• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

An observation...

LeilaniMP

Empress
Have you ever noticed that, on many occasions, when you see a photo of someone... their inner hideous ugliness and bile is glaringly evident in their outward appearance, as well?

The same goes for "evil" individuals. You can see it in their faces immediately.

Jen

Senator
Have you ever noticed that, on many occasions, when you see a photo of someone... their inner hideous ugliness and bile is glaringly evident in their outward appearance, as well?

The same goes for "evil" individuals. You can see it in their faces immediately.
Yes.
Most definitely.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Yes.
Most definitely.
You know old the saying..."beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone"....

If someone has an ugly inside...a wretched personality...it will always show.

One doesn't have to be pretty to be "attractive". If a person is kind, has a good personality, is good inside, and isn't a nasty bitch...they can be more attractive than anyone else.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

So choosing Chucky for your avatar is not really making any kind of statement... just wondering. :p

Charcat

One of the Patsy's

I wonder if the ugly outside causes the ugly inside, or vice versa.

LeilaniMP

Empress
So choosing Chucky for your avatar is not really making any kind of statement... just wondering. :p
And that has what to do with the subject of the thread?

Is your bluebird a pic of you?

What about those who use images of others...politicians...actors/actresses...whatever...is that a reflection of them, or is that different?

Oh, and unlike you (and a number of others), I have used my own photo as my avatar a number of times....can you say the same?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
And that has what to do with the subject of the thread?
Just as you stated, it was an observation...

What about those who use images of others...politicians...actors/actresses...whatever...is that a reflection of them, or is that different?
They aren't making the ones making the observation -- you are-- they evidently know what their avatars are implying.
It's just ironic to read your firm belief/observation re how evil is readily apparent in one's face.
But evil, little Chucky -- well there he is, being used as your avatar.

Oh, and unlike you (and a number of others), I have used my own photo as my avatar a number of times....can you say the same?
I sure can say the same. I have, more than once... when I first joined PJ, I used my pic as my avatar and on a few other occasions as well.:D

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

They aren't making the ones making the observation -- you are-- they evidently know what their avatars are implying.
It's just ironic to read your firm belief/observation re how evil is readily apparent in one's face.

I sure can say the same. I have, more than once... when I first joined PJ, I used my pic as my avatar and on a few other occasions as well.:D
dang...I must have missed that

LeilaniMP

Empress

<<<yawn>>>

Bless your heart...yes, you tried... but your handlers need to send you out with better instructions on how to be a proxy.