• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anatomy lesson for Feminists

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
if they feel so strong of it being their body, why do they fornicate, surely they know what could happen too their body if they do.......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

EatTheRich

President
if they feel so strong of it being their body, why do they fornicate, surely they know what could happen too their body if they do.......
3 possibilities:

1. They are forced to have sex.
2. They are pressured into having sex, for example by a hushuband, boyfriend, employer, or landlord.
3. They like having sex, which doesn't mean they want to be forced to have a baby against their will.

sear

Mayor

Even if true:
a) Irrelevant.

b) So you martial authoritarian pseudo-cons think the arbitrary preference of government bureaucrats should over-rule what a citizen does.
Spectacular.

No wonder the Democrats are making such rapid gains.

Jen

Senator

Even if true:
a) Irrelevant.

b) So you martial authoritarian pseudo-cons think the arbitrary preference of government bureaucrats should over-rule what a citizen does.
Spectacular.

No wonder the Democrats are making such rapid gains.
I think abortion should be legal up to a designated number of weeks. But say it like it is. A mother killing her unborn baby. Don't lie and pretend it's not a baby. Make it legal to kill your baby up to 13 weeks gestation..........or 20 weeks gestation.

JUST BE HONEST.

That's all I ask.
Is that even possible? Doubtful.

Democrats gaining? Bwahahahahaha.......... that's hilarious.

sear

Mayor
"JUST BE HONEST.

That's all I ask.
Is that even possible? Doubtful." J #10
a) You don't know my position.

b) Since you don't know my position, on what basis would you declare it dishonest?

c) New Flash: those so eager to call others liars are most often liars themselves.

d) You think I've EVER lied to you? When? Where? What were the words?
I surely have not lied here.
It's not my style.
AND independent of me, I have powerful incentive to tell only the meticulous truth. For to do otherwise could only jeopardize the apparent validity of my position, the right position.
"Democrats gaining? Bwahahahahaha.......... that's hilarious." J
Yes, they are elated.
I didn't spend more than 20 seconds on it, and here's a glimpse at the search result:

1. Democrats keep winning special elections. A 'Blue Wave' may be ...
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/02/... Proxy Highlight

Feb 28, 2018 ... On Tuesday night, Democrats won elections for seats in New Hampshire and Connecticut that were previously held by Republicans.

2. Why Democrats keep winning special elections | TheHill
    www.thehill.com/homenews/campaign/369847-why-democ... Proxy Highligh part 1 of multiple

sear

Mayor

Democrats Win Special Election In Missouri District That Went Big ...

1. Kentucky Democrat Wins Special Election To Reclaim Seat After ...
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/21... Proxy Highlight

Feb 21, 2018 ... Linda Belcher reclaimed the seat she lost to Dan Johnson in 2016 amid a wave of pro-Trump voter sentiment in Kentucky. Johnson killed himself in Dece
[/b]
"Democrats gaining? Bwahahahahaha.......... that's hilarious." J
I'm confident they'll be delighted to know you join them in their celebration.
"Bwahahahahaha...."!

sear

Mayor
note:
I tried to list the first 7 hits
  1. Democrats keep winning special elections. ...
But local site software prevents me from posting them in one post.
But the notion that the Democrats aren't fast gaining favor during this Republican leadership debacle of Trump / Ryan / McConnell is simply ill-informed.

November 2018 is still a few seasons away.
But early indications from special election results, including turning red States blue merely illustrate the trend.
The U.S. electorate knows what the GOP has to offer:
- more scandal
- more corruption
- more budget-busting spending
and that electorate clearly has gone with their preference for Democrats.
Anyone that doesn't know that is ignorant. And
anyone that doesn't admit that is integrity-challenged.
"JUST BE HONEST." J #10
Practice what you preach !!