work challenges the power establishment and/or defends journalists.”

hmmmm...whom to believe- the New York Press Club made up of New York area journalists, reporters, executives and bigwigs, or a guy who makes videos......that's a tough one.

NY Press Club (@NYPressClub) | Twitter

https://twitter.com/nypressclub?lang=en
The latest Tweets from NY Press Club (@NYPressClub). Established in 1948, we are a professional organization of members and former members of the news ...

The New York Press Club, sometimes NYPC, is a private nonprofit membership organization which promotes journalism in the New York City metropolitan area. It is unaffiliated with any government organization and abstains from politics. [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Press_Club']Wikipedia
[/URL]

Barbella

Senator
I'm sorry, can you repeat that, but this time a little more coherent?

Thank you.

Barbella

Senator
Leftists won't complain much if at all. Just look at what they complain about in the US. They can't kill all the babies they want, a conservative got to speak at a college. etc. Comparing what they whine about here to REAL issues would make it clear how silly they are.
They simply don't know how good they've got it...

Barbella

Senator
if you would put down that crack pipe you wouldn't need for me to dumb it down for ya, missy. not judgin', just sayin'.
Free lesson #1: (You're welcome)

Paragraphs are so important in writing; good paragraphing helps the reader understand and enjoy your writing. Good ideas are not enough to write a good essay; they need to be organised so that they make sense.

I constantly tell my students ‘New idea, new paragraph’! Keeping one idea to one paragraph is the most basic rule of good paragraphing. If you find yourself moving into a new idea, stop and get ready to write a new paragraph.

In a paragraph you might have several pieces of supporting evidence for the one idea; you might even have several points. If you do have several points, however, they MUST be related to the main idea/topic of the paragraph. If these points start to get too long though, it’s probably a good idea to give each point its own paragraph to discuss it further. You’ve got to constantly think about your reader and if they’re going to feel like they’re ‘getting lost’ in the information.

http://www.bestieltsonline.com/paragraphs-in-ielts-writing-2/