• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

And the posturing continues...

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Cuomo says the looting and the vandalism is outrageous.. that the police "must stop the looting and the violence by whatever means necessary'

how will that be achieved when concurrently the media shits out a kidney lamenting the clearing of the national mall with non lethal means..

discuss,,,
Great question

That is part of the system we are now hearing about.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Cuomo says the looting and the vandalism is outrageous.. that the police "must stop the looting and the violence by whatever means necessary'

how will that be achieved when concurrently the media shits out a kidney lamenting the clearing of the national mall with non lethal means..

discuss,,,

(WIVB)–Governor Andrew Cuomo is condemning the violent protests that happened across the state Saturday night. The governor said the protests obviously stem from racism in the country but he says violence is not the answer.

He said the violent protests dishonor George Floyd’s death.

“Violence never works. How many protests have we had? How many nights have we gone through like last night? How many times have we burned down our own businesses and our own neighborhoods and our own communities? Burning down your own businesses never makes sense. It dishonors Mr. Floyd’s death,” Cuomo said

Cuomo said the state is expecting and preparing for more demonstrations tonight.
New York has sent state police to more areas and the national guard is on standby.

Quite a position he has put the state police in, no?

discuss,,,
Without the National Guard in place in NY I don't have high hopes that tonight will be any different.

I believe the protesters were given a lawful order to disburse. peaceful i guess is relative. largely, yes.. but for the destruction, graffiti, wanton destruction, refusal to obey a lawful order to disburse, etc..

there's that.

further.. was it a photo op yes. agree.

and? biden just had one praying. etc ..

so what?

I will take Trump's photo-op over Biden's, mumbling incoherently through a mask is not a good look for anyone...

so decent, law abiding citizens are left ANOTHER night to fend for themselves....

hmm... does not seem to comport with the laws and rights of this land..
It doesn't, especially when windows are being smashed in your neighborhood. Failed leadership from Cuomo and Deblasio, they are on a roll from COVID to this......

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I will take Trump's photo-op over Biden's, mumbling incoherently through a mask is not a good look for anyone...

i just need to understand the definition proffered by the crazed..

the orderly and just are to be left unattended, unheard and unprotected fearful for their safety and livelihood..if favor instead FOR the wanton destruction and thievery of the lawless.....

this is the America we have today.

The good are left BEHIND. EVIL is left unchecked.

this is not to be confused with peaceful protest. Which there seems to be a relative dearth of..

i just need to understand the definition proffered by the crazed..

the orderly and just are to be left unattended, unheard and unprotected fearful for their safety and livelihood..if favor instead FOR the wanton destruction and thievery of the lawless.....

this is the America we have today.

The good are left BEHIND. EVIL is left unchecked.

this is not to be confused with peaceful protest. Which there seems to be a relative dearth of..
Sadly, I think this stopped being about the senseless murder of George Floyd about halfway through the first night. We have a media and one political party at least who have normalized this behavior.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sadly, I think this stopped being about the senseless murder of George Floyd about halfway through the first night. We have a media and one political party at least who have normalized this behavior.
exactly... it is a rewriting of what decency is.

i guess when it bites them, we'll see a change...

Bugsy McGurk

President
ok. show the facts on the non use of tear gas.. how it is unlawful... here? at the border? and so on..

please..
The border? Defending the border injects a whole new factor. Here we’re talking about Trump having people gassed for being in a park he wanted to waddle through for a photo op. That’s inappropriate, no?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The border? Defending the border injects a whole new factor. Here we’re talking about Trump having people gassed for being in a park he wanted to waddle through for a photo op. That’s inappropriate, no?
yes.

luckily the lawful order to disperse was issued, and then those choosing not to disperse..were..dispersed..

LAW.

look it up.

Bugsy McGurk

President
yes.

luckily the lawful order to disperse was issued, and then those choosing not to disperse..were..dispersed..

LAW.

look it up.
Now we’re back to that.

How is it a lawful order if you’re ordered to leave a public park under penalty of being gassed?