• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

America's conservative version of ISIS mows down a crowd with car.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sounds like the counter-peotesters ought to get serious about military defense of their 1st Amendment rights.

Not sure "conservative" is accurate at this point though ... looking pretty fascist if you ask me.
How can snowflakes do that since they are not ex-military and scared of guns? Why wasn't your frog ass their as their Drill Instructor and leading the CHARGE?

Here you frog ass is calling for violence, while whining of violence -ROTFLMFAO!

Let me know when you going to lead the charge and I will be there............

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The more the right gives into its hate. The more they begin to resemble the terrorist they say they hate.

No good will come from the direction the right is the country is going. It only brings us down in the eyes of the world to see homegrown terrorist imitate overseas terrorism. Now they've validated for all the world to see.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No this is typical conservative action this is not anything related to progresses
Tell us where the elderly black folks could buy their needed meds morning after your people burned down their drug stores and neighborhoods____GO

Tell us how many stores were burned and looted by white folks today____GO

Whose baby daddy as Browns told protesters to "BURN THE BITCH DOWN"?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It has distinct features, among them its grassroots origin. There's a family resemblance and a bit of a continuum but the differences are crucial.

Force is the only language fascists understand, and the only thing that has ever stopped them ... and the police can't be counted on to stop them ... when push comes to shove you'll find the police on their side.
So when you leading the charge BOY, I damn sure want to be there when you do!

Like police shut down protest today.............liar

Sounds like the counter-peotesters ought to get serious about military defense of their 1st Amendment rights.

Not sure "conservative" is accurate at this point though ... looking pretty fascist if you ask me.
Are you talking about Antifa? Huh? -------------- They are only about violence - they've made protesting almost impossible here now - terrorists against democracy -

Pssy Grabber

Council Member
Trump inspires hate. All the craziest of the crazies love him for that reason. The only reason he condemned this is because he doesn't want to deal with the backlash of not condemning it. Really he doesn't care, these are all of his supporters and he loves his supporters.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
I always believed a terrorist lived in the hearts or right winger. You are much more like the Muslim Jihadist than you'll ever admit.
Wrong.

Don't support the violence.

Just predicted it.

But if it comes to me.... I will return it instantly and with lethal force.

SB