• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

And, the Destroyer has come.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. Thanks, lefty. Thanks for being your myopic, uber-judgmental, fingerpointing, allergic-to-introspection, baby-out-with-the-bathwater, demonize all who disagree selves.

What hast thou wrought?

TRUMP.
hot damn. somebody gets it.

anyhoo.. Pretzeldent Trump..

er.. i mean..

C

Capitalist

Yep. Thanks, lefty. Thanks for being your myopic, uber-judgmental, fingerpointing, allergic-to-introspection, baby-out-with-the-bathwater, demonize all who disagree selves.

What hast thou wrought?

TRUMP.
As Senator Ernest "Fritz" Hollings might say, "Days too much grumblin' goin' on out deh"

Spamature

President

What hast thou wrought?

TRUMP.
You cons blamed Obama for bush's screw up right about this time 8 yrs ago too. You're about to wreck this country for the 2nd time in a row according to you own gripes. Don't act as if we did not try to educate you. You righties were given the facts not opinions or judgements. You ignored them. The very idea that you would call for introspection in someone else in light of what you likely believe will be the outcome yet again isn't myopia. It is perpetual blindness.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You cons blamed Obama for bush's screw up right about this time 8 yrs ago too. You're about to wreck this country for the 2nd time in a row according to you own gripes. Don't act as if we did not try to educate you. You righties were given the facts not opinions or judgements. You ignored them. The very idea that you would call for introspection in someone else in light of what you likely believe will be the outcome yet again isn't myopia. It is perpetual blindness.
Bush screwed up plenty. Obama screwed up plenty. You lefties and your crazed demonization of any who disagree gave us Trump.

Gracias, amigos. :-/

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He hasn't even taken the oath and his "supporters" are already crowning him as their Messiah. Even those who have claimed that they didn't vote for him or support him. Actually, here lately, they've been his biggest cheerleaders. Funny stuff. I sure hope he doesn't disappoint them and Pootie keeps all his secrets so they won't be too disappointed.

Spamature

President
Bush screwed up plenty. Obama screwed up plenty. You lefties and your crazed demonization of any who disagree gave us Trump.

Gracias, amigos. :-/
Trump voters are responsible for Trump. Those who did not vote for the only person who could have stopped him. Even if it was just symbolic. Don't get to point fingers.

No no no no no

Spamature

President
He hasn't even taken the oath and his "supporters" are already crowning him as their Messiah. Even those who have claimed that they didn't vote for him or support him. Actually, here lately, they've been his biggest cheerleaders. Funny stuff. I sure hope he doesn't disappoint them and Pootie keeps all his secrets so they won't be too disappointed.
This crazy scheme won't last and it will be a stain on this country when it all blows up. This is a case of a bunch chumps getting taken for suckers by a scam artist. Con men always promise they can do something amazing that no one else can do and chumps get taken in by it.

Trump voters are responsible for Trump. Those who did not vote for the only person who could have stopped him. Even if it was just symbolic. Don't get to point fingers.

No no no no no
Trump voters indeed. I would say you singlehandedly created quite a few, with your calls for war and genocide.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
This crazy scheme won't last and it will be a stain on this country when it all blows up. This is a case of a bunch chumps getting taken for suckers by a scam artist. Con men always promise they can do something amazing that no one else can do and chumps get taken in by it.
Reminds me of that old TV series from the 50's I read about and reported here. The Snake Salesman, Walter Trump came into a small town and told them he could build a wall to protect them from the outside world. If I believed in such things, I'd say it was a prophesy of what/who would be showing up in the future...the 2000's. A Snake Oil Salesman who looked a lot like Donald's father Fred, the racist egomaniac who raised a son to be just like him...narcissistic and without any decency or humanity.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump voters indeed. I would say you singlehandedly created quite a few, with your calls for war and genocide.
Nobody called for war and genocide...but "YOU PEOPLE" as Ann Romney would call you, elected a lunatic that is more apt to get us into a war with a number of countries and has already alienated our allies in lieu of kissing up to his butt buddy, Putin.

Nobody called for war and genocide...but "YOU PEOPLE" as Ann Romney would call you, elected a lunatic that is more apt to get us into a war with a number of countries and has already alienated our allies in lieu of kissing up to his butt buddy, Putin.
Of course, Hillary Clinton did. And you were only too happy to repeat it all over this board.

Spamature

President
Reminds me of that old TV series from the 50's I read about and reported here. The Snake Salesman, Walter Trump came into a small town and told them he could build a wall to protect them from the outside world. If I believed in such things, I'd say it was a prophesy of what/who would be showing up in the future...the 2000's. A Snake Oil Salesman who looked a lot like Donald's father Fred, the racist egomaniac who raised a son to be just like him...narcissistic and without any decency or humanity.
Don't ever say there could never be a Hitler or some other monster like him put into power in this country. Because some people, a lot of people in fact, can be conned into doing anything.