• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

And yet another new member introduction

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Not sure what to say but guess I should post one of these. "Hello" is probably a good start.
Been looking for a political/social issues forum and it looks like this might be a good fit. There seem to be diverse viewpoints and the talk seems to be pretty unrestricted. Looking around, there were some posts -- by Queen Titania and LanceFreeman especially -- that made me think I might fit in here. That isn't so everywhere.
Anyway, I'm hoping to share and learn and grow, have a little fun, and maybe make some new friends. Hope you'll all enjoy whatever I can contribute.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
welcome emily!

we [everyone here] may not always agree with each other, but i hope we all agree that its important to allow diverse opinions...

Caroljo

Senator
Not sure what to say but guess I should post one of these. "Hello" is probably a good start.
Been looking for a political/social issues forum and it looks like this might be a good fit. There seem to be diverse viewpoints and the talk seems to be pretty unrestricted. Looking around, there were some posts -- by Queen Titania and LanceFreeman especially -- that made me think I might fit in here. That isn't so everywhere.
Anyway, I'm hoping to share and learn and grow, have a little fun, and maybe make some new friends. Hope you'll all enjoy whatever I can contribute.
Welcome Emily.....
Don't know if I would agree with your 'unrestricted talk' statement. There are limits, and we all sometimes bypass those limits! Lol!

Jen

Senator
Welcome, Emily.
I'll watch for your posts.

Gosh ----------- things is a lookin' up xxx

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Keep it light. No worries. The important thing on forums such as this is to have fun. It's entertainment, not work or school. No money to be made and no real awards given out regardless of what's said.
Good advice. Thanks.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
You're so obvious you should be embarrassed.
But I wasn't trying to be subtle. Just succinct.
These dirtbags need to get lost, and take the rest of their Jew-hating basement-dwelling pedophile friends with them.
So open, honest discussion and diverse opinions AREN'T welcome here? Was I wrong about this place?
And -- respectfully -- it's really not fair of you to make such assumptions or such accusations, especially not something so nasty as pedophilia. I've barely had a chance to express an opinion on this forum yet. I understand that some views, especially those expressed in "14/88" can get some peoples' hackles up (though I think that's a result of misconceptions & misunderstanding). But you really don't know me yet, or my views. Can't we all converse, share, and learn from each other?

But I wasn't trying to be subtle. Just succinct.

So open, honest discussion and diverse opinions AREN'T welcome here? Was I wrong about this place?
And -- respectfully -- it's really not fair of you to make such assumptions or such accusations, especially not something so nasty as pedophilia. I've barely had a chance to express an opinion on this forum yet. I understand that some views, especially those expressed in "14/88" can get some peoples' hackles up (though I think that's a result of misconceptions & misunderstanding). But you really don't know me yet, or my views. Can't we all converse, share, and learn from each other?
Not with those two ;)

Expect aggression toward your views but don't take it too heart xxx

Not everyone appreciates opposing points of view. Your new friend Titania is an example of this behavior. OTOH, I sincerely believe Titania "thinker" is broken. You are free to draw your own conclusions in that regard.

However, "hate" isn't a tolerable point of view be it hate against blacks, Jews, Muslims, Christians, Americans, Westerners, Easterners, etc, etc.

IMHO, hate is a negative emotion which blinds one's ability to reason. It's okay, and human, to be angry. If someone threatens your life or attacks you, it's okay to get mad and defend yourself, but to hate everyone of their same race, religion, gender, nationality, etc is broadbrushing. Anger is a momentary thing. Hatred is more permanent and eats away at one's mind, body and soul.
So, is that a solemn promise to Emily from you, Max? That you, Max, will openly and without prejudice, discuss Emiliy's povs with her ?