• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anarchy and Destruction Brought by the Left

Colorforms

Senator
minor correction, The KKK has always been on the right, a conservative organization.

It's just that in the old days conservative southerners were Democrats.

Otherwise I agreed with your post.
So then you're going to try to pass off the notion that you lefties would be rioting right now if a white guy was choked to death by a black cop?

Jen

Senator
Ohhhh just the poorly run ones. LOL, thanks for clarifying, Jen. Bad stuff is bad, right?

Does the republican mayor of Tulsa do a good job with that shithole?

I thought you left. Welcome back. ;)
I took a break. What's it to you? You lied about what I said and you'll probably do it again.

I don't answer questions or people who start with a false premise. You rarely merit a response from me due to that and other things. If you wish to continue to blather to me in posts, I'll just laugh and move on... I do like humor.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I took a break. What's it to you? You lied about what I said and you'll probably do it again.

I don't answer questions or people who start with a false premise. You rarely merit a response from me due to that and other things. If you wish to continue to blather to me in posts, I'll just laugh and move on... I do like humor.
Nope, it was copy/pasted, not one thing touched. I saw you removed it. I shouldn't have posted it, but I certainly don't apologize.

I call you on your hypocrisy and you disappear once you feel defeated. You do it to others, too. I take it as a compliment. Carry on, have a nice night. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Prove it. The extremes of both sides have been itching for a civil war. RIght wingers could just as easily be the ones smashing windows.

I'll wait for evidence.
You have a first hand source there, is it Right wingers?

not bloody likely and you already know it...…………...

Seems to me I remember right wingers like you blaming Obama for Fergusen...so is Trump to blame now?
I didn't blame Obama for Ferguson, I blamed our MSM for fostering a narrative that later on that even the Obama DOJ deemed to be false. A falsehood that led to the acquittal of the officer involved. A narrative that led to days of rioting and destruction and still that chant survives today.

That narrative? "Hands up don't shoot"

I don't blame Trump for these riots, I think these are no longer about the murder of George Floyd which is shameful. I do believe the President does need to address the country and not on Twitter.

Last edited:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
All of these riots, destruction, vandalism, mayhem and anarchy belong to the Left. ALL of it. The Left is set on ruination of the USA.

No amount of deception or deflection will change the unalterable fact that this is all the left.

A security expert says intelligence reports indicate most of the hard-core protesters in Minneapolis are far-left or anarchists, and that far-right groups have not yet made a significant appearance.https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/05/30/george-floyd-protests-riots-violent-outside-agitators-minnesota/5291658002/ …

This cannot be laid at Trump's feet.
The LEFT must own it.

It's what we leftists have done for 50 years. Establish a cause- arrange a protest- devolve into destruction. This is nothing new.

Jen

Senator
It's what we leftists have done for 50 years. Establish a cause- arrange a protest- devolve into destruction. This is nothing new.
It is the latest in an entire string of coup attempts from the Left. Democrats realize that Old Joe is a ridiculous candidate and they can't allow Trump to get a second term because at that point, their necks really will be in a noose. So Democrats unleashed their terrorist arm: Antifa.