• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

America's conservative version of ISIS mows down a crowd with car.

You said
"I think the jury's still out on that one."
to this comment
"They gave up. Lincoln was right to not take it any further."

OK with that said do you want to take this further?
I want to make clear there is no moral equivalency between racist white nationalists and those protesting their hatred.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-white-virginia-rally-20170811-story.html

"Chanting 'blood and soil!' white nationalists with torches march on University of Virginia"

Does that answer your question?

I want to make clear there is no moral equivalency between racist white nationalists and those protesting their hatred.

"Chanting 'blood and soil!' white nationalists with torches march on University of Virginia"

You don't like them - so fu'cking what? We live in supposed civilizations where people with diverse beliefs must live cheek to cheek ------------- Going by the way this has happened in Europe and by Rebel Media's journalist's take on it - this is what happened. A group of people gained a permit to protest the removal of a monument - it was their right to have police protection - Antifa and co threw rocks at them, hitting US vets - and Antifa maced them too and threw smoke bombs and bottles as they always do ---------- Did the counter group have a permit to protest? Nope - but as soon as the Rally was over the police disappeared and tey swarmed onto the streets - with violence - did the police get involved? Nope not until people were badly hurt - and even then they took minutes to get there.

Is stret violence countering an argument? Well is it? becareful -

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Mrs. Betty Bowers @BettyBowers

All patriotic Americans want to know: Why didn't James Alex Fields' Christian family and pastor inform authorities of his radicalization?

10:12 PM - Aug 12, 2017

C

Capitalist

Sounds like the counter-peotesters ought to get serious about military defense of their 1st Amendment rights.

Not sure "conservative" is accurate at this point though ... looking pretty fascist if you ask me.
Yes. I'd call him a liberal fascist.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

You are a racist just want to make that very clear. The racism you defend is still racism. At least I don't defend either white racism or black racism. Liberals are die hard defenders of black racism and Islamic racism.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
What if they had used a gun instead, would that be conservative ? You know like how the NRA hints at in their new media campaign against "liberalism" .

The Clenched Fist of Truth
So you think everything you and your leftist Antifa buddies said and acted upon carries no repercussions? You are no longer given a pass and leftist day of repaying is fastly approaching. Your only salvation is to shut the hell up and tone it down.

C

Capitalist

The more the right gives into its hate. The more they begin to resemble the terrorist they say they hate.

No good will come from the direction the right is the country is going. It only brings us down in the eyes of the world to see homegrown terrorist imitate overseas terrorism. Now they've validated for all the world to see.
Did he yell, "Jesus Akbar?"

Then he's not ISIS. He's a different A-hole.