• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

And the web of Treason expands to Breitbart .

Evidence ? You got ?
You got a fishing expedition. Now we get ours.

I wonder what the tapes have gotten since Obama moved into his new DC digs? Hmmmm...

Hillary could still be a good source now that she's flaming out. She doesn't seem to be the kind to be able to keep things inside. She talks a lot, I bet.

Spamature

President
You got a fishing expedition. Now we get ours.

I wonder what the tapes have gotten since Obama moved into his new DC digs? Hmmmm...

Hillary could still be a good source now that she's flaming out. She doesn't seem to be the kind to be able to keep things inside. She talks a lot, I bet.
So you don't have anything to back up what you say. You just want revenge for Trump being a f*cking traitor.

Deplorable !

So you don't have anything to back up what you say. You just want revenge for Trump being a f*cking traitor.

Deplorable !
Well, we haven't done it yet while you and fishing expedition have. So you are deplorable and we are yet to be deplorable. Hillary and Obama surely can lead us to Pelosi and Schumer treason with the Chinese.

Spamature

President
Well, we haven't done it yet while you and fishing expedition have. So you are deplorable and we are yet to be deplorable. Hillary and Obama surely can lead us to Pelosi and Schumer treason with the Chinese.
You do realize the Dems control nothing. The fishing is being done by Republicans. You are backing a traitor to soothe your own ego.

Deplorable.

You do realize the Dems control nothing. The fishing is being done by Republicans. You are backing a traitor to soothe your own ego.

Deplorable.
The conservatives control the deep state (IRS et al)? ha ha You're funny.

So when you speak with your handlers is that in Mandarin or Cantonese?

I may take on a new mission here before I leave this place. Maybe I can help you people. I know you won't reach out for help. But that still does not relieve me of the responsibility to offer it.
You run around for weeks now calling people traitors with Russia. Somebody says you're supporting China in a traitorous fashion and now you're going to leave? Dude, it was just a counterpoint. :0)

Spamature

President
You run around for weeks now calling people traitors with Russia. Somebody says you're supporting China in a traitorous fashion and now you're going to leave? Dude, it was just a counterpoint. :0)
I wanted to leave after this election. I was not going to go through 4 yrs of defending Hillary from you lynch mobs. But then you guys drugged me back in by electing a person that I fully believed acted against the United States of America in collusion with a foreign enemy. I couldn't walk away from that. To me it disturbing that anyone would ignore the evidence right in front of your faces.

But now I am stepping back and looking at what I see as a larger and more alarming picture. This really could have been a long haul operation where a weapon (the internet) was being tested. Who knows how many and what kinds of test were performed. Maybe something as seemingly innocuous as "can we make something that would not otherwise go viral ? Thousands of test where they tweak the formula until they get the tools right.

Magnify the petty stuff and get them to fight with each other over the little issues. Turn them for or against this thing or that and let them think its their own doing. Push them and hope their instincts for self defense causes them to begin to believe they can't coexist with each other. Help them tear themselves apart from within.

I wanted to leave after this election. I was not going to go through 4 yrs of defending Hillary from you lynch mobs. But then you guys drugged me back in by electing a person that I fully believed acted against the United States of America in collusion with a foreign enemy. I couldn't walk away from that. To me it disturbing that anyone would ignore the evidence right in front of your faces.

But now I am stepping back and looking at what I see as a larger and more alarming picture. This really could have been a long haul operation where a weapon (the internet) was being tested. Who knows how many and what kinds of test were performed. Maybe something as seemingly innocuous as "can we make something that would not otherwise go viral ? Thousands of test where they tweak the formula until they get the tools right.

Magnify the petty stuff and get them to fight with each other over the little issues. Turn them for or against this thing or that and let them think its their own doing. Push them and hope their instincts for self defense causes them to begin to believe they can't coexist with each other. Help them tear themselves apart from within.
Spammy, I've always advocated for a loyal opposition (to fight with:0). I give that opposition shit but going to actual literal war with it is highly unlikely though not impossible if there were an actual existential threat to what makes us exceptional.

I appreciate what you have posted when I can weed out the shrill stuff. Is there smoke? Yes. Do we need an investigation? Yes. Does it need to be done quickly? Most definitely yes. Comey seems to take longer investigating than should be acceptable then again he works for the same people the U.S. Postal Service does. :0)

Or maybe they were in on it. Someone thinks that could be the case.

The man who served as former president George W Bush's most senior ethics lawyer has suggested that the FBI is "uncovering evidence of treason" by far right US news websites over their links with Russia.

Richard Painter tweeted a link to an article suggesting that the Bureau was looking into news outlets like Breitbart News, InfoWars and the Kremlin-backed RT News and Sputnik News, to see whether they worked with Russian-backed operatives to disseminate stories favouring Donald Trump during the presidential election. at times when his campaign appeared to be struggling.

Sources told US publisher, McClatchy that online "bots" had created created millions of social media posts linking to articles on the sites, some of which were completely false, while other contained a mixture of fact and fiction.

Investigators are now trying to establish whether the websites were complicit with the people managing the "bots" or the operatives were controlling them without their knowledge - which is entirely possible.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fbi-treason-donald-trump-russia-us-election-alt-right-websites-george-w-bush-ethics-lawyer-a7644966.html
Do you really believe the FBI is going to go after media outlets on treason charges? Think carefully about that...

Spamature

President
Do you really believe the FBI is going to go after media outlets on treason charges? Think carefully about that...
I think at this point we have responsibility to examine everything. But this is still a free country and free of the press is the foundation of that freedom. It is a very slippery slope we are on.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Probably your last 10 top posts have no true sources and haven't come to fruition. You've been harping on this stuff for months.

Hard to believe someone hates their country this much.
Wow...too bad it isn't easier to search just top posts by a poster, but here are a few from Spam.

Wife regrets supporting Trump....a source is included in the post
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/wife-now-regrets-supporting-trump-after-husband-set-to-be-deported.101051/

Alex Jones & Pizzagate Video of Jones apologizing.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/lol-alex-jones-is-going-to-get-gawkered-for-his-pizzagate-lies.101080/

Bill Maher video
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/bill-maher-this-video-might-be-hard-to-watch-for-trump-voters.101085/

Republicans didn't want dem cooperation.
Clearly Spamature's opinions and not "fake news"
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/republicans-didnt-want-dem-cooperation-when-they-tried-to-show-trumpcare-down-americans-throats.101098/

republicans fold
Link to Associated Press provided.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/republicans-fold-they-have-abadoned-voting-on-repeal.101042/

"Word is that GOP is done with healthcare for 115th congress"
No link to a source, but that statement was made by republican members of the house. You responded in agreement.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/word-is-that-the-gop-is-done-with-healthcare-for-this-115th-congress.101063/

Rand Paul: Donald Trump setting up the GOP for worst defeat
Does not contain a link to the source, but does show what media Paul was interviewed on. Hardly fake news.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/rand-paul-donald-trump-setting-gop-up-for-worst-defeat-since-1964.84688/page-4#post-1839929

The way I read your post is that you were saying Spam posts misleading or false information. If you want to call someone a liar, be prepared with evidence.

Spamature

President
Spammy, I've always advocated for a loyal opposition (to fight with:0). I give that opposition shit but going to actual literal war with it is highly unlikely though not impossible if there were an actual existential threat to what makes us exceptional.

I appreciate what you have posted when I can weed out the shrill stuff. Is there smoke? Yes. Do we need an investigation? Yes. Does it need to be done quickly? Most definitely yes. Comey seems to take longer investigating than should be acceptable then again he works for the same people the U.S. Postal Service does. :0)
Then lets have an independent commission set up by the congress. The GOP needs to stop fight with the other side if there is a now worldwide operation to repeat this formula in other allied countries during their elections. This is a documented military doctrine being played out right before our eyes and were busy fighting each other over whether to recognize it or not.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Everytime you make a top post I read the title and say to myself, wow they must have found something on Trump and he will finally be gone. And every time I open it and read it, its a bunch of nothing. Made up bullshit you copied from some internet site.
So is there anything you believe redeems Trump's tweets about Obama's wiretaps, 5 million fraudulent votes, Ted Cruz's dad meeting with Lee Harvey Oswald, or practically anything he has had to say?

In the handful ot top posts I just looked into from Spam, none were anything like Trump is on his way out....

It bothers me when people attack the poster instead of dealing with the content of the post.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Right you are talking about Russia giving unfavorable info they had on a candidate - to anothe rcandidate's team who printed it. And I say SO WHAT? Free speech. They can print any info they get from anyone....
1. Russia conducting illegal operations to obtain email from the DNC and other email sites.
2. They actually didn't release anything of substance. Wikileaks timed dumps of emails, hyped the headlines to make it sound like there was a smoking gun or that there was material in their release that would result in Hillary's indictment. There was nothing there.
If all you did was read the headlines, you'd think there was evidence of a crime. There wasn't.