• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

An economic reminder. When Obama almost topped 5% GDP just 4yrs ago not a con said a word.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You start with “You mean like...” and then proceed to distort everything I said and sprinkle in lies.

Bottom line - we have had governmental policies since the 80’s lavishing the wealthy with more and more massive tax cuts and other economic advantages, and all we have seen is an exploding wealth gap and income stagnation for consumers.

Rather than confront that bottom line, you just drift off on one of your endless dissembling jags.
I simply held up a mirror to your post. What you saw is what we see when we look at what you post...

Raoul_Luke

Carter signed the CRA, which did not lead to the recession 30 years later (that would be absurd).
So you think every government policy implementation's immediate effects are the extent of and sum of all reactions and repercussions? That is, of course, absurd...

EatTheRich

President
So you think every government policy implementation's immediate effects are the extent of and sum of all reactions and repercussions? That is, of course, absurd...
No, I think that non-discrimination laws do not suddenly result in an acute credit bubble crashing 30 years later.

Raoul_Luke

Very lame.

Respond to my point if you can. You’re degenerating into being only a noisemaker, like so many of your winger colleagues here.
I did - I pointed out the simple fact that you were projecting your failed ideology's, well, failures, onto your political opposition. I'm sorry you didn't get that, but nut cases like you who do "projection" would not (or you'd know how stupid it looks when you do it).

Raoul_Luke

You mean like when capitalism was first introduced and along with it came Inquisitions, pogroms, and absolute monarchy?
So you think the pre-capitalism barbarians were all super nice people? Your arguments refute themselves...

Bugsy McGurk

President
I did - I pointed out the simple fact that you were projecting your failed ideology's, well, failures, onto your political opposition. I'm sorry you didn't get that, but nut cases like you who do "projection" would not (or you'd know how stupid it looks when you do it).
No you didn’t. You completely dodged my point. You babbled about me instead. As you know.

Deplorable, as always.

Raoul_Luke

No you didn’t. You completely dodged my point. You babbled about me instead. As you know.

Deplorable, as always.
I merely pointed out how your "point" applied way more to your own ideology that that of your political opponents.

redtide

Mayor
much of the economy grew inspire of nobama bu the rest of it was his giveaway of our money to fund the artificial growth which is why the doubling of the debt and nothing to show for it

Raoul_Luke

Nah, you flat out dodged it and yapped about me. You made NO effort to refute what I said.

Man up and stop denying the obvious.
The "obvious" is, well, obvious. And what is "obvious" is that what you said about Republicanism, is just as applicable to your preferred ideology (if nor more so).

Bugsy McGurk

President
The "obvious" is, well, obvious. And what is "obvious" is that what you said about Republicanism, is just as applicable to your preferred ideology (if nor more so).
Nope. The “Bottom line” in my post above, which launched you on your dodging jag, said not a thing about “Republicanism.”

That was a very lame lie.

Raoul_Luke

Nope. The “Bottom line” in my post above, which launched you on your dodging jag, said not a thing about “Republicanism.”

That was a very lame lie.
Did you or did you not state:

No hope involved with GOP presidents - economic calamity just happens.

Because that sure looks like a reference to Republicanism to me...