• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

America’s most dangerous sex predator – it’s not who you think!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yes, it was Colombia where Obama's security detail had the customary "welcome to Colombia hookers and blow" party.
Obama's Secret Service staff?? What does that have to do with anything Obama himself did?? You have to do better than that.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No. She retracted it years later when someone called attention to her testimony in a book. And even then it wasn't really a retraction. It was some weasel clarification that those were "lawyer words." In other words, she's not disputing her own sworn account of how the event played out. She's just backing off the label "rape" that she previously used in formal testimony to describe the time her husband flew into a rage and forced sex on her against her will.

Many reputable news organizations have covered Ivana Trump's sworn testimony that her husband raped her. As for why no charges were filed -- she never brought it to the police at the time. She just brought it up years later in the divorce proceedings. You seem to want to dismiss her sworn testimony. That's part of a pattern, I guess. You also want to dismiss the sworn testimony of Juanita Broaddrick where she said Clinton DIDN'T rape her. Basically, the rule seems to be that if it's an attack on a Republican, it must not be true, even if sworn under pains and penalties of perjury by his own wife, but if it's an attack on a Democrat, it must be true, even if it's just something in the rumor mill by some random person.
And who's to say Ivana didn't get paid dearly for retracting it. Considering that he was messing with his 2nd wife for 7 yrs and is a known adulterer, I doubt Ivana was treated very well while living with the fool.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
They wouldn't have been there if it weren't for Obama. They worked for him. See the connection?
No I don't. If they were SS men they were old enough to have minds of their own and act decent. You're acting like he was sponsoring a bunch of high school boys. Evidently they partied or whatever you're talking about when Obama wasn't with them. Do you think Obama slept with them? You're reaching.

No I don't. If they were SS men they were old enough to have minds of their own and act decent. You're acting like he was sponsoring a bunch of high school boys. Evidently they partied or whatever you're talking about when Obama wasn't with them. Do you think Obama slept with them? You're reaching.
I'm just pointing out how poorly his employees behaved, and how embarrassing it was to have them act that way. Surely you can handle that?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'm just pointing out how poorly his employees behaved, and how embarrassing it was to have them act that way. Surely you can handle that?
He's not responsible for how other grown men act. Who was responsible for Trump when he made that Access Hollywood tape? 59 yrs old and very poorly behaved...yet you voted for him as President. WTH is wrong with you?

He's not responsible for how other grown men act. Who was responsible for Trump when he made that Access Hollywood tape? 59 yrs old and very poorly behaved...yet you voted for him as President. WTH is wrong with you?
Sorry you got triggered. Lol

D

Deleted member 21794

The double-standard just makes me ill.

I can see a sane person being more likely to believe Trump guilty of rape than to believe it of Clinton for several reasons:

(1) Trump's on record bragging about criminal sexual conduct against women (both the pussy-grabbing boast, and the bit about going backstage to ogle beauty contestant while they're changing). Clinton is not.

(2) Trump was accused of rape by three separate women, including his own wife. Clinton was accused by one.

(3) The accusations against Trump took the form of sworn testimony, including one where two witnesses corroborated the same rapes. By comparison, Clinton's accuser swore under oath it didn't happen.

Yet the right-wingers go the other way -- tossing away by far the stronger case, in order to push the flimsy one.
Yeah, I gotta hand it to Bill. When he was expelled from Oxford and fled the country around the time he raped that woman, he lucked out by her not wanting to press charges.

Arkady

President
And who's to say Ivana didn't get paid dearly for retracting it. Considering that he was messing with his 2nd wife for 7 yrs and is a known adulterer, I doubt Ivana was treated very well while living with the fool.
Well, her divorce settlement is a bit of a mystery. She got considerably more than the maximum she was entitled to under the pre-nup. Why? Trump had invested heavily in that document, and yet didn't insist on its protections. It's not like he settled out of the kindness of his heart -- they were in the midst of a very acrimonious divorce where he was happily trashing her in the press. But something convinced him to give her millions of dollars more of value than she was entitled to, rather than letting a court decide. I haven't heard a reasonable explanation for that other than the idea that he paid her to shut up about some stuff he didn't want the public to hear about. Maybe it was the rape allegations, given the way she walked them back in the press after that. Or maybe it was something else. She strikes me as a woman who knows where the bodies are buried.

Arkady

President
Yeah, I gotta hand it to Bill. When he was expelled from Oxford and fled the country around the time he raped that woman, he lucked out by her not wanting to press charges.
He wasn't expelled from Oxford, he didn't flee the country, and there's no woman claiming he raped her at the time. That was just some silly rumor printed in right-wing propaganda papers in the late 1990s. Actual investigators tried to track down the woman, and also used FOIA requests and inquiries within the UK to try to substantiate the claims, and nothing turned up, other than the fact that at the point when the supposed assault was alleged to have happened in the UK, Clinton was in the US.