• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

America's conservative version of ISIS mows down a crowd with car.

Spamature

President
The more the right gives into its hate. The more they begin to resemble the terrorist they say they hate.

No good will come from the direction the right is the country is going. It only brings us down in the eyes of the world to see homegrown terrorist imitate overseas terrorism. Now they've validated for all the world to see.

EatTheRich

President
Sounds like the counter-peotesters ought to get serious about military defense of their 1st Amendment rights.

Not sure "conservative" is accurate at this point though ... looking pretty fascist if you ask me.

Spamature

President
Sounds like the counter-peotesters ought to get serious about military defense of their 1st Amendment rights.

Not sure "conservative" is accurate at this point though ... looking pretty fascist if you ask me.
No they do not need to sink to that level. It would only make things worse and validate this act of violence.

Fascism is the far right of the political spectrum. It's conservatism taken to the extreme.

EatTheRich

President
No they do not need to sink to that level. It would only make things worse and validate this act of violence.

Fascism is the far right of the political spectrum. It's conservatism taken to the extreme.
It has distinct features, among them its grassroots origin. There's a family resemblance and a bit of a continuum but the differences are crucial.

Force is the only language fascists understand, and the only thing that has ever stopped them ... and the police can't be counted on to stop them ... when push comes to shove you'll find the police on their side.

Spamature

President
It has distinct features, among them its grassroots origin. There's a family resemblance and a bit of a continuum but the differences are crucial.

Force is the only language fascists understand, and the only thing that has ever stopped them ... and the police can't be counted on to stop them ... when push comes to shove you'll find the police on their side.
Numbers will you can bet . If enough people stand up to shame them. They can be driven back into hiding. Which is the best you can do. It just has to be done every time they raise their heads.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Plowing a car into people is a radical act, by definition - and decidedly unconservative.

Colorforms

Senator
The more the right gives into its hate. The more they begin to resemble the terrorist they say they hate.

No good will come from the direction the right is the country is going. It only brings us down in the eyes of the world to see homegrown terrorist imitate overseas terrorism. Now they've validated for all the world to see.
You're right, violence and riots are never the answer. It would have been nice if you felt this way for the past 8 years while the left was burning down towns and rioting on college campuses.

Spamature

President
You're right, violence and riots are never the answer. It would have been nice if you felt this way for the past 8 years while the left was burning down towns and rioting on college campuses.
Yet you didn't mention killing anyone in the streets because they disagree with your cause.

Like to try again ?

Colorforms

Senator
Yet you didn't mention killing anyone in the streets because they disagree with your cause.

Like to try again ?
Ah, so it's okay to destroy and loot people's livelihoods and wreck college campuses, pull people out of their cars and beat them half to death, but now someone died, now it's wrong.

By God Spam, you are one sick puppy.

Spamature

President
Ah, so it's okay to destroy and loot people's livelihoods and wreck college campuses, pull people out of their cars and beat them half to death, but now someone died, now it's wrong.

By God Spam, you are one sick puppy.

Someone was murdered. It wasn't like they did of natural causes or something. They took all that person had or ever will have. But you just keep up the defense and excuse making and the distractions.

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
3 people were murdered. It wasn't like they did of natural causes or something. They took all those people had or ever will have. But you just keep up the defense and excuse making and the distractions.
LOL I'm the one making the excuses. I'm the one denouncing the violence on both sides. You really are one sick puppy.

Spamature

President
LOL I'm the one making the excuses. I'm the one denouncing the violence on both sides. You really are one sick puppy.
Who promoted violence, I didn't. I never have. But go ahead and tell us how the Nazis and the Klan are just a bunch of well meaning kids out to exercise their constitutional rights.

No this is typical conservative action this is not anything related to progresses