• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

America's conservative version of ISIS mows down a crowd with car.

Spamature

President
The lady who made the video I posted earlier -

Is this woman comparing protest about people being killed by police who then are let go by the system to people upset because something bad was said about them.

WTF ?

Stick and stone will break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Bullets shot by cops will f'ing kill you.

Is this woman comparing protest about people being killed by police who then are let go by the system to people upset because something bad was said about them.

WTF ?

Huh? Compare? She didn't compare anything - she was there and had filmed the car attack.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

WTF ?

Rumor has it Antifa was there. They start the violence every time they show up.
So who are you talking about when you say this?
to people upset because something bad was said about them.

Spamature

President
Huh? Compare? She didn't compare anything - she was there and had filmed the car attack.
I am talking about the video you posted and I responded to. She was making the hurt angry feelings over words excuse for the alt right. If all the cops were using were their words there would be no BLM.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Mayor Jim Gray @JimGrayLexKY

I am taking action to relocate the Confederate statues. We have thoroughly examined this issue, and heard from many of our citizens.

5:34 PM - Aug 12, 2017

• May more mayors respond like this.....doing the opposite of what those white nationalists want.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This James Alex Field punk moved up to my area several months ago from Kentucky with his mother when she got a new job.
Mom said James left her a message saying he was attending an alt-right rally in VA.
"I thought it was about Trump," she said.
She then sobbed, sobbed to the reporter.
Color me unsympathetic.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21794

The more the right gives into its hate. The more they begin to resemble the terrorist they say they hate.

No good will come from the direction the right is the country is going. It only brings us down in the eyes of the world to see homegrown terrorist imitate overseas terrorism. Now they've validated for all the world to see.
Whoever did this is a loser. Also, I'm very happy for you. With all the leftist violence and murder in recent years, finally you get someone from the right to legitimately attack for horrible behavior. I hope this person rots in jail forever.