• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

And so it came to pass that American dignity died

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Perhaps she simply underestimated the bad judgment of millions of American voters.
She underestimated how loved she was
3 states that hadn't voted R for POTUS in decades used bad judgment according to you....

You think you're correct and millions wrong and you're calling the wrong person narcissist

It's YOU that is narcissist

EatTheRich

President
She underestimated how loved she was
3 states that hadn't voted R for POTUS in decades used bad judgment according to you....

You think you're correct and millions wrong and you're calling the wrong person narcissist

It's YOU that is narcissist
Most of the people who voted for Trump knew his presidency would be a disaster. They just convinced themselves that it wasn't like he'd win, anyway ... or Clinton was worse because she was literally Satan (as half of Republican voters believed) ... or the people harmed most would be those of a different race.

Arkady

President
It's cute when you get all in to it ..
We take what we can from the forum. When interacting with the insightful members, I get all into learning new things. When interacting with the others, I get all into enjoying their self-parody.

Arkady

President
Most of the people who voted for Trump knew his presidency would be a disaster. They just convinced themselves that it wasn't like he'd win, anyway ... or Clinton was worse because she was literally Satan (as half of Republican voters believed) ... or the people harmed most would be those of a different race.
I think that latter mindset was a big one -- and not just with regard to victims of a different race, but victims of a different "tribe" in the larger sense. They wanted to hurt racial and religious minorities, gays, liberals, immigrants, etc. A pithy way to put it (which I'm borrowing from a friend) is that these are the kinds of people who'd burn down their own house if they thought their neighbor would choke on the smoke.

Jim Newell, of Slate, captured much the same notion when discussing the very real possibility of Trump winning in 2020:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/04/please-stop-predicting-the-end-of-trumps-presidency.html

It seems almost equally likely that more dirt about Trump’s business comes out, more confidants go to jail, the economy stays fine, Trump continues yelling at NFL players for kneeling prior to football games, and he wins a second term..... Trump supporters would continue to support him, because they like him, which is why they’re Trump supporters, and they know how much a second Trump term would trigger the libs.
There are people for whom Schadenfreude is a huge driving emotion, and for them, pissing liberals off is a goal of such value, all on its own, that they'll gladly endure personal suffering to make it happen.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do keep the "Deplorable" for those that voted for Trump Alive & Well, that D word cost Sow the election and still energizing voters, hell, even basketball voters:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/why-pro-trump-spurs-fans-are-abandoning-the-team/ar-AAvXn53?ocid=spartandhp

Your Race Card is Denied for lack of funds.........it's like the lil' boy that cried WOLF, do keep screaming Deplorables............often

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/why-pro-trump-spurs-fans-are-abandoning-the-team/ar-AAvXn53?ocid=spartandhp

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We take what we can from the forum. When interacting with the insightful members, I get all into learning new things. When interacting with the others, I get all into enjoying their self-parody.
As narcissist people always do.........

"look, look"--"just just"

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I know, right.. quite

I guess that's what makes us different, and illustrates why we are where we are today.. I wouldn't call them evil, misguided maybe, but not evil. But again, you illustrate the why of where we are today. Behind the guise of intellect and superiority is simply abject hate and disdain...as has been said all along.

Those "evil" them didn't do it to us..you did.and those like you.. trump is a reaction to you and people like you.

Oh, and who cares..you're not alone in that top two percentn. Big deal...
You've nailed it. There's a certain savagery on the left, and the use of dehumanization of their political enemies that can only be equated to the Third Reich. Advocates of genocide like Arkady have repeatedly used that language to dehumanize the many millions of Americans who don't think like he does. When you're dealing with someone who refers to 60+ million Americans and their children as "sub-human scum", you aren't dealing with a sane person.